Approaching girls is like lifting weights

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
One cannot doubt himself or he will fuck up. When you are doing that bench press, if you are not confident, if you hesitate, have second thoughts, it's over. The weight senses your weakness and it crushes down upon you.

Same with girls. Thehy smell weakness like sharks smell blood. If you have any sort of doubts, you are instantly prey in thier eyes. They can reject you even if you are confident, but if you have the right mindset, you maximize the chances of success.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheLooksmaxer, Lorsss and 2 others
The better the looks the less talking you'll have to do. I don't think this applies to really GL guys, what do you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
The better the looks the less talking you'll have to do. I don't think this applies to really GL guys, what do you think.

Stop caring about what applies to others. Do what would apply to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer, Elgoblino and 2 others
Nice. Never seen you say something that makes Sense until now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Nice. Never seen you say something that makes Sense until now

its all abour being perfect as a man and abandoning shit like the blackpill that holds you back. If you want to get laid, you gotta act like it. If you are like "I'm not gl enough, sex isn't for me" then you have lost.
So much wisdom condensed into one sentence

When you get laid, it will be you who gets laid, not chad, not hitler, but you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and badromance
Approaching girls is like lifting weights... it's only worth your time if you're thin and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and spark
  • +1
Cope

• +1
its over for hesitatecels

• +1
Tbh I've talked with 3 girls on the train and they were all super receptive. Your goal isn't to get numbers but just have a good conversation in the beginning.

Gotta work your way up. Chad was born really high and can't fall down from the ladder. Your ladder is shorter than that of Chad and you have to climb it or fall down in the pits of incelism. It's unfair but it's a cope yo say you can't get laid. You just don't want to put in effort

• +1
Not sure if bluepilled horseshit, or parody thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and spark
  • +1
you sound like alphadestiny

• +1
Girls think of guys in 3 different ways

Fuckable
He looks fuckable but I don't like something about him
Get away from me you creep!

Last edited:
  • +1