Arborist/Orc vs. Mike Tyson in a fight -- who would win?!!

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
@orcis obviously one of the biggest and strongest guys to stew in this PSL shithole.

He is 6'2" and 210 lbs.

Mike Tyson is 5'10" and 220 lbs.

I am talking of current day Mike Tyson vs Arborist/ @Orc

Who would win in a street fight, unarmed, today with no preparation?

I'm pretty sure Mike Tyson is heightmogged and strengthmogged by Orc

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, buflek, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
3424203_1684544803924720.jpg

Vs.

mike-tyson-weibo-1590072291.png

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, klip11, Bozoogway and 6 others
tyson would still beat me at 80 with no legs.

strength is irrelevant in boxing, bigger arms don't make you punch harder.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MrGlutton, tervile1 and 19 others

So you're saying you put on all that muscle but an old fart can still kick your ass?

Kinda disappointing then.

If I ever got big I'd be unhappy not knowing I can fuck up most guys easily.

Hell even Mike Tyson since he is like double our ages almost, so losing would still feel bad.

What is the point of being your size if you admit smaller guys can beat you up?

Can a 170 lb. nigga beat you up too?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NoReedemingFeature, arabcelxxx and 2 others
So you're saying you put on all that muscle but an old fart can still kick your ass?

Hell even Mike Tyson since he is like double our ages almost, so losing would still feel bad.

Mike Tyson could legit beat your ass when he was 12 years old

Any pro martial artist who isn’t twink sized would fuck up any bodybuilder or gymcel in a fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
I bet on 5ft7 average dagestani over arborist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Jamaldickjavontus, arabcelxxx and 4 others

Any pro martial artist who isn’t twink sized would fuck up any bodybuilder or gymcel in a fight
Cope AF.

Then explain weight classes if you think size and strength don't matter then.

Why not put girls against fucking guys too? Lol

Strength obviously MUST matter in any physical setting along with size, anyone denying must be stupid or else you can do away with the 30 boxing weight classes if Shaolin Monks are beating Alistair Overeem type dudes on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

Don't take this the wrong way but you're obviously a moron.

If strength and/or size did not matter then put women boxers vs. men in same weight classes and watch what happens.

How the fuck can one think strength is irrelevant in fighting period?

So if the world's strongest man punched you it would not be more likely to knock your lights out rather than Jessica Alba punching you?

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and unailooksmax23
Cope AF.

Then explain weight classes if you think size and strength don't matter then.

Why not put girls against fucking guys too? Lol

Strength obviously MUST matter in any physical setting along with size, anyone denying must be stupid or else you can do away with the 30 boxing weight classes if Shaolin Monks are beating Alistair Overeem type dudes on the regular.

If strength and/or size did not matter then put women boxers vs. men in same weight classes and watch what happens.

So if the world's strongest man punched you it would not be more likely to knock your lights out rather than Jessica Alba punching you?
You are the same person who said Mike Tyson is a subpar boxer so I’m not surprised you’d think this shit

I don’t even have to explain 💀 Arborist would legit get brain damage trying to fight Mike Tyson in a straight up 1 on 1 confrontation, we’re not talking about some 130 pound dude who goes to the gym and hits the bag twice a week, we’re talking a former world class athlete who was formerly known as the baddest man on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
muscle doesn't make you physically competent you'll lose against 100lb taiwanese teenagers that have been sparring since age 6 and it won't even be a challenge for them, they have track records of 200+ fights before they're legal adults.
because size matters provided technique is equal.

you aren't able to compete with even the lowest ranks pro martial arts in terms of technique.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
muscle doesn't make you physically competent you'll lose against 100lb taiwanese teenagers that have been sparring since age 6 and it won't even be a challenge for them, they have track records of 200+ fights before they're legal adults.

because size matters provided technique is equal.

you aren't able to compete with even the lowest ranks pro martial arts in terms of technique.

So you're saying women are losing against their male equivalents size/weightwise 99.9% of the time because of skill, not strength?

Come on now 😆

So women aren't weaker, guys are just all more skilled fighters?

And Taiwanese teenagers can beat you up too?

Time to rope if true buddy. Jfl

200+ lb. monster admits to being unable to fight puny chinks half his size.

Then I guess a female boxer who weighs 210 lbs. should easily be able to own you in a fight as well, according to your logic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, the BULL and XtrovertNTnormalfag
So you're saying women are losing against their male equivalents size/weightwise 99.9% of the time because of skill, not strength?

Come on now 😆

almost anyone who competes in muay thai at the professional level would embarrass any bodybuilder regardless of size, even if they're bottom ranks.

if you don't know how to breathe you gas out within 1 round, all combat athletes are trained to not be grabbed and you're not going to be able to throw them around.

