Approaching at a bar is literally the easiest thing ever

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
If you can’t bring yourself to approach a girl at a bar, you honestly need to re-evaluate your whole entire life because you most likely have dangerous levels of autism.

This only applies if you never try btw, most incels are really just high inhibcels.

You can’t say it’s over until you actually try approaching like 30 different girls and get rejected by all of them, then yeah you can say it’s over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend, ChristianChad and 1 other person
17 so can't try (y)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
approaching random women at a bar is the most autistic thing you can possibly do.

JFL at thinking people go out to bars/clubs to interact with other people. Everyone brings their own friendgroups and stays with them. Maybe they see someone they already know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, koalendo, thereallegend and 2 others
approaching random women at a bar is the most autistic thing you can possibly do.

JFL at thinking people go out to bars/clubs to interact with other people. Everyone brings their own friendgroups and stays with them. Maybe they see someone they already know.
This is basically true, although at the same time, basically ALL of my lays have been from cold approach in bars.
But it required a huge numbers game in order to get lucky from time to time as someone who isn't very good looking
You need to accept getting literally 50 rejections in a row lol. And Most girls have zero interest in evne speaking to random strangers here (UK) - it's just not our culture. They want to chat with their hot friends or guys they know from college/work etc, and not be bothered basically

But i've actually had a few lottery results (posted some of the girls pics elsewhere here in a thread i made i'm sure) so it was kinda worth it i guess

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9670, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
This is basically true, although at the same time, basically ALL of my lays have been from cold approach in bars.
But it required a huge numbers game in order to get lucky from time to time as someone who isn't very good looking
You need to accept getting literally 50 rejections in a row lol. And Most girls have zero interest in evne speaking to random strangers here (UK) - it's just not our culture. They want to chat with their hot friends or guys they know from college/work etc, and not be bothered basically

But i've actually had a few lottery results (posted some of the girls pics elsewhere here in a thread i made i'm sure) so it was kinda worth it i guess
USA is definitely more open compared to UK

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Dude yeah bars are so easy girls approach me all the time at bars and ask to buy me drinks

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, the BULL and wristcel
If you can’t bring yourself to approach a girl at a bar, you honestly need to re-evaluate your whole entire life because you most likely have dangerous levels of autism.

This only applies if you never try btw, most incels are really just high inhibcels.

You can’t say it’s over until you actually try approaching like 30 different girls and get rejected by all of them, then yeah you can say it’s over for you
True, getting rejected is the easiest thing for me

@wristcel why are you laughing faggot I'm not joking jfl

I've done the mass-approach strategy before, but being so focused on getting a girl on an evening will ruin the evening if I don't succeed in the end.

And most of the times, I didn't. So it was a huge net fail for me and it made me stop enjoying going out for a while.

Only recently have I been going to bars/clubs again (also cuz of gov lockdowns) and I don't approach women at all anymore unless they show interest (which is never:ogre:). Just dance/chat with friends, do drugs, and chat with random guys.

Always have I noticed random guys are way more open for a random chat at a club/bar than girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and wristcel