Arab STACY

i understand that mr uglysub8male that wasn’t my point although I don’t expect you to understand since male facial attractiveness is strongly correlated with IQ it makes sense that your low IQ retarded ugly subhumanass misinterpreted what I was saying.

I meant he’ll never touch her cuz he’s an sub5 Indian
Which I said is irrelevant to him calling her a whore. You must be uglier than me if facial attractiveness actually correlates to IQ :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Shame she’s Muslim Arab cock only ,

It’s genuinely brutal beautiful women like her don’t swing for aryans

Meanwhile chinks and pajeetas bend over backwards for white cock,

Can’t we swap, why can’t Arabs and Latinas be the self hating white cock worshippers
latinas/spanish girls are also attracted to aryans. had 2 approaches and iois from spanish foids

Which I said is irrelevant to him calling her a whore. You must be uglier than me if facial attractiveness actually correlates to IQ :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I said it as a separate point your slow

Nah they’re the best

I wish more Arab girls were bwc only,

Instead all we get are the recessed ugly chunks and disgusting smelly shitskin pajeetas

She's legit beautiful, and as a very rare trait for Arab women: Natural-looking.

I can tell she a hoe despite fully covered clothes. These type of girls hide it v v good but are the same.
don't know if she's muslim but reminds me of this tbh:

don't really care though cause I'd never go for semitic/ethnic girls

I wish more Arab girls were bwc only,

Instead all we get are the recessed ugly chunks and disgusting smelly shitskin pajeetas

Looks like a man.

don't know if she's muslim but reminds me of this tbh:

don't really care though cause I'd never go for semitic/ethnic girls

Its not about religion here but the dressing way. I have seen these type of fashionable full clothed "body-hugging" thin cloth girls. Its larp as decent girl while being slut inside

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Idk what it is but Arab women are beautiful, Arab men are ugly.

Easy Stacy, where to find someone like her