HOW TO BECOME LIKE RICHARD RAMIREZ & TRENBOLONE ACETATE

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
how to become like Ramirez (Big bones, hollow cheeks, low inhib)

ALSO THE EFFECTS OF TRENBOLONE ACETATE (RICHARD RAMIREZ USED TRENBOLONE ACETATE)

THIS GUIDE IS ONLY FOR REAL MEN THAT ARENT SCARED TO INJECT NEEDLES, NOT FOR PUSSIES.

WITH THIS GUIDE YOU WON'T LIVE LONG BTW, LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG

1. Trenbolone
The most important part, Ramirez himself used trenbolone. Gives big bones and makes you low inhib.
About the health complications part that will come with the Tren, dw about it, unless you overdose like a retard. This will still shorten your lifespan by 10 to 20 years but who cares, live fast die young. Would you rather live a long life as an incel or a short life as a beast who got all the pussy.

Basically ramirez, died at which age, like 50? But had a crazy life tbh.

WILL:
Reduce UEE (better orbitals)
More compact orbitals
Visible ogee curve, even from the front in bad lighting
Very well defined prominent cheekbones
Strong browridge
Strong nose bridge
Well defined projected masculine chin
Strong jaw

IDEALLY, start with 0.4 or 0.5 grams. You don't wanna go too high because then you will have to use aromatase inhibitors or else you'll get gynecomastia and shit. And you definitely wouldn't want to use aromatase inhibitors because ramirez was high estrogen.

2. Starvemaxxing
You don't have to starve, either use DNP, clenbuterol or T3/T4 along with a calorie deficit, also hop on keto diet.

3. Other steroids (optional)
Other steroids..other than trenbolone, testosterone is good but none of them are as strong as tren, tren will make you low inhib and give u big bones af

YOU CAN DO ALL OF THESE IF YOU KINDA WANT TO BE LIKE RAMIREZ BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE DID, WASN'T A GENETIC FREAK OF NATURE OR ANYTHING JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE USED TO LOOK LIKE WHEN HE WAS 18 THEN LOOK AT HIM AT 20, HE USED TREN. I MEAN YOU'LL SHORTEN YOUR LIFESPAN BUT YOUR PREFERENCE.

GYMCELLING IS OPTIONAL BTW YOU CAN IF YOU WANT BUT NOT NECESSARY.

INB4 SOMEONE REACTS WITH JFL OR CALLS ME A TROLL
I'm not trolling, or this guide wasn't made to be reacted with the JFL emoji. Literally what ramirez did, yes, this guide will affect your overall health but it's all your choice after all. Me personally, I might do this myself for the bones, inhibition and other. Also look at lots of bodybuilders that use steroids but don't abuse them, they live long actually, the ones that live short are retards who overdosed. Arnold is like 70 rn.

BONES ARE LIFE

DECENT PROOF RAMIREZ USED STEROIDS
THIS IS HIM AT YOUNG AGE

WEAK BONES AND SO CHILDISH LOOKING. TREN REALLY MATURED HIM HARD AND GAVE HIM INSANE BONES. LITERALLY CHANGED HIS WHOLE FACE. THE FIRST PIC WHEN HE WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL, THE SECOND PIC WHEN HE WAS 18 WITH THE USA FLAG IN THE BACKGROUND. THE TRANSFORMATION OF HIM FROM 18 TO 20 IS FUCKING INSANE.

LOOK AT HIM AT 20, INSANE CHANGE IN BONES AND OVERALL FACE. THAT'S JUST THE EFFECT OF TREN.

IF YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NATURAL BONES WITHOUT TREN OR ANY SURGERIES LIKE TYLER MAHER, HE HAD IT FROM CHILDHOOD, BUT RAMIREZ DIDN'T HAVE IN CHILDHOOD BUTr HE HAD IT IN ADULTHOOD BECAUSE HE USED TREN, HIS COUSIN AND UNCLES WERE BODYBUILDERS BTW THAT'S WHERE HE GOT HIS TREN, HE MIGHT HAVE USED TESTOSTERONE TOO BUT NOT SURE ABOUT THAT, DEFINITELY USED TREN THOUGH.

HE WAS A LOWLIFE WHO LIVED LIKE SHIT, SHIT DIET, SHIT SLEEP. IF HE DIDN'T USE TREN, HOW DO YOU RETARDS THINK HE COULD'VE WENT AND KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE AT NIGHT, WHERE WOULD HE GET THE MOTIVATION IF HE DIDN'T USE TREN. HE WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO DO IT WITHOUT TREN.

IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT IN HIS BLOOD TEST IT SAID 1950 NG/DL. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE NATURALLY CONSIDERING HE HAD SHIT DIET AND SHIT SLEEP. NOT EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE WITH THE BEST SLEEP, DIET AND TRAINING. 1950 NG/DL IS FUCKING NUTS. DEFINITELY USED STEROIDS LIKE TRENBOLONE ACETATE OR TESTOSTERONE.

ALSO LOOK AT HIS FRAME, FUCKING INSANE WIDE CLAVICLES AND THEN LOOK AT HIS FRAME WHEN HE WAS A KID. INSANE DIFFERENCE. WITHOUT TREN HIS CLAVICLES WOULDN'T GROW THAT MUCH.

INB4 "HE WAS JUST A LATE BLOOMER" NOTE THAT HE HAD SEX WITH A PROSTITUTE WHEN HE WAS 12 YEARS OLD, SAID BY RAMIREZ HIMSELF IN A QUESTIONNAIRE SO HE DEFINITELY WASN'T A LATE BLOOMER. IF ANYTHING EARLY BLOOMER. SHOWS HOW STRONG TREN IS.

HE ALSO HAS DEEP VOICE, TREN IS KNOWN TO MAKE VOICE DEEPER. BODYBUILDERS VOICE GETS DEEPER AFTER TREN. DO YOU THINK A SOYBOY THAT ATE LIKE SHIT AND SLEPT LIKE SHIT WOULD HAVE A DEEP VOICE LIKE THAT WITHOUT TREN? HE USED TREN. REMEMBER HIS COUSIN AND UNCLES WERE BODYBUILDERS THAT HAD ACCESS TO STEROIDS.

REMEMBER HIS SLEEP AND DIET WAS SHIT, SO HE WOULD HAVE LOW LIBIDO AND LOW TEST BECAUSE OF THAT. BUT HE HAD 1950 NG/DL FROM TREN (IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 1950NGDL WITHOUT STEROIDS) WHICH GAVE HIM INSANE HIGH LIBIDO AND HE HAD THE MOTIVATION TO GO OUT AND RAPE (JUST SHOWING SIGNS THAT HE WAS ON TREN, I DONT SUPPORT RAPE OR ANY DEGENERATE SHIT LIKE THAT)

THIS DUDE HAD EVERY SIGN OF TREN JFL. ACNE ON CHIN TOO. EVERY SINGLE SIGN OF TREN.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth, Timmy, vermillioncorefan and 20 others
genetics

• +1
Reactions: AySab, mathis, caiolindo and 2 others
lol no one is reading that garbage

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Mike141, HighCasteJew and 10 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: tristanbongo, albanian_chad, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Sushifart, Deleted member 51570 and 1 other person
OP thing using this font makes them high IQ or smth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Timmy, One Rep Max and 4 others
wait do you really get bones after puberty if you do steroids?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

THIS GUIDE IS ONLY FOR REAL MEN THAT ARENT SCARED TO INJECT NEEDLES, NOT FOR PUSSIES.

1. Trenbolone
The most important part, Ramirez himself used trenbolone. Gives big bones and makes you low inhib.
About the health complications part that will come with the Tren, dw about it, unless you overdose like a retard. This will still shorten your lifespan by 10 to 20 years but who cares, live fast die young. Would you rather live a long life as an incel or a short life as a beast who got all the pussy.

WILL:
More compact orbitals
Strong browridge
Strong nose bridge
Strong jaw

IDEALLY, start with 0.4 or 0.5 grams. You don't wanna go too high because then you will have to use aromatase inhibitors or else you'll get gynecomastia and shit. And you definitely wouldn't want to use aromatase inhibitors because ramirez was high estrogen.

2. Starvemaxxing
You don't have to starve, either use DNP, clenbuterol or T3/T4 along with a calorie deficit, also hop on keto diet.

Other steroids..other than trenbolone, testosterone is good but none of them are as strong as tren, tren will make you low inhib and give u big bones af

YOU CAN DO ALL OF THESE IF YOU KINDA WANT TO BE LIKE RAMIREZ BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE DID, WASN'T A GENETIC FREAK OF NATURE OR ANYTHING JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE USED TO LOOK LIKE WHEN HE WAS 18 THEN LOOK AT HIM AT 20, HE USED TREN. I MEAN YOU'LL SHORTEN YOUR LIFESPAN BUT YOUR PREFERENCE.

