Arabs and Indians are dirty animals

Odindvatres

Odindvatres

So happy
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
1,098
Reputation
2,937
Black monkey, white, narrow-eyed, respect, without negativity, I'm not a racist, I'm not a chauvinist, but glory to the Slavs:bigbrain:

(If you are an adequate Indian or Arab, then we will make friends with you)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
irregardless of wht ur talking about I couldnt help but pick up on the fact that u said glory to slavs. Its like nigga u guys are barely better
 
Black monkey, white, narrow-eyed, respect, without negativity, I'm not a racist, I'm not a chauvinist, but glory to the Slavs:bigbrain:

(If you are an adequate Indian or Arab, then we will make friends with you)
Giphy 3
 
irregardless of wht ur talking about I couldnt help but pick up on the fact that u said glory to slavs. Its like nigga u guys are barely better

DNR

You have Slavophobia.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
Alot of racebait threads today i like that :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
47
levisko
L
Gaythugmax
Replies
3
Views
19
whiteegyptian
whiteegyptian
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
2
Views
28
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
5ft2cutecel
Replies
28
Views
145
fazehamster
fazehamster
Odindvatres
Replies
3
Views
23
Odindvatres
Odindvatres

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top