ARABS MOGS EVERYONE

vdjsPSX.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, RedKeyboard and ElliotRodgerJr
1377890433_start.jpg

Unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Keep fantasy coping, you filthy Arab shitskin.

Arabs = literally lower than dirt.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Balkancel and Deleted member 685
Keep on dreaming, u teethless ugly inbred. Arabs don't mog shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
*Ahem*
Kill yourself OP you subhuman faggot!

• +1
arabs are the most estrogenic low t faggot race in the world. get mogged mate. it took you 100s of years of constant battle with way bigger armies to even slightly take over India because of high T gigachad Jatt farmers and warriors.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and FatJattMofo

• +1
This is how it goes Whites>Blacks (Although little difference)>Arabs>Asians>you

did you just consider a modern housefly more aesthetic and desireable than a homosexual?

LOOK AT MY DOGS BOWING DOWN THEIR HEADS AND BARKING FOR ME, GUESS WHAT
ha
GIRmFi7.png

This is how it goes
Indians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whites>Blacks (Although little difference)>Arabs>Asians>you

yea bro I agree 100%

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: road to ascension and Deleted member 685
This is how it goes Whites>Blacks (Although little difference)>Arabs>Asians>you
tenor.gif

THIS is how it goes: Whites>Hispanics>Arabs>Niggers>Asians>Curries

I'm 1/4 Aryan

• Ugh..
Reactions: road to ascension
tenor.gif

Keep coping, you AIDS-ridden street shitter. Curries are the lowest of the low, and even you know that, but you don't want to admit, because you're a filthy weasel.
@FatJattMofo

I'm 1/4 Aryan
You're 0% aryan, you horse-faced virgin cuckold.

tenor.gif

Keep coping, you AIDS-ridden street shitter. Curries are the lowest of the low, and even you know that, but you don't want to admit, because you're a filthy weasel.
@FatJattMofo

Keep crying for me :lul:
tenor.gif

@FatJattMofo

And actually srs, your starting to become annoying. Pretty sure the only reason you hate curries is one cucked you.
Also keep replying to my posts you dog. Not like you have anything better to do:soy:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
LOOK AT MY DOGS BOWING DOWN THEIR HEADS AND BARKING FOR ME, GUESS WHAT
ha
GIRmFi7.png
Keep barking for us you filthy dog. We live in your head rent free.

• +1
Keep crying for me :lul:

And actually srs, your starting to become annoying. Pretty sure the only reason you hate curries is one cucked you.
Also keep replying to my posts you dog. Not like you have anything better to do:soy:
How can a curry cuck me, idiot? No white women in their right mind wants to have a shitskin boyfriend. JFL @ your projections. White men are cucking curries (including you) in their own country as we speak, you disfigured vomit-inducing crippled hound.
15348aff25d0ca9346b3bf03decbae18.jpg
OB-RZ222_iansar_G_20120227225748.jpg

200.gif

Keep projecting, bitch. It's clear to everyone here that you are indeed my docile slave, and I am your superior master. The weak *you* exists to justify the strong *me*.
image.jpg
slaveryinbrazilbydebret.jpg

tenor.gif

I will bully and victimize you, because you're an inferior creature, and I am an Übermensch.

Do this, you EBOLA-ridden teethless whore:
4pXM70I.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: freetayk
How can a curry cuck me, idiot? No white women in their right mind wants to have a shitskin boyfriend. JFL @ your projections. White men are cucking curries (including you) in their own country as we speak, you disfigured vomit-inducing crippled hound.
15348aff25d0ca9346b3bf03decbae18.jpg
OB-RZ222_iansar_G_20120227225748.jpg

200.gif

Keep projecting, bitch. It's clear to everyone here that you are indeed my docile slave, and I am your superior master. The weak *you* exist to justify the strong *me*.
image.jpg
slaveryinbrazilbydebret.jpg

tenor.gif

I will bully and victimize you, because you're an inferior creature, and I am an Übermensch.

