@Aquiillaxo face dox

JFL @Aquiillaxo didn't you say you are from latin america once or am i mistaken? are you actually curry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and JizzFarmer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, JizzFarmer and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Jason Voorhees
I dont regret it tbh, I don't care enough about what most people say considering I now most of you guys are just curry incels. Plus it helped me understand my flaws for surgery.
Just wait till some mentally ill teenager here goes ER and everyone who posted their face gets on a watchlist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
Just wait till some mentally ill teenager here goes ER and everyone who posted their face here gets on a watchlist
If he goes ER it's on you cunts because you guys bully people so I wouldn't be surprised. I've been nothing but respectful to everyone on this forum unless they've been rude to me first.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Which part?
Tbh I don’t know. My extended family lives in Jammu and Northern Punjab now but they moved there after partition.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
ok what about him
you saying he was the one who called himself latin
but i remember being you
I have never said that bro, I've never even interacted with you, idek who you are

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Tbh I don’t know. My extended family lives in Jammu and Northern Punjab now but they moved there after partition.
Can you post your hand? Let’s see who’s the lightest curry here @volcelfatcel lessgo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6531
Can you post your hand? Let’s see who’s the lightest curry here @volcelfatcel lessgo
9EBC234E 5D80 4C66 AC0F DFB7A8C2AF8F

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AcneScars
Bruh wtf you look dark curry, you look furthest thing from indo nordic

here are indo nordics
View attachment 1178699View attachment 1178702

and then this is you
View attachment 1178704

you look like a typical dark curry
View attachment 1178710

how deluded r u son. you look nothing like em. indo nordic is a mogger pheno and a halo, your pheno is a failo .

He's indid but no he's not Dravidian just look at the guy below metled orbitals much darker skin even the midface is different same with the nasal profile.

He's indid the guy below that dravid nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
@Aquiillaxo I wish I had your pheno i got nord indid mixed with gook so i got high set eye brows fuck i should have been pure nord indid.

• +1
jfl yall niggas really be comparing color of your arms and hands at this point JFL LMFAO, its over for the entire curry race lmfao. I want a comet to specifically come down and annihlate only south asia.

• JFL
Is he Mogistani

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Albeacho