I trained in greco roman for years and they'd still beat me with ease, you can't compete with people who've been training since they were toddlers.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BrahminBoss

If you’ve been in your fair share of fights you would know @Orc would only have a chance if he managed to close the distance to grapple with Tyson to use his superior mass to ground and pound but tyson is a trained machine he will land 6 heavy meaty blows to his head before he can blink and he will be out like a light being big dosent mean you can fight

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
If you’ve been in your fair share of fights you would know @Orc would only have a chance if he managed to close the distance to grapple with Tyson to use his superior mass to ground and pound but tyson is a trained machine he will land 6 heavy meaty blows to his head before he can blink and he will be out like a light being big dosent mean you can fight
you'll never get close to a trained boxer, fantasizing about throwing them is pointless.

you'll be hit on the jaw and unable to even maintain balance.

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
you'll never get close to a trained boxer, fantasizing about throwing them is pointless.

you'll be hit on the jaw and unable to even maintain balance.
That’s what I’m saying man trained boxers will break your gaurd and demolish you in seconds

That’s what I’m saying man trained boxers will break your gaurd and demolish you in seconds
gymcels have no mobility they'd likely be choked out by low ranking women in the ufc, and they can't even box worth shit in it.

gymcels have no mobility they'd likely be choked out by low ranking women in the ufc, and they can't even box worth shit in it.
Nigga do you do calisthenics so you can scratch your back 🗿

• +1
Mike Tyson could be 80 years old with Parkinson’s and I still wouldn’t try to ever fight that nigga lmao

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Pikabro

Fighting ability is mostly about bone frame size, not hypertrophied muscle.

Come on now 😆

So women aren't weaker, guys are just all more skilled fighters?

Then I guess a female boxer who weighs 210 lbs. should easily be able to own you in a fight as well, according to your logic.
Naturally robust guy with 8 inches wrists will beat smaller person most of the time, skill level of smaller person would have to be insane to compete...besides most of fights in nightclubs etc happen in drunken state so you can't use skill accordingly.
Martial arts are sports and do not transfer to real life fighting linearly, real life fighting ability is mostly genetic.
I saw lots of fights and they almost never look like martial arts sparring.
Thing is, gymcels usually aren't naturally robust but actually subpair genetically, unathlethic, ectomorphic etc...so roided gymcel dosen't equal to real naturally robust guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Naturally robust guy with 8 inches wrists will beat smaller person most of the time, skill level of smaller person would have to be insane to compete...besides most of fights in nightclubs etc happen in drunken state so you can't use skill accordingly.
Martial arts are sports and do not transfer to real life fighting linearly, real life fighting ability is mostly genetic.
Thing is, gymcels usually aren't naturally robust but actually subpair genetically, unathlethic, ectomorphic etc...so roided gymcel dosen't equal to real naturally robust guy.

So you think training consistently can help lessen the gap of being genetically cursed slightly? Like boxing/roids, not just gymcelling/roids.

I'd imagine so, guys like Orc/Arborist are just weirdos who push big weights, no evidence of them having any dexterity, speed/reaction which all matter in fighting. Quicker, faster, more technical guys can obviously K.O. some bigger and slower, more awkward/dumb guys in fights.

And IDK, if you get big through gymcelling it probably means you have the "warrior genes" somewhat.

True genetic trash/ectomoprhic/Klinefelter's types like Jason Blaha train, roid, and still look unimpressive, that means some are truly fucked...

• +1
Nope, it’s genetic somewhat but it’s not frame. It’s muscle fibre type and speed. That’s why you see the best fighters like Jon Jones, wilder, AJ have smallish wrists, but type 2 muscle fibres.

So you think training consistently can help lessen the gap of being genetically cursed slightly? Like boxing/roids, not just gymcelling/roids.

I'd imagine so, guys like Orc/Arborist are just weirdos who push big weights, no evidence of them having any dexterity, speed/reaction which all matter in fighting. Quicker, faster, more technical guys can obviously K.O. some bigger and slower, more awkward/dumb guys in fights.

And IDK, if you get big through gymcelling it probably means you have the "warrior genes" somewhat.

True genetic trash/ectomoprhic/Klinefelter's types like Jason Blaha train, roid, and still look unimpressive, that means some are truly fucked...
IRL it’s all about speed and reaction times. Fights normally last seconds and one connected strike is enough to end it.

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
IRL it’s all about speed and reaction times. Fights normally last seconds and one connected strike is enough to end it.

True that's why guys like Tyson are revered as "legends", they're really just super fast, great timing/natural body language for fighting.