I'm not trolling, or this guide wasn't made to be reacted with the JFL emoji. Literally what ramirez did, yes, this guide will affect your overall health but it's all your choice after all. Me personally, I might do this myself for the bones, inhibition and other. Also look at lots of bodybuilders that use steroids but don't abuse them, they live long actually, the ones that live short are retards who overdosed. Arnold is like 70 rn.
mf he was literally serial killer noway u wish to become him

If i don't get mogger bones at 6-7% body fat i might try this too who cares atp

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Jfl where did you find info on him using tren :lul:
That shit is not real

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and maxxmclooks
Saw in a picture someone sent on discord, also i updated the guide look at it 1950 ngdl testosteorne isnt possible natuarlly

Jfl where did you find info on him using tren :lul:
That shit is not real
Saw in a pic someone sent on discord, he also had 1950 ngdl testosterone not possible naturally considering his diet and sleep even with theperferct diet and sleep its still impossible

• +1
Saw in a pic someone sent on discord, he also had 1950 ngdl testosterone not possible naturally considering his diet and sleep even with theperferct diet and sleep its still impossible
source on blood test? interesting if true, but wouldn't his T drop after not taking it? how did he take it while in prison?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
source on blood test? interesting if true, but wouldn't his T drop after not taking it? how did he take it while in prison?
DM ramirez lawyer he has the blood test and he actually responds to instagram DMs. dm him on insta.

Unrelated but Ramirez was an IQcel if this retarded Quora poster is true :lul:

@asdvek Have you considered taking Tren yourself

any tips on countering the side effects of tren acetate

any tips on countering the side effects of tren acetate
well you shouldnt have side effects like the 15yo retards on tiktok that did some shit like "tren challenge" they got that because they overdosed, you shouldnt get any side effects in the first few cycles if you are using regular/low doses
but depends on what side effect u talking about

well you shouldnt have side effects like the 15yo retards on tiktok that did some shit like "tren challenge" they got that because they overdosed, you shouldnt get any side effects in the first few cycles if you are using regular/low doses
but depends on what side effect u talking about
acne and ageing

wtf rr used tren ? JFL

• +1
yeaa also someone in some ramirez worshipping disc sevrer
they sent the pic with the cousins and u were right JFL it was actually fucking vials

acne and ageing
acne use accutane
aging shouldnt happen in low doses, IF only we knew the dose ramirez used then it would be perfect, since ramirez didn't age that bad in his 20s and 30s, but in his 50s he was looking like shit

yeaa also someone in some ramirez worshipping disc sevrer
they sent the pic with the cousins and u were right JFL it was actually fucking vials
yes I found the tt recently with the proof too
still crazy to think that nigga was on tren and that just made him go ape made lmao

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
still crazy to think that nigga was on tren and that just made him go ape made lmao
can u send send the tt if u still have
and yeah, we wouldn't have known about ramirez if he didnt use tren
literally made him go apeshit, nigga had like 1950 ng/dl testosterone in his blood test, NUTS, %100 impossible natty

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
literally made him go apeshit, nigga had like 1950 ng/dl testosterone in his blood test, NUTS, %100 impossible natty
Fuark I might need to get on the tren psychosis train. Delusionmaxxing is the wave

Well ok but do other niggas that take tren ascend as much as him? (facially) no point taking it if you risk big health issues and don't even ascens

Well ok but do other niggas that take tren ascend as much as him? (facially) no point taking it if you risk big health issues and don't even ascens
the other niggas that take tren also take aromatase inhibitors with it and estrogen is very important hormone as important as testosterone
also the other niggas u see on tren have been on many many cycles, ramirez probably didnt do much and got bones

the other niggas that take tren also take aromatase inhibitors with it and estrogen is very important hormone as important as testosterone
also the other niggas u see on tren have been on many many cycles, ramirez probably didnt do much and got bones
So basically to become Ramirez u
1. Don't go on ai
2. Do 1 cycle?

sooooo....the tt? lul
Not in the ramirez server anymore

ALSO THE EFFECTS OF TRENBOLONE ACETATE (RICHARD RAMIREZ USED TRENBOLONE ACETATE)

1. Trenbolone

WILL:
More compact orbitals
Strong browridge
Strong nose bridge
Strong jaw

2. Starvemaxxing

BONES ARE LIFE

View attachment 2832018View attachment 2832020

DECENT PROOF RAMIREZ USED STEROIDS
THIS IS HIM AT YOUNG AGE
View attachment 2832021
View attachment 2832024

WEAK BONES AND SO CHILDISH LOOKING. TREN REALLY MATURED HIM HARD AND GAVE HIM INSANE BONES. LITERALLY CHANGED HIS WHOLE FACE. THE FIRST PIC WHEN HE WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL, THE SECOND PIC WHEN HE WAS 18 WITH THE USA FLAG IN THE BACKGROUND. THE TRANSFORMATION OF HIM FROM 18 TO 20 IS FUCKING INSANE.

