Approached Finland stacy

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So approached this blonde Blue eyed Stacy with a really nice nose and lips and I was literally stuttering by her beauty. She complimented my eye color but I told her that I wear contacts and we really vibed etc. Long story short I texted her immediately cuz I was too excited and horny to arrange something tomorrow Sunday and she agreed to meet but in Tuesday during the day cuz in the afternoon she will leave the country. I know slut Stacy won't prioritize me over the two days they are left for her to have fun with her whore friends so she placed me the day before she leaves . Do you guys think I can approach sex though? She even asked me about a gay club if it's good to go out there. She's definitely bi and kinda yolo. But she's so fucking fine. Can I pull sex? Or should I just have fun with her maybe hook up and let her leave? Advice chads plsss

That's her
IMG 20220619 032618

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Chadeep and Virgin at 29 😔
She even said
IMG 20220619 032824

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justbegan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Virgin at 29 😔
nice work

At least youre not xangsane

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Tylermax
Congratulations. I hope everything ends well.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
nice work

At least youre not xangsane
Congratulations. I hope everything ends well.
What is that suppose to mean??? How do I escalate to sex before she takes the airplane back to finland? How do I escalate to hook up? How do I even communicate with a foreign girl. I've never went out with a foreign girl before

nice man. how do u look like tho? r u chad

• +1
r u htn? what did u say to her even
I actually think I differ from most people in my country I play the exotic game. It goes well sometimes but most of the times girls here prefer the classic 25yr old with the stubble and the leather jacket. I just went yolo bro like I was thinking about it for 10-15 minutes until some people around us left so I felt more secure. I put my hand on her shoulder and just told her that she looks really beautiful she thanked me she complimented my eyes back and then I just asked her where she's from cuz it was obvious she was foreign and then I complimented something about her smile and teeth and asked her for the Instagram and I closed it by telling her to have fun and a good night. I stuttered I tried to maintain frame and tonality in a nice manly way but her looks were my kryptonite. The photo is bad considered to what I witnessed irl

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
I actually think I differ from most people in my country I play the exotic game. It's goes well sometimes but most of the times girls here prefer the classic 25yr old with the stubble and the leather jacket. I just went yolo bro like I was thinking about it for 10-15 minutes until some people around us left so I felt more secure. I put my hand on her shoulder and just told her that she looks really beautiful she thanked me she complimented my eyes back and then I just asked her where she's from cuz it was obvious she was foreign and then I complimented something about her smile and teeth and asked her for the Instagram and I closed it by telling her to have fun and a good night. I stuttered I tried to maintain frame and tonality in a nice manly way but her looks were my kryptonite. The photo is bad considered to what I witnessed irl
damn bro i could never ever so shit like this. hope u bang her brother. can u pm me a pic of u?

damn bro i could never ever so shit like this. hope u bang her brother. can u pm me a pic of u?
You just gotta feel It inside and do it it's all or nothing. Regret is painful rejection is pointless. I'll send you a nice pic of me tomorrow chad

• Love it
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Bro just tell her come thru the crib before she leaves :lul::lul:

Why y’all overcomplicate this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Tylermax
Good job, but where's the Stacy tho?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Tylermax
What's wrong with my texts bro? How should I text? Advice me pls
Typical bluepilled soy texting. “I normally don’t approach”. “I am so glad we met”.

Jfl just gives off vibes that you get no pussy.

And just because she’s attractive doesn’t mean you need to pedestalize her.

But yeah none of that shit matters anyway because she seems to like your face enough to view your simping as endearing just know many girls are turned off by that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, aBetterMii and Tylermax
Typical bluepilled soy texting. “I normally don’t approach”. “I am so glad we met”.

Jfl just gives off vibes that you get no pussy.

And just because she’s attractive doesn’t mean you need to pedestalize her.

But yeah none of that shit matters anyway because she seems to like your face enough to view your simping as endearing just know many girls are turned off by that shit.
So what would a typical texting style should be? Give me an example how would you text in a situation like that. Thanks for your answer

So approached this blonde Blue eyed Stacy with a really nice nose and lips and I was literally stuttering by her beauty. She complimented my eye color but I told her that I wear contacts and we really vibed etc. Long story short I texted her immediately cuz I was too excited and horny to arrange something tomorrow Sunday and she agreed to meet but in Tuesday during the day cuz in the afternoon she will leave the country. I know slut Stacy won't prioritize me over the two days they are left for her to have fun with her whore friends so she placed me the day before she leaves . Do you guys think I can approach sex though? She even asked me about a gay club if it's good to go out there. She's definitely bi and kinda yolo. But she's so fucking fine. Can I pull sex? Or should I just have fun with her maybe hook up and let her leave? Advice chads plsss

That's her
View attachment 1739908
@Anstrum95 OPs trying to take your Finnic women :feelswah:

That's her
View attachment 1739908
These stories are why I stay on this autistic site.how’d it go

• So Sad
Mirin confidence tbh

Girls would spit on me if I cold approached

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Tylermax
so what happened ?

• JFL