Arab gay cell harassed me at the gym

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Fucken weirdo Arabcell kept staring at me through the mirror as I was doing Seated shoulder press , didn’t think of it to much but then he followed me around and stared at me when I was doing lateral raises. I thought maybe I’m just being paranoid then this fucker comes up to me when I’m about to pack up and leave and asks me what my age, and that we should workout togeather, at this point I was really weirded out and just said yeah and as I’m about to leave he says see you habibi. I pretended not to hear him and left. I should have thrown a fucken DB at his face. Weirdos man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Volcek

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit and Ritalincel
A moroccan dude I went to college with started asking to suck my dick at drum lessons. he was the funniest person I ever met IRL though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Bennett, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
A moroccan dude I went to college with started asking to suck my dick at drum lessons. he was the funniest person I ever met IRL though.
Did you let him succ

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Ritalincel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Ritalincel
I’m not gay bro. I’m shook at the whole situation next time I’ll tell him to fuck off
yeah no shit you gotta be upfront bout that lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Was he a qt twink?

• Ugh..
maybe he needs a gym guru

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel and Butthurt Dweller
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bennett, CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Damn breh he wanted you srs

• Ugh..
Ugh..

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3526, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
he was trying to fuck you in the ass because ur a 5'6 twink

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
damn bro keep your cheeks pure dont let a faggot steal the purity of your cheeks 🙏🙏🙏

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Squirtoutmabooty and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I fucking hate gays ngl they're disgusting

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Squirtoutmabooty
Petsmart

Attachments

• 1571618334297.png
    1571618334297.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
It was weird af. He directly stood in front of me and stared at doing lateral raises
You should tell him to fuck off ded srs

It’s ok it’s expected from someone who got such a low SAT score

you got a 1500 out of 2400 JFL

that's a 600 in today's standards which means ur mentally retarded

I got a 1060/1600 (new scale) which is average

you got a 1500 out of 2400 JFL

that's a 600 in today's standards which means ur mentally retarded

I got a 1060/1600 which is average
That’s because I blew it off . I got a 28 on the act

Now you know how women feel 24 / 7

Now you know how women feel 24 / 7
I am sure you're a female now inject e cause no man in a semi incel forum will go out of his way to defend the individuals who caused us misery years on end you're a thot inject e

I hate arabs

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I am sure you're a female now inject e cause no man in a semi incel forum will go out of his way to defend the individuals who caused us misery years on end you're a thot inject e
who causes you misery ?? Im just saying its funny how you cry about homosexuals hitting on you when women have to deal with it x10000 worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
who causes you misery ?? Im just saying its funny how you cry about homosexuals hitting on you when women have to deal with it x10000 worse
The insane female hypergamy them being attracted to like only top 5% percent of men imagine how the 95% of men feel ? Imagine being deprived of sex for a long time ? Female hypergamy is insane they only want the top of the top while men find a good percentage of women (40% or more) attractive and there's an ok cupid study that supports my claim. As a straight blackpilled man you can't help but hate women

The insane female hypergamy them being attracted to like only top 5% percent of men imagine how the 95% of men feel ? Imagine being deprived of sex for a long time ? Female hypergamy is insane they only want the top of the top while men find a good percentage of women (40% or more) attractive and there's an ok cupid study that supports my claim. As a straight blackpilled man you can't help but hate women
They dont want to have sex with ugly men for the same reason why you dont want to have sex with men

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
They dont want to have sex with ugly men for the same reason why you dont want to have sex with men
Screenshot 20191021 030254
women find majority of guys unattractive tell me how the fuck a straight black pilled man can't hate women ? Nature is so fucked up made them only attracted to 5% of guys while the other 95 rot if you were in that position you'd hate women too

View attachment 142265women find majority of guys unattractive tell me how the fuck a straight black pilled man can't hate women ? Nature is so fucked up made them only attracted to 5% of guys while the other 95 rot if you were in that position you'd hate women too
women find 5% attractive, men find 0% of men attractive

women find 5% attractive, men find 0% of men attractive
You still don't make sense lol men are the opposite sex to females you can't compare an heterosexual aspect with a homosexual one majority of people are heterosexual you know that women's libidos are non existant and only triggered by a very small percentage of men and that's the biggest joke nature pulled on men but don't worry society is heading to its own demise

why'd you say "yea" you high inhib fag

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot
everyone is allowed to have standards. I have high standards too, and so do many others here.