OP Arab women want me to lay in a ditch and die

Incelshitskin

Incelshitskin

Trainee
Time online
1d 15m
Some user thinks I'm an alt account larper. So here's proof that my condition on this earth is genuine.
I dont care if my face is associated with all the things I say here. At some point you have to be honest with yourself and assess your situation in a non-delusional non-ego way

What I do for looksmaxing :

I make my own shampoo by mixing oils, creams and pharmaceutical shampoo as a base. Still norwooding agressively on the sides though, so maybe it's a waste of effort might kms if hairline gets pushed back too far

I exfoliate my face once a week with a cleansing soap and apply snail cream afterwards or moisturizer depending on my face skin needs. I sometimes use body lotion

I lift 4 days a week with a program I based around full body and posture

A
full body compounds exercices 4x10 range
B
Isolation on muscles that maintain a good posture (traps, lower back, serratus, rear delts, neck, calves...)
ABxAB

I aim for leanness in the long run and plan to try clenbuterol in a few months.

Surgery wise I dont know what would fix me, a rhinoplasty and maybe a jaw widening but I dont have the dough atm

Say whatever comes to your mind, I know no sand bitch would glance my way

Attachments

• Inceltard.jpg
    Inceltard.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 291

0Ace0

Elementalist
Time online
17d 23h 37m
Incelshitskin said:
Some user thinks I'm an alt account larper. So here's proof that my condition on this earth is genuine.
I dont care if my face is associated with all the things I say here. At some point you have to be honest with yourself and assess your situation in a non-delusional non-ego way

I make my own shampoo by mixing oils, creams and pharmaceutical shampoo as a base. Still norwooding agressively on the sides though, so maybe it's a waste of effort might kms if hairline gets pushed back too far

I exfoliate my face once a week with a cleansing soap and apply snail cream afterwards or moisturizer depending on my face skin needs. I sometimes use body lotion

A
B
Isolation on muscles that maintain a good posture (traps, lower back, serratus, rear delts, neck, calves...)
ABxAB

Surgery wise I dont know what would fix me, a rhinoplasty and maybe a jaw widening but I dont have the dough atm

Decent base, start mewing
What is your age?
Instead of clen, try ecdysterone/turkesterone

Incelshitskin

Incelshitskin

Trainee
Time online
1d 15m
0Ace0 said:
Decent base, start mewing
What is your age?
Instead of clen, try ecdysterone/turkesterone
Aren't these 3 things placebos? 26 btw

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Time online
130d 14h 13m
Tyrion lookalike

masaka

masaka

Heavenly Maghrebi
Time online
32d 6h 26m
Are you maghrebi?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Time online
124d 8h 21m
arab women are stuck up, go for a white girl that way your son will have a chance of being good looking, arab genetics are subhuman except for levantine arabs

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Time online
124d 8h 21m
i just looked at your picture and honestly if you got your hair fixed and groomed your eyebrows and somehow made them stretch further to the ends of your eyes you would actually be quite good looking. your face has high harmony and you have a good lower third and lips along with great ratios and nose

great base

MoeZart

MoeZart

-
Time online
147d 1h 14m
Incelshitskin said:

A
B
ABxAB

looks like an uglier version of me.

• grow out your hair to hide your receding hairline
  • either go out in the sun or use a self-tanner to get some color in your face
  • trim your eye-brows straight by removing hair in a straight line on top

Incelshitskin

Incelshitskin

Trainee
Time online
1d 15m
wanttobeattractive said:
i just looked at your picture and honestly if you got your hair fixed and groomed your eyebrows and somehow made them stretch further to the ends of your eyes you would actually be quite good looking. your face has high harmony and you have a good lower third and lips along with great ratios and nose

great base
MoeZart said:
looks like an uglier version of me.

• grow out your hair to hide your receding hairline
  • either go out in the sun or use a self-tanner to get some color in your face
  • trim your eye-brows straight by removing hair in a straight line on top
    View attachment 1365725
Ok I'll look at some videos on eyebrow care, thanks for the feedback.

wanttobeattractive said:
arab women are stuck up, go for a white girl that way your son will have a chance of being good looking, arab genetics are subhuman except for levantine arabs
I dont want to talk about this topic in this thread but I think mixed kids are unethical for the suffering broughts to the child's life and high chance of self loathing/identity frustration. I've been around half arab half european kids and they sweat with insecurities. You can tell on their face, their gesture, the way they talk that they hate this rotten part of themselves.