Do this, you EBOLA-ridden teethless whore:
4pXM70I.jpg
Someone's mad:lul::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

LOL.

keep crying for me and my high dht to t genetics you utter estrogenic filth.

giphy.gif

I mog you to oblivion you absolute faggot in every single way while you cope with your anti Indian jbw bullshit I will be slaying and fucking your female family members like the high T brute I am and I am going to cum inside your mums pussy and give her the chad son she never had.

giphy.gif

We have good looks, coloring and body proportions oh and also the highest t levels. jfl at you thinking that Indians are one homogeneous group just like every single coping faggot likes to think.

these guys would slay in any western country

there is a group of big huge framed high T good looking slayers In India and I'm from that caste being being descendant from robust DOM warrior farmers who have been in constant war and have won for 1000s of years, The Original Aryans and Scythian TERRACHADS

while you are probably descendant from some subhuman poverty loo cleaner and a fucking slag whore.

your dad

giphy.gif

your mum

• +1
a lot of cope ITT

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
looks like the lookism crew arrived

Im iranian does that count?

LOL.

I mog you to oblivion you absolute faggot in every single way while you cope with your anti Indian jbw bullshit I will be slaying and fucking your female family members like the high T brute I am and I am going to cum inside your mums pussy and give her the chad son she never had.

We have good looks, coloring and body proportions oh and also the highest t levels. jfl at you thinking that Indians are one homogeneous group just like every single coping faggot likes to think.

View attachment 80581

there is a group of big huge framed high T good looking slayers In India and I'm from that caste being being descendant from robust DOM warrior farmers who have been in constant war and have won for 1000s of years, The Original Aryans and Scythian TERRACHADS

View attachment 80601

while you are probably descendant from some subhuman poverty loo cleaner and a fucking slag whore.

View attachment 80591

your dad

your mum
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Cringe at this shitskin inbred failure who calles himself Future Gigachad. You should change your custom title into "future suicide victim". I will make you hate yourself. That's what you should have been doing from the very moment you were born in the first place, because you're a curry. You don't deserve to roam the earth, you absolute hideous shit-stain.
shutterstock_1438722347-1170x836.jpg
CARTOON-1.jpg

Keep begging me to bully you, faggot. I will indeed make you contemplate suicide, and slowly drag you into the abyss, where your biggest fears, nightmares, and insecurities lurk around every dark corner.
veteran-suicide-ODonnell.jpg
tenor.gif

You will die alone, like a hopeless frail abandoned friendless hated mishandled weak little rat.
dead-rat-26142727.jpg

4ce.gif

Everyone knows that shitskins can never be Chads. That will never happen, keep on fantasizing, cuck. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

nevER

Curry Chad is an oxymoron.
hqdefault.jpg
source.gif

You're so delusional, it's pathetic. I shattered your unattainable stupid dreams. You're begging me to bully you, that's how I know I have hurt you. I struck a nerve, deep down inside your low IQ deformed brain. The reason why you're crying, and imploring me to bully you, is because you have developed Stock Syndrome due to my bullying.
how-to-prevent-stockholm-syndrome.jpg

gBr0guA.gif

Keep making up false stories about your shitskin ancestors, you lying snake. Curries have never conquered or achieved anything great in the entire history of humanity. They've always been below us, like tiny harmless cockroaches. All races are above you, idiot. Even sub70 IQ niggers are far more superior than you. Being a curry is the worst possible death sentence ever. There's no escape, other than slitting your throat in front of your superior Master like the submissive self-loathing depressed slut that you are.
9f4e9da3f817cb63819860d08a82bf82.jpg
image.jpg
child-shoe-polish-india-child-labour.jpg

AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif
YXATYnc.gif

Keep making it obvious that you are indeed my obedient submissive slave, u permavirgin klinefelter shitskin midget.

You're pretending to be tough, when in reality you're a frightened high inhibition puppy who wouldn't dare to look into my hunter eyes for one seconde, if we crossed paths IRL. You're not a dark triad alpha bad boy, u cunt. You're a weak coward. You're afraid of your own shadow, u scared little mouse.

1507878660938-0.gif
tumblr_mv0tilCboR1rb28hgo1_400.gif

Accept the truth, idiot. You are a lesser human being, and there's nothing wrong with that. You didn't choose to be a shitskin, it was Mother Nature's decision.

You should surrender to me, go down on your knees, and say: "I am inferior. I am your submissive bitch. It is what it is".
tenor.gif

YOU ARE MY BITCH NOW.

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: freetayk
Stockholm-Syndrom*
calls*

I hate this forum. You sometimes can't edit your typing errors.

Last edited:
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Cringe at this shitskin inbred failure who calles himself Future Gigachad. You should change your custom title into "future suicide victim". I will make you hate yourself. That's what you should have been doing from the very moment you were born in the first place, because you're a curry. You don't deserve to roam the earth, you absolute hideous shit-stain.
shutterstock_1438722347-1170x836.jpg
CARTOON-1.jpg

Keep begging me to bully you, faggot. I will indeed make you contemplate suicide, and slowly drag you into the abyss, where your biggest fears, nightmares, and insecurities lurk around every dark corner.
veteran-suicide-ODonnell.jpg
tenor.gif

You will die alone, like a hopeless frail abandoned friendless hated mishandled weak little rat.
dead-rat-26142727.jpg

4ce.gif

Everyone knows that shitskins can never be Chads. That will never happen, keep on fantasizing, cuck. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

nevER

Curry Chad is an oxymoron.
hqdefault.jpg
source.gif

You're so delusional, it's pathetic. I shattered your unattainable stupid dreams. You're begging me to bully you, that's how I know I have hurt you. I struck a nerve, deep down inside your low IQ deformed brain. The reason why you're crying, and imploring me to bully you, is because you have developed Stock Syndrome due to my bullying.
how-to-prevent-stockholm-syndrome.jpg

gBr0guA.gif

Keep making up false stories about your shitskin ancestors, you lying snake. Curries have never conquered or achieved anything great in the entire history of humanity. They've always been below us, like tiny harmless cockroaches. All races are above you, idiot. Even sub70 IQ niggers are far more superior than you. Being a curry is the worst possible death sentence ever. There's no escape, other than slitting your throat in front of your superior Master like the submissive self-loathing depressed slut that you are.
9f4e9da3f817cb63819860d08a82bf82.jpg
image.jpg
child-shoe-polish-india-child-labour.jpg

AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif
YXATYnc.gif

Keep making it obvious that you are indeed my obedient submissive slave, u permavirgin klinefelter shitskin midget.

You're pretending to be tough, when in reality you're a frightened high inhibition puppy who wouldn't dare to look into my hunter eyes for one seconde, if we crossed paths IRL. You're not a dark triad alpha bad boy, u cunt. You're a weak coward. You're afraid of your own shadow, u scared little mouse.

1507878660938-0.gif
tumblr_mv0tilCboR1rb28hgo1_400.gif

Accept the truth, idiot. You are a lesser human being, and there's nothing wrong with that. You didn't choose to be a shitskin, it was Mother Nature's decision.

You should surrender to me, go down on your knees, and say: "I am inferior. I am your submissive bitch. It is what it is".
tenor.gif

YOU ARE MY BITCH NOW.

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE

read I did not

Last edited:
Stockholm-Syndrom*
calls*

I hate this forum. You sometimes can't edit your typing errors.
You hate this forum because everyone keeps mogging you and you feel like sucking their dicks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Ritalincel
giphy.gif

LOL.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

View attachment 80581

View attachment 80601

View attachment 80591

your dad

giphy.gif

your mum
Can feel the autism wave of this post

high autism ITT