approached a ukranian stacy yesterday

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
brutal man ngl, looks are really everything. Obviously I know it's pointless because it's virtually impossible to get a girl this hot as a sub-chad but was looking at her and just thinking damn, I couldn't get a chick like that to save my life.

It's like, will I ever be satisfied if I don't have a chick like that? Can I cope with this? In a way it's more motivation to work on looksmaxxing, but you just know it's not within the realm of feasible things.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, randomop and PseudoMaxxer
Looksmax and genuinely be the best version of yourself, we don’t know your potential until it’s retrospective

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Tenshi and PseudoMaxxer
brutal man ngl, looks are really everything. Obviously I know it's pointless because it's virtually impossible to get a girl this hot as a sub-chad but was looking at her and just thinking damn, I couldn't get a chick like that to save my life.

It's like, will I ever be satisfied if I don't have a chick like that? Can I cope with this? In a way it's more motivation to work on looksmaxxing, but you just know it's not within the realm of feasible things.
And what happened nigga

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, LordSergiXX63, Klasik01 and 1 other person

Your gook how did you get rejected? Slavic women are ded EZ for gooks and curries/arabs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
And what happened nigga
Your gook how did you get rejected? Slavic women are ded EZ for gooks and curries/arabs
I did exchange instagrams with her, but most likely she won't reply. She's probably got a bf too.

It was just an interesting observation I had. I know I'm not ''quite there'', at least for now.

• +1
I did exchange instagrams with her, but most likely she won't reply. She's probably got a bf too.

It was just an interesting observation I had. I know I'm not ''quite there'', at least for now.
Are you from Germany nigger ?

Wow mirin the insentience
Who do you think you are tbh

• JFL
Wonder what "stacy" means in your lingo

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It is you cuck, ukranians are on discount in Germany/Austria
Maybe If you're local and white, it's not my case so, so far no success with them.

True every girl has a BF