Approached a girl in the gym

These whores are ungrateful, Ill talk to one one day
The funniest part is she gave me IOIs first, literally smiling whenever I passed her by and still nothing Jfl

It's useless if you're below HTN

We train at the same time so I already been "seeing" her there for a few weeks and yesterday I approached

She smiles at me when I pass by so I consider that pretty good IOI

I went with a friendly approach cuz I didn't want to come off too strong, I will probably ask her out in the next few days

Hopefully this goes well

Tags:
@5.5psl @zv1212 @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @Crestfallen95 @Artemis @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Iasacrko @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @JohnDoe
@Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector
@Debetro @stunna @Reformed
Good shit, if she looks at u u are caught her attention and if she smiles than she is in the bag bro for sho

She found another dude most def

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
The funniest part is she gave me IOIs first, literally smiling whenever I passed her by and still nothing Jfl

It's useless if you're below HTN
She wanted you to fuck her in the alley behind the gym. She wasnt looking to date. U misread her signals

• JFL
She found another dude most def
Probably, I know she talks with this one guy in the gym, and she's definitely showing interest to him

But I mean, why give me IOIs in the first place?

She wanted you to fuck her in the alley behind the gym. She wasnt looking to date. U misread her signals
The only outcome of that would be me in jail

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Probably, I know she talks with this one guy in the gym, and she's definitely showing interest to him

But I mean, why give me IOIs in the first place?
Bcs she finds u attractive to some extend, just female nature they flirt without realizing.

• So Sad
Bcs she finds u attractive to some extend, just female nature they flirt without realizing.
Yeah I thought so

Attractive enough to maybe have a chance, not attractive enough to lift other falios with looks

Yeah I thought so

Attractive enough to maybe have a chance, not attractive enough to lift other falios with looks
But do not worry, getting choosing signals or getting aporoached by foids is a HTN+ in smv attribute

• +1