Aqualyx prices am i getting jewed

aram_komik_erkek

aram_komik_erkek

Bronze
Joined
Sep 10, 2025
Posts
294
Reputation
85
I am not able to research anything my laptop is broken currently typing on my phone.

Would like for someone to let me know if this is a fair price? Since i cant do my research effectively on phone lmao


PS: the shipping price is included in the price
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3795.png
    IMG_3795.png
    693.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Attila The Hun
I am not able to research anything my laptop is broken currently typing on my phone.

Would like for someone to let me know if this is a fair price? Since i cant do my research effectively on phone lmao


PS: the shipping price is included in the price
Lipovela is better I've heard, and I know some sources for them <100$.
 
I am not able to research anything my laptop is broken currently typing on my phone.

Would like for someone to let me know if this is a fair price? Since i cant do my research effectively on phone lmao


PS: the shipping price is included in the price
For norway i think it's good price
 

Similar threads

needtohight
Replies
0
Views
10
needtohight
needtohight
greydestroyer997
Replies
11
Views
41
greydestroyer997
greydestroyer997
mtnoct
Replies
5
Views
42
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
tspmongl
Replies
10
Views
63
tspmongl
tspmongl
lty120
Replies
6
Views
53
lty120
lty120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top