Reactions: Ryan, SLA, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Average Salludon enjoyer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Ryan, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
That midface is long enough to park 20 ISIS Toyota land cruisers.

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, gymmaxedhorse and 11 others
He's good looking tbh, maybe a bit too try hard/ sleazy in uk or usa or aus, cos they see through that shit.

Idk prob incel in Hong Kong or Shanghai - @danielwu U agree bhai?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Lol i mog him to self harm

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deprived and Deleted member 15827
slightly longer midface than ideal but tall skull and beard saves it

Gay asf. Not associating with prettyboy copers rn.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deprived
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
horse faced sandnigger

Very good-looking guy. I'd say 5 PSL

He's good looking tbh, maybe a bit too try hard/ sleazy in uk or usa or aus, cos they see through that shit.

Idk prob incel in Hong Kong or Shanghai - @danielwu U agree bhai?
Nah I dont agree. Chinese/HKers are racist to SEA people and black but not have much against arabs because most people there don’t have the concept for arabs or middle eastern, for them they are just a bit tanned but similar shit as proper white dudes. So in fact, arabs also doing fine there
I was in beijing and hk on and off for 7 years, never actually heard any chinese have comments on arabs.

Nah I dont agree. Chinese/HKers are racist to SEA people and black but not have much against arabs because most people there don’t have the concept for arabs or middle eastern, for them they are just a bit tanned but similar shit as proper white dudes. So in fact, arabs also doing fine there
I was in beijing and hk on and off for 7 years, never actually heard any chinese have comments on arabs.
never heard any comments but did u ever see or know of them finding them.attractice (if they were obv) or hooking up with them?

never heard any comments but did u ever see or know of them finding them.attractice (if they were obv) or hooking up with them?
Yes, they do. Specifically LIGHT levantine Arabs. I have East and SE Asian exchange students in my dental school + pre uni language classes and they actually prefer light skinned atlanto meditteraneans over blonde men and wasps. Given that of course you don't have an ethnic or ISIS or low class immigrant-y phenotype with the beard and all. I asked many of them and all agreed that dark hair > light hair and that tanned/light tanned skin > white pale skin

I slayed a few myself with extreme ease. Basically the important thing is having a cro magnon skull with a very high nasal bridge, compact orbitals, almond eyes etc

Yes, they do. Specifically LIGHT levantine Arabs. I have East and SE Asian exchange students in my dental school + pre uni language classes and they actually prefer light skinned atlanto meditteraneans over blonde men and wasps. Given that of course you don't have an ethnic or ISIS or low class immigrant-y phenotype with the beard and all. I asked many of them and all agreed that dark hair > light hair and that tanned/light tanned skin > white pale skin

I slayed a few myself with extreme ease. Basically the important thing is having a cro magnon skull with a very high nasal bridge, compact orbitals, almond eyes etc
so basically have a white skull but with black.hair, beard and darker eyes lol, ie the UK/germany slayer pheno

also I'm not talking light skin, like this guy, that's more levantine, I mean more proper tanned persian/Arab, like emirati, qatari, afghan, pak

so basically have a white skull but with black.hair, beard and darker eyes lol, ie the UK/germany slayer pheno
White skull doesn't necessarily mean a white looking face. Somalis a "white skull", a Latino has a "white skull", but the facial features differ. The Asian girls love my thicker ethnic lips and dense dark wide low eyebrows which aren't common in pure whites

also I'm not talking light skin, like this guy, that's more levantine, I mean more proper tanned persian/Arab, like emirati, qatari, afghan, pak
LOL NO, qataris, Saudis and emirates are a different breed than levantines, does not apply at all. They're shorter, uglier and darker, worse noses, much less white looking, bald, skinny fat genes, high DHT hairy apes. They essentially look like indians and pakis, and not light ones either

Looks like a typical badboy with thick af eyebrows who has high appeal in a certain niche.

LOL NO, qataris, Saudis and emirates are a different breed than levantines, does not apply at all. They're shorter, uglier and darker, worse noses, much less white looking, bald, skinny fat genes, high DHT hairy apes. They essentially look like indians and pakis, and not light ones either
brutal, I am actually sitting eating pilaf with a bunch of arabs as we speak and they think.im one of them, keep.talking to me in.arabic.or some.shit and.i just keep.larping saying khuda hafiz and shit...

I asked a Hong Kong girl to rate reigns and roshan and she said they were gross (too ethnic) and said a 2/10 jawless white 60kg soyboy in the office was more attractive

3008278 766797b67c5a5bf89d84b302cd69838b crop exact

3008279 After War success Hrithik Roshan says he enjoys action genre the most

Neither look med white lmao. Second guy looks arab/persian and first guy looks like Amerimutt/pacific islander/polynesian
point is both r GL as fuck, yet she called both gross

point is both r GL as fuck, yet she called both gross
Who gives a fuck what some densiovan spawn dragon dick riding gook that lives under a banana leaf in some rundown cyberpunk alleyway thinks about men that get harem of pussy

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Who gives a fuck what some densiovan spawn dragon dick riding gook that lives under a banana leaf in some rundown cyberpunk alleyway thinks about men that get harem of pussy
Well said bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Yea definitely. If you go to guangzhou, u will see quite a lot hooking up with the locals

Yea definitely. If you go to guangzhou, u will see quite a lot hooking up with the locals
Bhai I been to GZ loads, practically lived there for 6m, that's where I had the major panic attack and they gave me the bag to breed, in the nightlife area.

Did I tell u fat noodle is from gz?

Bhai I been to GZ loads, practically lived there for 6m, that's where I had the major panic attack and they gave me the bag to breed, in the nightlife area.

Did I tell u fat noodle is from gz?
I wondered why u had panic attack there.
And no, i always thought she is from the north given she is a big girl and look very tall. Funny she is from the dwarf area