Arab Muslim sandnigger ethnic brown shit

Not 1% LMAO. It's more common than you think. 20% is a close estimate

no you dont know anything i have so many syrian friends , these white syrians are a minority but theyre defo not outliers theres a good percentage of them that look like that
Sarrr we are white sarr blonde haired and blue eyed sarr pure aryans
IMG 1459

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, yeeyeeslayer and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7580
no you dont know anything i have so many syrian friends , these white syrians are a minority but theyre defo not outliers theres a good percentage of them that look like that
by white do you mean hair and eye color being colored or only the eyes lol

Sarrr we are white sarr blonde haired and blue eyed sarr pure aryans View attachment 2706852
syrians this dark are a minority, this is cherry picked. the average syrain is neither very white nor dark like this. The average syrain has white skin, dark hair, dark eyes like the bull for example.

But you didnt prove anything with this I said the remaining 80% arent white looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I'm not denying they exist but 20% is way too high, something like 1% for light eyed individuals and then like 0.01% for the blonde/blond ones
20% look european passing at the very least if not blue eyed. @st.hamudi but 6‘5 in his pfp being an example of a brown eyed white passing syrian

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
20% look european passing at the very least if not blue eyed. @st.hamudi but 6‘5 in his pfp being an example of a brown eyed white passing syrian
That person is not white passing, also 20% is debatable, I've only ever met two middle eastern people with colored eyes, one was a lady i helped the other was my friend in middle school

That person is not white passing, also 20% is debatable, I've only ever met two middle eastern people with colored eyes, one was a lady i helped the other was my friend in middle school
he is, could easily pass as someone from the balkans/eastern europe or italy or spain or greece

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and sportsmogger
syrians this dark are a minority, this is cherry picked. the average syrain is neither very white nor dark like this. The average syrain has white skin, dark hair, dark eyes like the bull for example.

But you didnt prove anything with this I said the remaining 80% arent white looking
That’s what most middle easterns here look like no joke

My next door neighbors are Iraqi and for the longest time I thought they were Indians

Arab girls are better looking that poojas tho

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
That’s what most middle easterns here look like no joke

My next door neighbors are Iraqi and for the longest time I thought they were Indians

Arab girls are better looking that poojas tho
bro iraqis are shitskinned donkey fuckers on average im not talking about them or middle easterners in general. On average middle easterners afre shitskinned everything i said was specifically about syrians

• JFL
he is, could easily pass as someone from the balkans/eastern europe or italy or spain or greece
Yeah but, when I say white I mean Western Europe white, also he doesn't look any of those because people from those regions look different.

two greek people btw

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
ok greeks are actual indians they were a bad example but you know what i mean your coping if you say he cant pass as someone from south/eastern europe
sure maybe he can but he's a rarity, 20% of syrians cant pass as white, its ok bro

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Sarrr we are white sarr blonde haired and blue eyed sarr pure aryans View attachment 2706852
My sister has grey eyes, my cousin blue, my other cousin green with brown hair and my best friend blue. This is at the very least 20% of my family/friends. We aren't Arabs we are levantine Arabs. Your ignorance is confusing us with Saudi Arabian brown Arabs. Stop watching CNN please ty. Levantine Arabs are Lebanon Syria and parts of surrounding countries

• JFL
White features came from Anatolian Farmers.This guy has just high ANF blood that is it.

• JFL
I'm not denying they exist but 20% is way too high, something like 1% for light eyed individuals and then like 0.01% for the blonde/blond ones
Guess I see 0.0001 then I'm just lucky

• JFL
Guess I see 0.0001 then I'm just lucky
its way higher than one percent he doenst know what hes talking about, its a minority but a sizeable minority that is not negligible and is clealry seen

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Chad overall
Insane colouring and good bones
Looks a bit like @exiviz

It's literally just a white guy living in Syria. He has an european pheno.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
its way higher than one percent he doenst know what hes talking about, its a minority but a sizeable minority that is not negligible and is clealry seen
Ugly virgin incel retard

if levantines aren't white then southern italians aren't either

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Levantines are our aryan brothers, 1488 ⚡⚡
Amin al Husseini bei bosnischen SS Freiwilligen
7h8fn4k3npy61

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998