• 02692610-A39F-4DD1-8300-BDB0B2B80D45.jpeg
    02692610-A39F-4DD1-8300-BDB0B2B80D45.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, AngryShortMale, Prince88 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ccwarrior and MaestheticMaso
Mogs but his clavicles are not wide enough so he has the pillow effect (like carrying things under your arms)
they are wide , its just the illusion because of the traps tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and MaestheticMaso
Mogs but his clavicles are not wide enough so he has the pillow effect (like carrying things under your arms)
Doesn’t really matter. Look at his shoulder to hip ratio.

Attachments

• 494B7192-5DAE-4EBA-A75D-D532531BD7EE.jpeg
    494B7192-5DAE-4EBA-A75D-D532531BD7EE.jpeg
    983.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4608333F-647E-4F90-A62D-69C23E995540.jpeg
    4608333F-647E-4F90-A62D-69C23E995540.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Kasanova, Mewton and 2 others
autistisch_en_breed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc and rooman
if he walks doing that retarded pose its over. women will turn off

he probably looks like average buff gymgoer with normal standing pose, nothing too special like david laid

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ccwarrior
"you might as well, pea and soy protein powder is cheaper than whey now, by a lot."

based af op

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and MaestheticMaso
if he walks doing that retarded pose its over. women will turn off

he probably looks like average buff gymgoer with normal standing pose, nothing too special like david laid
Cope once again. Both mog you irrespectively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424
Aborist is a redditor

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Orc and Sens
Cope once again. Both mog you irrespectively.
like everybody mogs me. water????? jfl at you, he looks good in that photo because he's posing.

irl u dont walk doing that retarded pose boyo.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and MaestheticMaso
like everybody mogs me. water????? jfl at you, he looks good in that photo because he's posing.

irl u dont walk doing that retarded pose boyo.
Same case with your frame shots that you post all the time brah! Jfl “posing” either you have muscle or you don’t!

Why does @Arborist keep dodging comments/questions about PEDs every single time.
Does he think people believe he's natural?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and ronald_98
Same case with your frame shots that you post all the time brah! Jfl “posing” either you have muscle or you don’t!
jfl i dont even pose in those. i just stand there. its not about muscle boyo. its all about face one way or the other.

hamzatards thinks muh roids muh muscle like nobody gives a shit. jfl at y'all gymtards aging and getting prostate cancer at 28.

he looks good irl because he's gymmaxxed but come on, his hips to shoulder ratio is not that crazy irl

gymtards thinking they can angle/pose fraud irl jfl at y'all retards. stop the cope and take the face pill

jfl i dont even pose in those. i just stand there. its not about muscle boyo. its all about face one way or the other.

hamzatards thinks muh roids muh muscle like nobody gives a shit. jfl at y'all gymtards aging and getting prostate cancer at 28.

he looks good irl because he's gymmaxxed but come on, his hips to shoulder ratio is not that crazy irl

gymtards thinking they can angle/pose fraud irl jfl at y'all retards. stop the cope and take the face pill
I don’t know. You need face and physique here in the UK. RTT HTN slays on dating apps here due to love island fanatics.

let's hear him chime in

Looked better before he morphed into an unpreportional monsterous ogryn.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Back again with your ridiculous copes.
How? The Achilles from Troy imo is the optimal and most asthethic looking physique, the top one looks closer to it.

comments are more positive than last time.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
comments are more positive than last time.
how you fix your narrow shoulder ? you have narrow shoulder before and have wide shoulder after

Why does @Arborist keep dodging comments/questions about PEDs every single time.
Does he think people believe he's natural?
Knows so much about PED’s and built like that.

But it’s because his friends are into them ofc - autistic people are known to have a lot of friends btw 😂

I swear most people nowadays are insecure fake natties - it’s actually out of hand rn

But it’s because his friends are into them ofc - autistic people are known to have a lot of friends btw 😂

I swear most people nowadays are insecure fake natties - it’s actually out of hand rn

It no longer matters if you’re natty or not - only the ratio of your responses to the good effects and the bad side effects of steroids, tbh. Assume EVERY guy with beyond beginner physique is juicing.

It no longer matters if you’re natty or not - only the ratio of your responses to the good effects and the bad side effects of steroids, tbh. Assume EVERY guy with beyond beginner physique is juicing.
the people making accusations are those that look like shit, it's a coping mechanism.

only results matter, no one cares what you're doing, not a single girl has ever asked, it's always mediocre looking weirdos on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
the people making accusations are those that look like shit, it's a coping mechanism.

only results matter, no one cares what you're doing, not a single girl has ever asked, it's always mediocre looking weirdos on the internet.
I accuse you of being a dirty liar and I look very good my boy.

Especially in the UK since it’s so easy to get sarms and roids. I’ve already ordered some ostarine, enclo and soon Rad jfl.

@Arborist you claim to be 100kg here ?

100% true.

thanks
I have the same but It doesnt show me measures? Is the premium version Needed?
Free version, but the number of measures is limited

• +1
Reactions: goo25

I accuse you of being a dirty liar and I look very good my boy.

Classic ad-hominem deflection "nah, anyone suspicious or asking questions must simply be coping and look like shit"

My brothers in Christ, it's quite obvious that @Arborist 's physique is outside of natural limits.
He's a genetic freak, yes, but the anabolics use is still obvious.
And it's completely fine if people want to use them (I'm enhanced myself), but to lie about it on anonymous incel/Reddit forums... for what?

It's like asking us to not believe our eyes.
Any non-beginner can easily see through the lies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and Dodevu
Classic ad-hominem deflection "nah, anyone suspicious or asking questions must simply be coping and look like shit"

My brothers in Christ, it's quite obvious that @Arborist 's physique is outside of natural limits.
He's a genetic freak, yes, but the anabolics use is still obvious.
And it's completely fine if people want to use them (I'm enhanced myself), but to lie about it on anonymous incel/Reddit forums... for what?

It's like asking us to not believe our eyes.
Any non-beginner can easily see through the lies.
The point is that he’s not visibly suffering from any brutal side effects like acne or hair loss.

Whether or not he’s natty doesn’t matter. Whatever he’s doing, he’s done it without compromise in other areas.

We are literally all getting surgeries to compete over women and you are going to whine that a few needles in the butt ITS NOT FAIR?!

Results are all that matter, both positive and negative.

The point is that he’s not visibly suffering from any brutal side effects like acne or hair loss.

Whether or not he’s natty doesn’t matter. Whatever he’s doing, he’s done it without compromise in other areas.

We are literally all getting surgeries to compete over women and you are going to whine that a few needles in the butt ITS NOT FAIR?!

Exactly, all this natty nonsense is ridiculous. If your genetics are elite enough and you look amazing natty, that’s great. If you have to take roids that’s fine as well.

Homie, did you read the post?

I am not whining about "IT'S NOT FAIR" if someone uses anabolics.
I'm questioning the motive of why lie on anonymous incel forums?

It's just pathetic, and other incels here think they can achieve similar results naturally.

Same thing as lying about a bimax surgery and then coming here and making a thread about "2 YEAR MEWING TRANSFORMATION".
Feel free to lie in public to randoms, but why lie on anonymous forums jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, TsarTsar444 and Dodevu