Approached a girl in the Gym today

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
She looked Balkan or maybe Italian. Nice same height at 5"7 and very good tanned body. Above average face.

I didn't say much but she replied she has a boyfriend so just said bye and left without getting her number.

But it was the first time I left my comfort zone and approached a girl like this since at least 6 months.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, sportsmogger, urukhaiascension and 6 others
You are stupid thinking you can do that shit at 5’7 and then believing she has a boyfriend on top of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Orbeck of Vinheim, i_love_roosters and 2 others
But nice efforts

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
You are stupid thinking you can do that shit at 5’7 and then believing she has a boyfriend on top of that
At my height i don't even go to clubs/bars because the heughtmog

I (very) sporadically approach girls IRL (at the bus stop, in the supermarket, gym if she isn't there regularly, park) but of course it's also not working.

And tinder also doesn't work despite my FaceApped pics, but i live in a very small country where tinder game doesn't really exist.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
But nice efforts
That's the first time for me leaving my comfort zone and gaining the courage to go to a girl since at least 6 months

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
She looked Balkan or maybe Italian. Nice same height at 5"7 and very good tanned body. Above average face.

I didn't say much but she replied she has a boyfriend so just said bye and left without getting her number.

But it was the first time I left my comfort zone and approached a girl like this since at least 6 months.
Good stuff, now next time you rape that bitch

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
At my height i don't even go to clubs/bars because the heughtmog

I (very) sporadically approach girls IRL (at the bus stop, in the supermarket, gym if she isn't there regularly, park) but of course it's also not working.

And tinder also doesn't work despite my FaceApped pics, but i live in a very small country where tinder game doesn't really exist.
Hey bro whats the faceapp? I need to learn frauding

• +1
did she have a nice piece o ass

• +1
did she have a nice piece o ass
Yes, pretty ideal body tbh.

Not skinny not fat, just decent on the taller end with nice ass.

stop cold approaching, it's cringe, thirsty, and corny. Women hate it, seriously. They just want to be left alone, unless you're chad.

well atleast she didnt run away and call the cops:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
"The worst she can say is no bro...."
i swear if i ever approached a girl , i would instantly get peppersprayed and get the cops called on. it sucks that i cant even ask some lady to move her car so i can get out without getting labelled as a creep