Approaching isn't NT

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
U haf to b mentally ill to try and force a convo with a woman. Humans arent meant to communicate like that. Its like those annoying old men on the bus who start taling to you for no reason. Its weird and not NT. Only women can do this because they are always NT no matter what they do.

Do u think normies and chad risk rejection? do u think its NT to risk being publically humiliated by some whore???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 616, DidntRead and 2 others
High IQ post for once

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 209
Yeah. NT people meet through social cirles.

PUA makes aspies even more aspie.

It's true that PUA style cold approach isn't NT.

That's why you shouldn't do it in an environment where social consequences matter (school or work).

But there is no risk in an environment like a big city mall; because you will never see the woman again if she rejects you, social consequences don't matter.

I don't cold approach. But I honestly should.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 2854 and 1 other person
i tried talking to two girls recently without the intention of putting my penis in their vaginas. just normal chatting. and they still weren't too receptive. they are used to guys trying to fuck them all the time i guess. women make the first move, always.

eah. NT people meet through social cirles.

all i met through social circles was digsuting incel creeps
It's true that PUA style cold approach isn't NT.

That's why you shouldn't do it in an environment where social consequences matter (school or work).

But there is no risk in an environment like a big city mall; because you will never see the woman again if she rejects you, social consequences don't matter.

I don't cold approach. But I honestly should.

no you shouldnt. cold approaching in public as an incel is like a spastic having a seizure
. women make the first move, always.

if she likes you, she will let you know

You only approach in areas it’s socially accepted to such as clubs or festivals for instance.

There’s always a time and place for everything

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Yep, cold approaching is absolutely retarded.
Like seriously, how many people do you know cold approach? Which percentage of women in your school/workplace do you think would react positively to someone cold approaching them?
You think Chad does cold approach? He doesn't. He does NT things like clubbing, going to a party at his friend's house, etc... And he approaches whenever he gets a strong ioi and the girl basically signals that it's ok for him to approach.

Yep, cold approaching is absolutely retarded.
Like seriously, how many people do you know cold approach? Which percentage of women in your school/workplace do you think would react positively to someone cold approaching them?
You think Chad does cold approach? He doesn't. He does NT things like clubbing, going to a party at his friend's house, etc... And he approaches whenever he gets a strong ioi and the girl basically signals that it's ok for him to approach.

i never got approached, im an incel piece of shit and i will die a virgin