Approached by stacylite in university library

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt
She sat across from me and as I was leaving came to me smiling and she says she has a problem with her homework and asked if I study psychology

I said „no how come you think that?“

So now I’m thinking okay what are the odds that some random guy in a library studies exactly her thing, so I assumed that it was bullshit excuse to talk to me and asked her what problem she is having with her homework.

She says „if you don’t study it it doesn’t matter.“

I say „Okay“ and leave 😂

I know that she has infinite SMV and she doesn’t need to go to some HTN in the library. So what exactly happened here?

Did she actually want to turn me into her homework simp cuck?
Or did I just fumble it as the mentalcel that I am

She also had a nose strap that I couldn’t stop looking at. I think she may have gotten rino as her nose shape was perfect and upturned

She sat across from me and as I was leaving came to me smiling and she says she has a problem with her homework and asked if I study psychology

So now I’m thinking okay what are the odds that some random guy in a library studies exactly her thing, so I assumed that it was bullshit excuse to talk to me and asked her what problem she is having with her homework.

I say „Okay“ and leave 😂

I know that she has infinite SMV and she doesn’t need to go to some HTN in the library. So what exactly happened here?

She also had a nose strap that I couldn’t stop looking at. I think she may have gotten rino as her nose shape was perfect and upturned
congrats, u're a retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor, T50 Mogger, Lucid and 1 other person
Elaborate
"So now I’m thinking okay what are the odds that some random guy in a library studies exactly her thing, so I assumed that it was bullshit excuse to talk to me and asked her what problem she is having with her homework."

that's ur answer.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and brb7
Not you bro….💀

Wait are You white

• +1
Reactions: brb7
Probs an mtb but congrats

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Fiqh, Nick.Harte and 5 others
was approached by a 12 yo in school today 💪

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Fiqh and brb7
Not you bro….💀

Wait are You white
Yes white German and she was like Persian or something

"So now I’m thinking okay what are the odds that some random guy in a library studies exactly her thing, so I assumed that it was bullshit excuse to talk to me and asked her what problem she is having with her homework."

that's ur answer.
If I actually fumbled that opportunity I'm so angry at myself. My abused dog brain self sabotaging me again. Usually these persians/arab girls are not into germans though.

One thing that could explain it is if that section of the library has all the psychology books and therefore psych students congregate there. But I don't know if that's true, and nobody uses the books anyway.

Probs an mtb but congrats
I would DM pics but I dont know who trusted users are

• Woah
Reactions: IndraBC
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Akhi, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Yes white German and she was like Persian or something

If I actually fumbled that opportunity I'm so angry at myself. My abused dog brain self sabotaging me again. Usually these persians/arab girls are not into germans though.

One thing that could explain it is if that section of the library has all the psychology books and therefore psych students congregate there. But I don't know if that's true, and nobody uses the books anyway.

I would DM pics but I dont know who trusted users are
Auch noch Deutscher, komplett vorbei. Das ist der offensichtlichste IOI, der überhaupt möglich ist glaube ich. Vielleicht siehst du die ja nochmal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and brb7
Chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and brb7

that's ur answer.

I say „Okay“ and leave 😂

Don't give it that much thought mate, you're doing mental masturbation rn that's why the other dude told you that you're retarded, imagine if I go to a random street and ask a foid for directions (always a bad idea) but the foid doesn't know, so you continue with your life and maybe ask someone else, would you think that she will start wandering: "Does he likes me? what are the chances that this random dude needs directions, I think he must be into me, but idk" you see, no foid will engage in that reasoning because unlike you they're used to talk with the opposite sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yuyu, Allornothing, brb7 and 1 other person
Auch noch Deutscher, komplett vorbei. Das ist der offensichtlichste IOI, der überhaupt möglich ist glaube ich. Vielleicht siehst du die ja nochmal.
Junge ich bin so fucking retarded

Chads.org
i remember a long time ago you posted about making out with a jb and her friends called you pedo, any more cagefuel stories like that bhai? miring jb slayer

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
how can I confirm this?
i can vouch, he’s some 30 year old who probably has a family he gains nothing from doxxing you, send to me as well if you want

• +1
Don't give it that much thought mate, you're doing mental masturbation rn that's why the other dude told you that you're retarded, imagine if I go to a random street and ask a foid for directions (always a bad idea) but the foid doesn't know and you continue with your life, would you think that she will start wandering: "Does he likes me? what are the chances that this random dude needs directions, I think he must be into me, but idk" you see.
Nah bro, what the fuck is this jfl. Would it be normal for you as a foid to walk to a random dude sitting in a library and ask if he can help u with ur homework, even tho there are like 50 things someone could potentially study and the chances the person sitting there is studying psychology is like 1/100? This has nothing to do with a foid asking for directions, this was a ioi and u're retarded if u don't think it's one.

Last edited:
  • +1
i remember a long time ago you posted about making out with a jb and her friends called you pedo, any more cagefuel stories like that bhai? miring jb slayer
Been dry since

One jb htb-staceylite wanted me, but I rejected because she was too young

Other than that its all been landwhales and giantesses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and twilight
  • +1
Reactions: brb7 and Deleted member 22924
Nah bro, what the fuck is this jfl. Is it normal for you to walk to a random dude sitting in a library and asking if he can help u with ur homework, even tho there are like 50 things someone could potentially study and the chances the person sitting there is studying psychology is like 1/100? This has nothing to do with a foid asking for directions, this was a ioi and u're retarded if u don't think it's one.
Mate if it where an ioi she would have let him continue, or would say some bullshit to keep the convo going, do you think foids don't do this with people they really like?

Mate if it where an ioi she would have let him continue, or would say some bullshit to keep the convo going, do you think foids do this with people they really like?
It depends on how he expressed himself after she asked. If he acted in a certain way which made her think he doesn't want to talk with her, of course she'd go away. World isn't black and white buddy boyo.

• +1
It depends on how he expressed himself after she asked. If he acted a certain way which made her think he doesn't want to talk with her, of course she'd go away. World isn't black and white buddy boyo.
Yeah, you're right man, maybe she wanted to play hard so that he continues insisting to help her, or maybe he really behaved like a total aspie, nonetheless it's still mental fapping at this point :lul:

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Yeah, you're right man, maybe she wanted to play hard so that he continues insisting to help her, or maybe he really behaved like a total aspie, nonetheless it's still mental fapping at this point :lul:
yeah definetly mental fapping at this point, some creatures in Africa are dying currently due to not having food and we're having a discussion about if someone has gotten a ioi or nah jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Latens Deitas
God the average user here is so autistic. Asking for help with homework is a normal nt trait she just wanted help lol. The fact that you thought she wanted your dick and then walked out like some TikTok sigma male who’s secretly just nervous is laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and Latens Deitas
Caging at your missed opportunity and failed brain

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brb7 and Allornothing
@HarrierDuBois
@WishIwasChico
@tristan18
And many more sent me pms etc
He is trustworthy even send him pics of my family members and shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm

I say „Okay“ and leave 😂

U are autistic and deserve no pussy, low t faggot

• JFL
@cytoplasm did he send?

over for chadcels

• JFL
Reactions: brb7 and diamondbill
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and HarrierDuBois
I'm about to send it to you @cytoplasm but now I read that you dox 😂
I even have imgur prepared
I was joking he's a good guy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brb7 and cytoplasm
West balkans, why?
just curious

hold on a sec im adding a vid in motion but imgur somehow always makes it black and white on upload

• +1
just curious

hold on a sec im adding a vid in motion but imgur somehow always makes it black and white on upload
dm me, dont start a chat