Why do black foids think their female privilege will override racism

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Literally have so many examples of black foids going to countries that everyone and their dog knows it’s racist but they still go because years of receiving female privilege and diversity passes in the West makes them think they’re immune to racism outside the West. Then when they experience racism they all have surprised pikachu faces

as if it was a hidden secret that the country was racist

It’s always black women doing this shit as well black men at least have the common sense to know racist country = racism.

Black women are literally this meme when travelling outside the west.

They have the option to go to so many beautiful black welcoming countries but no they want to go to all the racist white ones because they want to experience Chad and Chaddam BWC

Tagging black bros
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui @Pikabro @Ricky212 @GetShrekt @yeeyeeslayer @tyronechadmax @tyronelite @murdah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, murdah, GetShrekt and 1 other person
a lot of women have the mentality of “it couldn’t be me” and see themselves as better looking than they are, making them think pretty privilege could override racism

• +1
Reactions: murdah, zura and ManletBlackcel
lol its because they're subhuman not black. pigment is retarded. bones are everything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212, fuse and 1 other person
Ive seen many ugly black girls jump to racism card when its their lookz level

Same for men sometimes

• +1
Reactions: murdah, zura, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Ive seen many ugly black girls jump to racism card when its their lookz level

Same for men sometimes
Second girl looks pretty imo

But yea even some black men be doin this type of shit

This black guy travels the world and makes vids on he says some countries are are racist (some legitimately are) but I think most of it is just his looks, recessed chin, bug eyes etc.

Meanwhile this guy is a bonified Tyrone and has never made a tik tok about racism when he travels and can see he gets nothing but positive reinforcement in other countries.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, lilith and try2beme
have u seen those videos where they record themselves all glammed up walking through some random street and they zoom in on what ever foreigner glances at them, as if it’s out of amazement

the comments will be black girls going “omg see italian men luuuv us black kaweens yall!!”

and if it’s a white girl glancing- “ look at dat white girl she so jealous she neva thought a black girl could be prettier”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, GetShrekt, zura and 2 others
lol theyre not racist. they just simply dont find black people attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Latinolooksmaxxer, murdah and 1 other person
lol theyre not racist. they just simply dont find black people attractive
That is the definition of textbook racism buddy. Finding a whole race unattractive based solely on skin colour

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Literally have so many examples of black foids going to countries that everyone and their dog knows it’s racist but they still go because years of receiving female privilege and diversity passes in the West makes them think they’re immune to racism outside the West. Then when they experience racism they all have surprised pikachu faces

It’s always black women doing this shit as well black men at least have the common sense to know racist country = racism.

View attachment 2913208
They have the option to go to so many beautiful black welcoming countries but no they want to go to all the racist white ones because they want to experience Chad and Chaddam BWC

Tagging black bros
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui @Pikabro @Ricky212 @GetShrekt @yeeyeeslayer @tyronechadmax @tyronelite @murdah

Chaddam isn’t bwc

• +1
Reactions: murdah
That is the definition of textbook racism buddy. Finding a whole race unattractive based solely on skin colour
no its not racism.

you can't force us to find black skin and wide massive bulbous noses attractive.

its just ugly, its not our fault that our brains arent turned on by it. and its not your fault either, its just unfortunate

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, murdah and ManletBlackcel

View attachment 2913208

Tagging black bros

I in slavistan had a shaniqua in HS. She was getting along with every foid in the school but the key difference is that she had like 2 PSL more compared to these shaniquas.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and ManletBlackcel

View attachment 2913208

Tagging black bros

And you don’t think black men don’t do this? What about the nigger man who went to Albania lmfao. He got called an nigger everyday

Also women can go abroad and be fine without racism my aurntie travels the world and never suffered racism (she’s an attr slim blk foid though)

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, murdah, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
Black women in 2k24 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ManletBlackcel
Obviously when I say this I’m not talking about migrants or immigrants. Yes some of the animosity towards them is justified in countries that are being swarmed with foreigners.

But people are curious & like to explore, there’s nothing wrong with that. You should take more issue with the people treating their tourists badly.

Someone spent a lot of time and effort to witness & learn about your culture and country it’s very rude to treat them badly after they gave you so much love and interest.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Ricky212 and murdah
And I also don’t really believe these ladies, I’ve been to Austria and I had a great time. Maybe because I was with my white friend? Who knows, but I suspect those ladies are not telling the full truth or are just blissfully unaware of their own in-appropriate behaviour.

Thx god for being mulatto. Don’t have to face the same racism as you darkskins :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Latinolooksmaxxer and JoeKeys9
Thx god for being mulatto. Don’t have to face the same racism as you darkskins :feelshah:
im mulatto and i got called a porch monkey at burger king the other day

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu, RecessedChinCel and murdah
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and IRL_Reject
No they envy her black beauty
IMG 7471

Which ones? Euro countries are the most tolerant of niggers.