Approaching women is good but PUA stuff is bad

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- During the day, only warm approach.
- During the night in a social setting (bar/club/party) cold approaching is fine.
- MOVE ON if she clearly isn’t interested.
- Don’t use cringey PUA strategies (literally chasing a girl, canned lines, harassment, etc). Just strike up a normal conversation at first.
- Being NT/Confident is essential.
- Looksmax as much as you can, being normie level is the bare minimum.
- You will get rejected, a lot. Even good looking people get rejected. Basically, the worse looking you are the more you will get rejected. This puts people off due to having a fragile ego and fear of rejection but if you aren’t chad and don’t put in effort with girls, you won’t get girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
James tusk on youtube is the best imo. no massive secret, he just has a good simple opener 'hi i just saw you and i thought you were gl so i thought i would come over and say hi' her: 'oh hi' then initative normal human conversation from there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8856 and JamesHowlett
James tusk on youtube is the best imo. no massive secret, he just has a good simple opener 'hi i just saw you and i thought you were gl so i thought i would come over and say hi' her: 'oh hi' then initative normal human conversation from there
AMS says not to give women validation :unsure:

AMS has kernels of truth buried inside of inane red pill shit. You don’t give random women validation, but unless you’re gigachad you have to give your girlfriend some validation. There’s a reason a lot of women look at Gomez Addams from the Addams family and say “I want a husband like that”! As long as the woman adores you as much as you adore here there’s no reason not to Gomezmaxx

that’s often not the case though especially with young western women who think they can upgrade to chad, so in that case being distant can help with attraction. Generally it makes them jealous and will make them more attached to you. It’s really basic stuff

anyways PUA is always cringe, looks come first, game is a distant second. The PUA shit like peacocking or whatever is ridiculous, so are prefabricated pickup lines. Just learn how to be witty and on your feet

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
online yeah cos you mean nothing to them. but in person its a bit different cos theyre legit infront of you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
decent info for newcomers

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad