Arabs/Turks in Europe are rotting for no reason

Keep using your outdated cope statistics.
Indian men do well on dating apps

https://www.livescience.com/6608-
study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html

naturally blue eyed men=low t face
Outdated? What you just posted is older than what i posted, learn to read bro

Ironically, your study is the one that's outdated, it's own authors repeated the experiment and got the opposite result years later (blue eyes being more dominant):

"Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features [20].

Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness, our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al. [18] that brown-eyed men are perceived as being more dominant."

Also lmao, ethnic-colored men being baby-faced just proves my point, your hinducel looked like a lil boy. Remember to listen to what i say, im right.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Ironically, your study is the one that's outdated, it's own authors repeated the experiment and got the opposite result years later (blue eyes being more dominant):

"Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features [20].

Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness, our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al. [18] that brown-eyed men are perceived as being more dominant."

Also lmao, ethnic-colored men being baby-faced just proves my point, your hinducel looked like a lil boy. Remember to listen to what i say, im right.
Cope, the study was true. Also whites, are more baby faced. IMG 6526
Very feminine literally looks like a white woman, lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

Iris color had a significant effect on perceived dominance in males (p = 0.031; η2 = 0.108); brown-eyed males were rated as more dominant than blue-eyed, Fig. 2. However, no effect was observed for perceived dominance in females (p = 0.942; η2 = 0.001). In this study we found no effect of eye color on perceived dominance in women. On the contrary, we found a statistically significant association between the eye color and perceived dominance in men: brown-eyed men were perceived as more dominant.

Cope, the study was true. Also whites, are more baby faced. View attachment 3067392
Source: hinducel-produced 3d models.

The study wasn't true, as per it's own authors:

"Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness, our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al."

• Ugh..
Reactions: fentanyl and DalitBoss
Source: hinducel-produced 3d models.

The study wasn't true, as per it's own authors:

"Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness, our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al."
you have eyes bud, its literally true. are you blind

you have eyes bud, its literally true. are you blind
The women who use dating apps also have eyes. They pick blue eyed men.

Use your eyes to read this out loud for me:

"However, we have found an association between gender and eye colour prediction. When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

Cope, the study was true. Also whites, are more baby faced. View attachment 3067392

Lifeless niggas

The women who use dating apps also have eyes. They pick blue eyed men.

Use your eyes to read this out loud for me:

"However, we have found an association between gender and eye colour prediction. When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."
cope like the pope.

read this out loud for me would you bud :
There's something in the faces of brown-eyed white men that makes them come off as more dominant than their blue-eyed peers, a new study suggests. And it isn't their eye color.

Czech researchers asked a group of 62 peopleto look at photos of 80 faces – 40 men and 40 women – and rate them for dominance. Then the investigators Photoshopped the faces so the brown eyes were replaced with blue ones and vice versa. A separate group of participants rated the altered images for dominance.

The results were the same in both cases: Faces of brown-eyed men were rated more dominant than those of blue-eyed men, even when their eyes weren't brown.

The effect, which didn't hold for female faces, may have something to do with the shape of brown-eyed men's faces, said study researcher Karel Kleisner of Charles University in Prague. On average, brown-eyed men had broader chins and mouths, larger noses, more closely spaced eyes and larger eyebrows than blue-eyed men.

Lifeless niggas
Nah im just posting first page google search results of scientific evidence for what i see IRL on a daily basis, its this other guy who's coping and probably lifeless

They are poor and don't have any other choice, they can't magically move to the US lmao, USA hates the middle east and middle easterners

cope like the pope.

read this out loud for me would you bud :
There's something in the faces of brown-eyed white men that makes them come off as more dominant than their blue-eyed peers, a new study suggests. And it isn't their eye color.

Czech researchers asked a group of 62 peopleto look at photos of 80 faces – 40 men and 40 women – and rate them for dominance. Then the investigators Photoshopped the faces so the brown eyes were replaced with blue ones and vice versa. A separate group of participants rated the altered images for dominance.

The results were the same in both cases: Faces of brown-eyed men were rated more dominant than those of blue-eyed men, even when their eyes weren't brown.

The effect, which didn't hold for female faces, may have something to do with the shape of brown-eyed men's faces, said study researcher Karel Kleisner of Charles University in Prague. On average, brown-eyed men had broader chins and mouths, larger noses, more closely spaced eyes and larger eyebrows than blue-eyed men.
@DalitBoss

This is the same study you posted earlier, refuted by it's own authors three years later. Just a different news article.

Reminder:

Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness,
our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al."

Nah im just posting first page google search results of scientific evidence for what i see IRL on a daily basis, its this other guy who's coping and probably lifeless
Ironic, literally everyone irl believes brown eyes are more masculine and dominant while you cope with obscure studies from your moms basement.

This is the same study you posted earlier, refuted by it's own authors three years later. Just a different news article.

Reminder:

Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness,
our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al."
Cope. Literally the first thing that pops up when i search most masculine eye color.

Ironic, literally everyone irl believes brown eyes are more masculine and dominant while you cope with obscure studies from your moms basement.
Nope. IRL blue eyes are perceived as dominant to the point where they're mega-overrepresented in US presidents. Blue eyes make men look like chads and people prefer to vote for blue eyed men. This is real life.

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

"...in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes. Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals."

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl
They are poor and don't have any other choice, they can't magically move to the US lmao, USA hates the middle east and middle easterners
US government hating middle easterners because they fly planes into building has nothing to do whether the population accepts them jfc.

Most Americans are retarded and think Muslims = dark skin man with turban due to Osama. After 9/11 a bunch of Sikhs got hatecrimed while most Lebanese here slipped under the radar by changing their name from Mohammad to Mo leaving everyone confused if they’re some Greek/italian.

Nope. IRL blue eyes are perceived as dominant to the point where they're mega-overrepresented in US presidents. Blue eyes make men look like chads and people prefer to vote for blue eyed men. This is real life.

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:
1OrzH.png

"...in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes. Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals."
ok? america is majority european and most europeans have blue eyes. obama mogged mitt romney twice btw

@HyderabadLion234 post the best blue eyed fighters
Blue eyes are basically ideal for getting passed around in prison to be gangbanged by dark bvlls

c05fea88fc37289ede37f7ac57ff2ec8.jpg

this muh dark triad PSL god would be my girlfriend in prison after a pedophile charge, imagine some depigmented pigskin cuck

Proto indo europeans were in fact indians who raped blonde women to create brown haired europeans. proto indo european = WHG = yamnaya (dark slayers of blonde women)

Yamnayajeets don't resemble modern Europeans

View attachment 2688330

Nerdics are blonde because they werent raped by indoeuropeans and thus dont have the aryan haplo r1b
Goon chimp skull vs warrior robust skull

Haplogroup I (Inhabit hats of Europe) Old Europeans

View attachment 2190559

What they worshipped:

View attachment 2190586

Haplogroup R (Kicked out of Asia and became modern European moggers)

View attachment 2190558

What the breeded with when arrived in Europe:

View attachment 2190579
View attachment 2688331

Haplogroup R1b, specifically the Z2103 subclade of R1b-L23, is the most common Y-DNA haplogroup found among the Yamnaya specimens.

Swarthy high T jungle gooks cucked currycels harder than muh aryans ever could

According to Chaubey et al., "Austro-Asiatic speakers in India today are derived from dispersal from Southeast Asia, followed by extensive sex-specific admixture with local Indian populations."[7] According to Riccio et al., the Munda people are likely descended from Austroasiatic migrants from Southeast Asia.[8][9] Munda-speaking people have high amount of East Asian paternal lineages O1b1 (~75%) and D1a1 (~6%), which is absent from other Indian groups. They found that the modern Munda-speaking people have about 29% East/Southeast Asian , 15.5% West Asian and 55.5% South Asian ancestry on average. The authors concluded that there was a mostly male-dominated migration into India from Southeast Asia. Modern people in Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia were found to represent the ancestral group, which migrated into India, and spread the Austroasiatic languages

Try 2013, same authors:

You're outdated, and coping with passe information.
nothing to do with eye color, and youre the one with cherrypicked studies.
IMG 6526

very masculine = tanned brown eyes
very feminine = pale skinned, big blue eyes

ok? america is majority european and most europeans have blue eyes. obama mogged mitt romney twice btw
Wrong. Only 15% of america is blue eyed. England is 50% blue eyed. Why are presidents 90%, instead? Its like blue eyes made them better in the minds of the population, ppl wanna give blue eyed men ALL the power. :blackpill:

US government hating middle easterners because they fly planes into building has nothing to do whether the population accepts them jfc.

Most Americans are retarded and think Muslims = dark skin man with turban due to Osama. After 9/11 a bunch of Sikhs got hatecrimed while most Lebanese here slipped under the radar by changing their name from Mohammad to Mo leaving everyone confused if they’re some Greek/italian.
I am talking about the government

nothing to do with eye color, and youre the one with cherrypicked studies.
View attachment 3067484

Read the study dipshit. Its the same fucking experiment. They found blue eyes to be more dominant this time.

Your shitty screenshot is sourcesless, made by a coping hinducel

Wrong. Only 15% of america is blue eyed. England is 50% blue eyed. Why are presidents 90%, instead? Its like blue eyes made them better in the minds of the population, ppl wanna give blue eyed men ALL the power. :blackpill:
cope, the vast majority of white people in the united states come from ireland, england and germany, predominantly blue eyed.
obama was in power for 2 elections in a row. women majority voted him, he was tanned with dark brown eyes :blackpill: IMG 6531

@HyderabadLion234 post the best blue eyed fighters
Blue eyes are basically ideal for getting passed around in prison to be gangbanged by dark bvlls

c05fea88fc37289ede37f7ac57ff2ec8.jpg

this muh dark triad PSL god would be my girlfriend in prison after a pedophile charge, imagine some depigmented pigskin cuck

Proto indo europeans were in fact indians who raped blonde women to create brown haired europeans. proto indo european = WHG = yamnaya (dark slayers of blonde women)

View attachment 2688330

Nerdics are blonde because they werent raped by indoeuropeans and thus dont have the aryan haplo r1b

View attachment 2688331

Swarthy high T jungle gooks cucked currycels harder than muh aryans ever could
None of this has anything to do with what i posted. Its just an excuse for you to talk about swarthy men and rape, and gay shit.

Yamanya werent swarthy. Olive skin with mixed light hair/eyes isnt Swarthy. They looked like olive-skinned nordics with a higher prevalence of dark coloring in a few individuals. High class men were always light in steppe societies.

By the time PIE became indo-iranian and raped hindus they were even more blond and light-skinned:

cope, the vast majority of white people in the united states come from ireland, england and germany, predominantly blue eyed.
Your map shows light eyes, not blue eyes, retard. Blue eyes are less than 50% in the UK:

We rule the world, you can keep seething lmfao
obama was in power for 2 elections in a row. women majority voted him, he was tanned with dark brown eyes
classic curry At it again with the Med tan skin brown eyes cope LOL
You guys have no SMV quit acting so bold. You both are embarrassing yourselves

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DalitBoss
At it again with the Med cope LOL
I rule the wirdl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl and 8uAte
Read the study dipshit. Its the same fucking experiment. They found blue eyes to be more dominant this time.

Your shitty screenshot is sourcesless, made by a coping hinducel
cope, brown eyes are more dominant.

IMG 6532 IMG 6526

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Seems like you've ran out of copes and you're citing a study which disagrees with you, JFL.

"Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness, our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al. [18] that brown-eyed men are perceived as being more dominant."

Also, please comment on this:

"Studies have shown that men are more likely to have blue eyes than women, while women are more likely to have darker eye colors (green and brown eyes) than men.[17][18] Gender is therefore a possible factor in the expression of eye color genotypes.[17] One study suggested that women's higher levels of the sex hormone estrogen may explain why women tend to have darker eyes than men.[19]"

Jesus dude, even fucking wikipedia is disagreeing with you. At this point, everyone is telling you that you're wrong, why dont you just admit it?

None of this has anything to do with what i posted. Its just an excuse for you to talk about swarthy men and rape, and gay shit.

Yamanya werent swarthy. Olive skin with mixed light hair/eyes isnt Swarthy. They looked like olive-skinned nordics with a higher prevalence of dark coloring in a few individuals. High class men were always light in steppe societies.

View attachment 3067497

By the time PIE became indo-iranian and raped hindus they were even more blond and light-skinned:

View attachment 3067506
The actual root of haplogroup R muh aryans:

IMG_6539.png
IMG_6538.png

Cope, I've proven that Europeans are literally Asiatic rape seeds. Haplogroup R came from central Asian herders, it has Asiatic origins. If most Europeans have haplogroup R that means they're paternally Asian as HG R came from Central Asia. You're downplaying everything I've been saying, every source of mine is ultimately from a scientific article. You're the only one who's been doing we wuzzing, muh genghis khan was white.
View attachment 1254951View attachment 1254955View attachment 1254963
I can find all my sources in seconds too, you have to dig for shitskin Iranian piss drinker videos on Youtube.
LMFAO https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture
The Yamnaya ultimately came from this source, which was MONGOLOID/SIBERIAN.
I never claimed Indo Europeans were FULLY ASIATIC, I just said they were rape seeds. Central Asian invaders rushed into the pontic caspian steppe, mass raped and fucked the indigenous women and created hapas and quapas (yamnaya) and those yamnaya invaded the rest of Europe and slaughtered the old Europeans (who were shitskins). A simple look at anthropology will show that the original yamnaya had Asiatic characteristics, although they were tan and not as pale as modern hapas/quapas etc.
Little boy needs a history lesson now.
T50 eyes rape blue eyes in the real world
640px-Sa%C3%BAl_%C3%81lvarez.png

Blue eyes = weak feminine and high trust
e64605b2-7375-4c7b-b298-9c529f5e4a96-jpeg.1041062

post the top blue eyed fighters

The more muh aryan you are as a curry, the more over it is
dogshit bones, bugeyes, much lower iq, streetshitting, gangrapes, terrorism

Attachments

• 1722619950107.png
    1722619950107.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1722621054835.png
    1722621054835.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl
I rule the wirdl
Seems like you've ran out of copes and you're citing a study which disagrees with you, JFL.

"Given the negative correlation between perceived dominance and trustworthiness, our present results seemingly contradict the finding by Kleisner et al. [18] that brown-eyed men are perceived as being more dominant."

Also, please comment on this:

"Studies have shown that men are more likely to have blue eyes than women, while women are more likely to have darker eye colors (green and brown eyes) than men.[17][18] Gender is therefore a possible factor in the expression of eye color genotypes.[17] One study suggested that women's higher levels of the sex hormone estrogen may explain why women tend to have darker eyes than men.[19]"

Jesus dude, even fucking wikipedia is disagreeing with you. At this point, everyone is telling you that you're wrong, why dont you just admit it?
Cope.

Blue-eyed males may have female-shaped faces​

Research has shown that baby blues seem to be linked with features typically associated with a female face, such as smaller and sharper chins, narrower mouths, smaller noses and wide-set eyes, says Peter Frost, PhD, an anthropologist who studies the role of sexual selection in shaping visible human traits. Brown eyes were associated with more masculine facial features, such as broader chins and mouths, larger noses and eyebrows, and closer-set eyes.

Some of this may be explained by the fact that non-brown eye colors seem to develop more easily if body tissues have a higher level of estrogen during fetal development, says Frost. “If a male fetus has more estrogen than average, it will more likely develop blue eyes and a more feminine face,” he explains. “This association is absent in women because a female fetus normally has enough estrogen in its body tissues to feminize the face.”

even other blue eyed men love blue eyed girls because its a feminine feature

daily reminder :
IMG 6526

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
classic curry At it again with the Med tan skin brown eyes cope LOL
Images   2024 08 02T231550105

Muh med. Meanwhile average Shitalian Terroni.