View attachment 2832030

LOOK AT HIM AT 20, INSANE CHANGE IN BONES AND OVERALL FACE. THAT'S JUST THE EFFECT OF TREN.

IF YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NATURAL BONES WITHOUT TREN OR ANY SURGERIES LIKE TYLER MAHER, HE HAD IT FROM CHILDHOOD, BUT RAMIREZ DIDN'T HAVE IN CHILDHOOD BUTr HE HAD IT IN ADULTHOOD BECAUSE HE USED TREN, HIS COUSIN AND UNCLES WERE BODYBUILDERS BTW THAT'S WHERE HE GOT HIS TREN, HE MIGHT HAVE USED TESTOSTERONE TOO BUT NOT SURE ABOUT THAT, DEFINITELY USED TREN THOUGH.

HE WAS A LOWLIFE WHO LIVED LIKE SHIT, SHIT DIET, SHIT SLEEP. IF HE DIDN'T USE TREN, HOW DO YOU RETARDS THINK HE COULD'VE WENT AND KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE AT NIGHT, WHERE WOULD HE GET THE MOTIVATION IF HE DIDN'T USE TREN. HE WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO DO IT WITHOUT TREN.

IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT IN HIS BLOOD TEST IT SAID 1950 NG/DL. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE NATURALLY CONSIDERING HE HAD SHIT DIET AND SHIT SLEEP. NOT EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE WITH THE BEST SLEEP, DIET AND TRAINING. 1950 NG/DL IS FUCKING NUTS. DEFINITELY USED STEROIDS LIKE TRENBOLONE ACETATE OR TESTOSTERONE.

ALSO LOOK AT HIS FRAME, FUCKING INSANE WIDE CLAVICLES AND THEN LOOK AT HIS FRAME WHEN HE WAS A KID. INSANE DIFFERENCE. WITHOUT TREN HIS CLAVICLES WOULDN'T GROW THAT MUCH.

INB4 "HE WAS JUST A LATE BLOOMER" NOTE THAT HE HAD SEX WITH A PROSTITUTE WHEN HE WAS 12 YEARS OLD, SAID BY RAMIREZ HIMSELF IN A QUESTIONNAIRE SO HE DEFINITELY WASN'T A LATE BLOOMER. IF ANYTHING EARLY BLOOMER. SHOWS HOW STRONG TREN IS.

HE ALSO HAS DEEP VOICE, TREN IS KNOWN TO MAKE VOICE DEEPER. BODYBUILDERS VOICE GETS DEEPER AFTER TREN. DO YOU THINK A SOYBOY THAT ATE LIKE SHIT AND SLEPT LIKE SHIT WOULD HAVE A DEEP VOICE LIKE THAT WITHOUT TREN? HE USED TREN. REMEMBER HIS COUSIN AND UNCLES WERE BODYBUILDERS THAT HAD ACCESS TO STEROIDS.

REMEMBER HIS SLEEP AND DIET WAS SHIT, SO HE WOULD HAVE LOW LIBIDO AND LOW TEST BECAUSE OF THAT. BUT HE HAD 1950 NG/DL FROM TREN (IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 1950NGDL WITHOUT STEROIDS) WHICH GAVE HIM INSANE HIGH LIBIDO AND HE HAD THE MOTIVATION TO GO OUT AND RAPE (JUST SHOWING SIGNS THAT HE WAS ON TREN, I DONT SUPPORT RAPE OR ANY DEGENERATE SHIT LIKE THAT)

THIS DUDE HAD EVERY SIGN OF TREN JFL. ACNE ON CHIN TOO. EVERY SINGLE SIGN OF TREN.
@BrahminBoss is this the truth I don't think lord rameriz used tren btw how can dalit like me get tren

Break into bodybuilder house and get it

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Sushifart
  • +1
Why do you think it was tren and not another roid?

He did semen retention

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU