Arab Incel ES Ratio-Frauding Update

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Just want to help my fellow man look better.
UPDATE

In my original thread, To help an Arab Incel , I reduced both his lateral cheekbone and his lateral rim, to address his low ES ratio.

But now I have offered to just reduce @ArabIncel ‘s lateral orbital rims and leave his cheekbones untouched
because I believe that’s where the issue really is.

So using this starting image,
84447E7D DFD4 43C9 B413 600C7F94308B

I went on to:​

• Reduce his lateral orbital rims,
  • Leave his cheekbones alone,
  • Gave him a wraparound jaw implant that would benefit his proportions,​
  • And gave him a better hairstyle that wouldn’t exaggerate how wide his face is.​

FFB9045B 1B2F 42D4 BB4F BB6F18D7113B

Then I proceeded to give him better eyebrows and lashes (the lashes aren’t visible due to the darker lighting, affecting the area around his eyes in this photo)
33FE3259 7312 4A6B B723 2FDE9F640767

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and PersianKingdom
He looks worse ded srs

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Stingray, Aesthetic and 3 others
LMAO, holy shit my sides, poor lad. could've fixed his eye and nose area better king, @Senssei it has any hope?

He looks worse ded srs
Hmm not so sure, I agree he looks best in the morphs made in the original thread, but he wanted to know how he looks with just reduced rims and not reduced cheekbones

Now he looks like terrorist who will probably explode in random train.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, DianabolDownie, Titbot and 2 others
LMAO, holy shit my sides, poor lad. could've fixed his eye and nose area better king, @Senssei it has any hope?
I wanted to leave his soft tissue untouched, to make a proper comparison
Now he looks like terrorist who will probably explode in random train.
He always looked that way, to be fair:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
I wanted to leave his soft tissue untouched, to make a proper comparison

i mean, like its hard to morph him in a good way for some reason, but still good job

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
i mean, like its hard to morph him in a good way for some reason, but still good job
Ideally, he would get rhino and possibly eyelid work done too, but I wanted to address how wide his face is for his eyes head on.

He wont do shit anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Shodredux and Golden Glass
terrible morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Here is him after a reincarnation implant
Chaddam

Only reeincarnation for him

He can never achieve that, so what’s the point of that morph
Cope. He just needs double jaw, orbital box osteotomy, eye brow transplant, palate expander, neck training

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Lmaoo I don’t think he’d ever get orbital box, and he’d also need to somehow increase his PFL
He needs cheekbone reduction, longer eyebrows, fix dark circles
Also some more chin height but im too lazy to morph the chin
20200129 155314

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Golden Glass
Fix his eye area you idiot. He needs positive canthal tilt and implants from taban asap

Fix his eye area you idiot. He needs positive canthal tilt and implants from taban asap
You’re low IQ. In the original thread, I clearly state I wanted to directly address his ES ratio head on, and there’s a ton of other procedures he should get, like eyelid and nose, but I wanted to show the difference addressing his ES ratio directly would make.

If you have shit reading comprehension, get off this thread, it’s not for you.

there are some good morphs of me. Alarico8 has made an amazing one. Only things he changed: eyebrows, canthal tilt, under eye coloring, and lower third. (Hair area is slightly morphed too but ignoring that.)
Cope. He just needs double jaw, orbital box osteotomy, eye brow transplant, palate expander, neck training

double jaw isn’t needed since neither my maxilla nor mandible is recessed. I’d need implants instead

Attachments

• 9623AE1B-A513-4BA8-BD9E-0F969ED8D690.jpeg
    9623AE1B-A513-4BA8-BD9E-0F969ED8D690.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Golden Glass