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
191d 9h 4m
Incelshitskin said:

I dont want to talk about this topic in this thread but I think mixed kids are unethical for the suffering broughts to the child's life and high chance of self loathing/identity frustration. I've been around half arab half european kids and they sweat with insecurities. You can tell on their face, their gesture, the way they talk that they hate this rotten part of themselves.
You’re very smart and nice observation I’ve noticed it too

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Time online
240d 5h 45m

0Ace0

Elementalist
Time online
17d 23h 37m
Incelshitskin said:
Aren't these 3 things placebos? 26 btw
No, and ecdy/turk have shown to work in some studies as well anecdotal reports, response can vary however, same with creatine or any other supplement

Notorious

Notorious

Quantum
Time online
49d 10h 44m
You get free sex with MENA women if you have blue eyes.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Not a zephir
Time online
59d 17h 12m
wanttobeattractive said:
Some gulf arabs and nafris look good.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Not a zephir
Time online
59d 17h 12m
Incelshitskin said:

I'm mixed mena and European. But I embrace my Islamic background.

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
97d 7h 43m
0Ace0 said:
No, and ecdy/turk have shown to work in some studies as well anecdotal reports, response can vary however, same with creatine or any other supplement
Not worth the money at all jfl

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
132d 20h 13m
Jaw implant to your right jaw.

0Ace0

Elementalist
Time online
17d 23h 37m
Bitch said:
Not worth the money at all jfl
It is, because you generally keep the mass gains you get from it after you come off

zeke714

zeke714

Nosecel
Time online
130d 14h 8m
wanttobeattractive said:

great base

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Zephir
Time online
148d 6h 33m
you look good

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Time online
80d 21h 16m
heboonics said:
Shrek2OnDvD @Shrek2OnDvD Chadeep @Chadeep cloUder @cloUder BrendioEEE @BrendioEEE

maybe he should just smoke weed and get all the white jbs :soy::soy::soy:
Thugmaxxing works. Try it for yourself :feelshah:

heboonics

heboonics

Apprentice
Time online
9h 10m
Shrek2OnDvD said:
Thugmaxxing works. Try it for yourself :feelshah:
All you get is thug hoes within your range
A below average thug Indian still gets less than a bellow average thug white guy

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Time online
80d 21h 16m
heboonics said:
All you get is thug hoes within your range
A below average thug Indian still gets less than a bellow average thug white guy
Better than being incel though

heboonics

heboonics

Apprentice
Time online
9h 10m
Shrek2OnDvD said:
Better than being incel though
That’s not the discussion whites have it easier they need to admit it stop coping with muh wear a chain and groom a low income white trailer trash girl abused by her uncle Jim bob

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

Resident Forum Gay Alien
Time online
60d 6h 23m
Taking a lens distorted selfie from a close distance isn't doing you any favors. Everyone looks like shit in those. Take a photo with the back camera of your phone from a 2 meters distance so we can see how you actually look like IRL.

RetardSubhuman

RetardSubhuman

Supreme Subhuman
Time online
59d 3h 7m
inceltard.jpg

MoeZart

MoeZart

-
Time online
147d 1h 14m
Incelshitskin said:

A
B
ABxAB

You aren‘t even that bad looking, you‘re over-reacting

Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Time online
24d 12h 46m
Incelshitskin said:

A
B
ABxAB

Decent base bro. No need to write manifestos on here

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Time online
76d 20h 7m
its your eye and hairline. eyes are turbo cucked and hairline is receding back to mecca. hop on fin + min for regrowth and go see taban to fix prey eyes

Incelshitskin

Incelshitskin

Trainee
Time online
1d 15m
Lihito said:
Decent base bro. No need to write manifestos on here
Im looking for a productive outlet for my frustration. If I write long incel rants on a narcisistic driven fitness forum it's to stop jerking off and video games

Users who are viewing this thread