• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
OP is god

wowzers

salah din al ayoubi , mogger

• +1
Reactions: med and BrahminBoss
IMG 1628
Imagine seeing this in battle, ypur low test would overload with all my high test making you piss n shid

• JFL
most arabs look like erds

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, mid and i_love_roosters
how many dalits he killed
He 7 feet5 and killed many like for no reason killed a dalit in front of his family with one straight slit to upper face skull got halfed

• So Sad
And then they get their ass blasted by 30k cumskin crusaders when the Muslims outnumber them 3 to 1

The 1st crusade was such an rediculous L for muzzies
is it true that this masc look is closer in levant and that gulf region just have curries?

Most crusaders were won by muslims and in the end crusaders were a failure.

Most crusaders were won by muslims and in the end crusaders were a failure.
A failure because Europeans were busy in Europe. Muslims never won on the field of battle they won because Europeans literally forgot they existed and focused on killing eachother instead.

Muslims spend every battle that was equal getting their cheeks clapped like a prison bitch. Even when Muslims outnumbered them 5-1 they still lost to cumskin crusader badboys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Bushman
My wrist is on beijing ! 🐍

Israel will get fucked and cucked. These ultra high T warriors ain't playing.

• +1
@Master add downvote button pls

• JFL
Watch Lawrence of Arabia Peter Otoole mogs

• Love it
Fuckk imagine seeing them in a battle

View attachment 2864279
It depends on what kind of Arab but yes there are Arab ethnicities that look masc like yemenis for example because they have lots of natufian hunter gatherer DNA, but that's not always a good things the problem is that many gulf arabs look too masc to the point they are ogre and lack harmony. The guy in this pic looks masc but he doesn't look appealing

• +1
Palestinians are technically not even Arab they are levantine with some gulf Arab and egyptian admixture

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
A failure because Europeans were busy in Europe. Muslims never won on the field of battle they won because Europeans literally forgot they existed and focused on killing eachother instead.

Muslims spend every battle that was equal getting their cheeks clapped like a prison bitch. Even when Muslims outnumbered them 5-1 they still lost to cumskin crusader badboys
Muslim brahs won several decisive battles in the field during Crusades:

Ager Sanguinis
Cresson
Hattin
La Forbie
Mansurah(1221)
Mansurah(1250)

They were formidable opponents when under a strong leader’s banner

Muslim brahs won several decisive battles in the field during Crusades:

Ager Sanguinis
Cresson
Hattin
La Forbie
Mansurah(1221)
Mansurah(1250)

They were formidable opponents when under a strong leader’s banner
All of which relied on the crusaders being spit apart, then being caught off guard and them being outnumbered/starved due to the Muslims scorched earth tactics as they knew they couldn’t beat the small army of crusaders fairly I. The field

Arsuf
Siege of Acre
Jerusalem
Edessa
Jaffa

And many more I cannot be arsed to name and every single one the Muslims had home field advantage and numerical advantage and still lost

Last edited:
All of which relied on the crusaders being spit apart, then being caught off guard and them being outnumbered/starved due to the Muslims scorched earth tactics as they knew they couldn’t beat the small army of crusaders fairly I. The field
Those are just good tactics tho. If you have to fight someone in pitched battle on even terms, something has probably gone wrong in your campaign plan.
The fact that Saladin, ilghazi, and baibars etc. could engineer such disadvantages for the Crusaders was a testament to their skilled generalship

I do agree with you that the Crusaders were a force to be reckoned with.

Frankish knights were nearly invincible on horseback and dealt the deadliest medieval cavalry charges bar none.
The physical quality of a single knight far exceeded that of the average Muslim cavalryman or soldier
Under the right circumstances, A few hundred Latins could rout a Saracen army in the thousands.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Those are just good tactics tho. If you have to fight someone in pitched battle on even terms, something has probably gone wrong in your campaign plan.
The fact that Saladin, ilghazi, and baibars etc. could engineer such disadvantages for the Crusaders was a testament to their skilled generalship

I do agree with you that the Crusaders were a force to be reckoned with.

Frankish knights were nearly invincible on horseback and dealt the deadliest medieval cavalry charges bar none.
The physical quality of a single knight far exceeded that of the average Muslim cavalryman or soldier
Under the right circumstances, A few hundred Latins could rout a Saracen army in the thousands.

This is why I respect the Turks they fought the WHYPIPO knights on equal footing and won most of the time before the 17th century that’s commendable. Turks are the true bearers of Islam and if your Muslim you should simp for Turks for this reason alone

• Love it
Man, fuck arabs too. Them sandniggers should die asap.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
It’s not about being strong anymore. No bones to stop you from getting shot or blown up