Approaching Women

stefthetics

stefthetics

Iron
I'm 3.5 psl right now (lowtier asf). Currently looksmaxxing at 15. Sophomore and I've seen this girl in my class. While most girls don't care fully on looks, we do. I feel like I'm too ugly for her and even though we maintain eye contact almost every class (must be a sign fr), I'm still scared to even say hi. How and when should I approach her?

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32094

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, mrr, stefthetics and 1 other person
don’t bro, if you have to approach the girl then it will never end well. you’ll either waste ur time, or she’ll cheat with a 6’1 white MTN with an aussie accent who has klinefelters like @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
if you get rejected every one will find out and make fun of you. dont do it bro.

• Love it
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
if you get rejected every one will find out and make fun of you. dont do it bro.
right, hgih school kids are brutal. if he’s truly 3.5psl, she would te all her friends and OP would become a low status inkwell

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Ask a friend to set it up cause youre a pussy

• +1
right, hgih school kids are brutal. if he’s truly 3.5psl, she would te all her friends and OP would become a low status inkwell
They are brutal bro but hopefully i ascend throughout the rest of my yrs in hs

• JFL
They are brutal bro but hopefully i ascend throughout the rest of my yrs in hs
if they’re brutal, don’t even think of approaching her man and no, ascending wont do anything you’ll always be seen as the 3.5psl weirdo loner

ur best bet would be to ascend, and then move schools. or ascend and talk to bitches in other schools, my parents are the opposite of strict and they let me do it, it worked

• +1
Reactions: stefthetics