Arab oofy-doofy Influencer gets Divorced

human304

human304

Kraken
Khalid Al Ameri is a UAE based influencer. He makes videos, does brand promotions with his wife Salama.
Recently they got divorced and you can see what awaits all the offy doffy's in the world.

@emeraldglass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, FacialStructure404, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Not one fuck was given

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Costcosuperstore, FacialStructure404 and 9 others
Khalid Al Ameri is a UAE based influencer. He makes videos, does brand promotions with his wife Salama.
Recently they got divorced and you can see what awaits all the offy doffy's in the world.

View attachment 2816887

@emeraldglass

there is no escaping the black pill if he looked like thomas strijjd would this happen ?

View attachment 2816887

@emeraldglass

Typical Muslim woman I despise them so fucking much. I have conversed with these beasts of burden before it never gets old just more aggravating.

Whenever you see a Muslim man bashing a Hoejabis head in don’t feel for her understand Akhmoood is just asserting dominance on the whore

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, TsarTsar444 and Lynxress
Typical Muslim woman I despise them so fucking much. I have conversed with these beasts of burden before it never gets old just more aggravating.

Whenever you see a Muslim man bashing a Hoejabis head in don’t feel for her understand Akhmoood is just asserting dominance on the whore
disagree. the guy is way uglier than her, if they were looksmatched i would agree

disagree. the guy is way uglier than her, if they were looksmatched i would agree
In sandniggerland only
Money matters not looks. She left him cos she is an ungreatful Hoejabi that should be stoned to death for her insolence

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Lev Peshkov and sub5c3l
In sandniggerland only
Money matters not looks. She left him cos she is an ungreatful Hoejabi that should be stoned to death for her insolence
biology matters, her kids being not subhuman matters

money never matters

View attachment 2816887

@emeraldglass

He didnt even follow Islam properly, average case of a liberal muslim that thinks him being made fun of by his wife is funny

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

View attachment 2816887

@emeraldglass

Will she end up with a negro?

• JFL
Reactions: human304, sub5c3l and Lynxress
Will she end up with a negro?
may happen . she looks like a typical hoejabi , these types are know to be BBC lovers, also known as burette a khel.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, klip11 and sub5c3l

this guy was a so called progressive muslim, that is why she did this.

if he was like tali ban she would not dare disrespect him like this.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
this guy was a so called progressive muslim, that is why she did this.

if he was like tali ban she would not dare disrespect him like this.
I support the jihadi badboys

They should beat the demons (women) for they shall know only pain

• +1
Reactions: human304
Wife is hot af

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
She's not yours, it just your turn

he is whiter than her. she kinda seems like she has some African dna.

why are you saying that she looks better than him?

hes fat, nct, dolphin ipd , wide nosed, no good features at all, oldcel ltn, she has a thin nose nice collagen pretty features, strong eye area , decent bones shes a mtb , she deservrs a fit mtn

Last edited:
If islam was so legit, the muslim country wont have such high divorce. Only patriarchy is legit