Arab women want me to lay in a ditch and die

Incelshitskin

Incelshitskin

Iron
Some user thinks I'm an alt account larper. So here's proof that my condition on this earth is genuine.
I dont care if my face is associated with all the things I say here. At some point you have to be honest with yourself and assess your situation in a non-delusional non-ego way

What I do for looksmaxing :

I make my own shampoo by mixing oils, creams and pharmaceutical shampoo as a base. Still norwooding agressively on the sides though, so maybe it's a waste of effort might kms if hairline gets pushed back too far

I exfoliate my face once a week with a cleansing soap and apply snail cream afterwards or moisturizer depending on my face skin needs. I sometimes use body lotion

I lift 4 days a week with a program I based around full body and posture

A
full body compounds exercices 4x10 range
B
Isolation on muscles that maintain a good posture (traps, lower back, serratus, rear delts, neck, calves...)
ABxAB

I aim for leanness in the long run and plan to try clenbuterol in a few months.

Surgery wise I dont know what would fix me, a rhinoplasty and maybe a jaw widening but I dont have the dough atm

Say whatever comes to your mind, I know no sand bitch would glance my way

Attachments

• Inceltard.jpg
    Inceltard.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 291
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, MissLexotan6MG, heboonics and 10 others
Some user thinks I'm an alt account larper. So here's proof that my condition on this earth is genuine.
I dont care if my face is associated with all the things I say here. At some point you have to be honest with yourself and assess your situation in a non-delusional non-ego way

I make my own shampoo by mixing oils, creams and pharmaceutical shampoo as a base. Still norwooding agressively on the sides though, so maybe it's a waste of effort might kms if hairline gets pushed back too far

I exfoliate my face once a week with a cleansing soap and apply snail cream afterwards or moisturizer depending on my face skin needs. I sometimes use body lotion

A
B
Isolation on muscles that maintain a good posture (traps, lower back, serratus, rear delts, neck, calves...)
ABxAB

Surgery wise I dont know what would fix me, a rhinoplasty and maybe a jaw widening but I dont have the dough atm

Decent base, start mewing
What is your age?
Instead of clen, try ecdysterone/turkesterone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, StrangerDanger, zeke714 and 2 others
Decent base, start mewing
What is your age?
Instead of clen, try ecdysterone/turkesterone
Aren't these 3 things placebos? 26 btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Tyrion lookalike

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
arab women are stuck up, go for a white girl that way your son will have a chance of being good looking, arab genetics are subhuman except for levantine arabs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6128
i just looked at your picture and honestly if you got your hair fixed and groomed your eyebrows and somehow made them stretch further to the ends of your eyes you would actually be quite good looking. your face has high harmony and you have a good lower third and lips along with great ratios and nose

great base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, aBetterMii and zeke714

A
B
ABxAB

looks like an uglier version of me.

• grow out your hair to hide your receding hairline
  • either go out in the sun or use a self-tanner to get some color in your face
  • trim your eye-brows straight by removing hair in a straight line on top

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
i just looked at your picture and honestly if you got your hair fixed and groomed your eyebrows and somehow made them stretch further to the ends of your eyes you would actually be quite good looking. your face has high harmony and you have a good lower third and lips along with great ratios and nose

great base
looks like an uglier version of me.

• grow out your hair to hide your receding hairline
  • either go out in the sun or use a self-tanner to get some color in your face
  • trim your eye-brows straight by removing hair in a straight line on top
    View attachment 1365725
Ok I'll look at some videos on eyebrow care, thanks for the feedback.

arab women are stuck up, go for a white girl that way your son will have a chance of being good looking, arab genetics are subhuman except for levantine arabs
I dont want to talk about this topic in this thread but I think mixed kids are unethical for the suffering broughts to the child's life and high chance of self loathing/identity frustration. I've been around half arab half european kids and they sweat with insecurities. You can tell on their face, their gesture, the way they talk that they hate this rotten part of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6128

I dont want to talk about this topic in this thread but I think mixed kids are unethical for the suffering broughts to the child's life and high chance of self loathing/identity frustration. I've been around half arab half european kids and they sweat with insecurities. You can tell on their face, their gesture, the way they talk that they hate this rotten part of themselves.
You’re very smart and nice observation I’ve noticed it too

Tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Aren't these 3 things placebos? 26 btw
No, and ecdy/turk have shown to work in some studies as well anecdotal reports, response can vary however, same with creatine or any other supplement

You get free sex with MENA women if you have blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Some gulf arabs and nafris look good.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

I'm mixed mena and European. But I embrace my Islamic background.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Shrek2OnDvD
No, and ecdy/turk have shown to work in some studies as well anecdotal reports, response can vary however, same with creatine or any other supplement
Not worth the money at all jfl

Jaw implant to your right jaw.

great base
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

you look good

@Shrek2OnDvD @Chadeep @cloUder @BrendioEEE

maybe he should just smoke weed and get all the white jbs :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Shrek2OnDvD @Chadeep @cloUder @BrendioEEE

maybe he should just smoke weed and get all the white jbs :soy::soy::soy:
Thugmaxxing works. Try it for yourself :feelshah:

Thugmaxxing works. Try it for yourself :feelshah:
All you get is thug hoes within your range
A below average thug Indian still gets less than a bellow average thug white guy

All you get is thug hoes within your range
A below average thug Indian still gets less than a bellow average thug white guy
Better than being incel though

Better than being incel though
That’s not the discussion whites have it easier they need to admit it stop coping with muh wear a chain and groom a low income white trailer trash girl abused by her uncle Jim bob

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Taking a lens distorted selfie from a close distance isn't doing you any favors. Everyone looks like shit in those. Take a photo with the back camera of your phone from a 2 meters distance so we can see how you actually look like IRL.

inceltard.jpg

A
B
ABxAB

You aren‘t even that bad looking, you‘re over-reacting

A
B
ABxAB

Decent base bro. No need to write manifestos on here

its your eye and hairline. eyes are turbo cucked and hairline is receding back to mecca. hop on fin + min for regrowth and go see taban to fix prey eyes

Decent base bro. No need to write manifestos on here
Im looking for a productive outlet for my frustration. If I write long incel rants on a narcisistic driven fitness forum it's to stop jerking off and video games