Catch even Iron Mike off guard and many guys could choke him out, or K.O. him. Obviously in a fight no since he's prepared + gigatrained.

Naturally Arborist SHOULD have an advantage, but we know he's probably big, clunky and slow, so in reality many guys can close on him.

But Tyson has speed even for being nearly 60, so to face him you'd need to at least be 180 lbs. or so and trained + speedmaxxed for years

Yes, of coarse. You can lessen the gap to an extent.
No, everyone can get big with roids. See female bodybuilders.
It's just that gymcels are in most cases not very good genetic specimen and you can't bring an example of gymcel in this "size vs skill" debate...you should bring example of 8 inches wrists mobster instead.

Nope, it’s genetic somewhat but it’s not frame. It’s muscle fibre type and speed. That’s why you see the best fighters like Jon Jones, wilder, AJ have smallish wrists, but type 2 muscle fibres.
They are blacks it's different for them.
Blacks can even pack muscle on small frame naturally...whites can't. We are built differently.
For white people fighting ability yes muscle fibre is important but so is frame.
Trust me, I have more than a decade of clubbing under my belt, it's mostly bigger framed hunks who have an edge in fighting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Kamui
True that's why guys like Tyson are revered as "legends", they're really just super fast, great timing/natural body language for fighting.

Catch even Iron Mike off guard and many guys could choke him out, or K.O. him. Obviously in a fight no since he's prepared + gigatrained.

Naturally Arborist SHOULD have an advantage, but we know he's probably big, clunky and slow, so in reality many guys can close on him.

But Tyson has speed even for being nearly 60, so to face him you'd need to at least be 180 lbs. or so and trained + speedmaxxed for years
The only advantage he’d have over Mike is youth and slight strength, Mike isn’t weak at all lmao, he was legit benching like 200 lbs untrained and he only did calisthenics

Even if you did try to strange Mike Tyson you’d probably get an ear bitten off 💀
Yes, of coarse. You can lessen the gap to an extent.
No, everyone can get big with roids. See female bodybuilders.
It's just that gymcels are in most cases not very good genetic specimen and you can't bring an example of gymcel in this "size vs skill" debate...you should bring example of 8 inches wrists mobster instead.
Yeah most boxers with lots of punching power naturally have big hands

Sonny Liston has massive hands even for his size and was one of the hardest hitters in boxing history

They are blacks it's different for them.
Blacks can even pack muscle on small frame naturally...whites can't. We are built differently.
For white people fighting ability yes muscle fibre is important but so is frame.
Trust me, I have more than a decade of clubbing under my belt, it's mostly bigger framed hunks who have an edge in fighting.
This is a meme jfl. Blacks and whites put on muscle the same way. Blacks just have better muscle bellies than whites but smaller frames. Most whites actually have bigger frames.

Anyways height is the most important thing. Typically, the taller you are, the bigger frame you have, and the wider reach you have.

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Kamui
he only advantage he’d have over Mike is youth and slight strength,

Mike Tyson could never even hit 315 lb. bench x 1, meanwhile Arborist claimed he could floor press > 250 lbs. for more than 15 reps.

Mike would be MUCH weaker than Arborist in all respects, but the question was who could win fighting, which obviously isn't only about strength but strength sure as fuck would matter since both of them are roughly the same size, only things like timing/speed can give advantages

Strength should matter entirely, but if you're aspie with poor reflexes or timing then yeah your size and power is useless.

But I'd imagine if Arborist just learned basic sparring he could probably have a much greater chance to win even vs. a guy like Overeem.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Mike Tyson could never even hit 315 lb. bench x 1, meanwhile Arborist claimed he could floor press > 250 lbs. for more than 15 reps.

Mike would be MUCH weaker than Arborist in all respects, but the question was who could win fighting, which obviously isn't only about strength but strength sure as fuck would matter since both of them are roughly the same size, only things like timing/speed can give advantages

Strength should matter entirely, but if you're aspie with poor reflexes or timing then yeah your size and power is useless.

But I'd imagine if Arborist just learned basic sparring he could probably have a much greater chance to win even vs. a guy like Overeem.
Dude idk why this is so hard for you to understand jfl

There is legit no universe where any gymcel of similar size untrained no martial arts at all on the planet is gonna be able to go up against Mike Tyson and win

“basic sparring” isn’t gonna help you against a nigga who’s literally been training longer than both of us have ever been alive, there’s many different levels to martial arts

And besides this is just fucking boxing 💀 we ain’t talking MMA, I don’t wanna imagine what someone like Jon Jones would do to a gymcel jflll

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Pikabro and EverythingMattersCel
Dude idk why this is so hard for you to understand jfl

There is legit no universe where any gymcel of similar size untrained no martial arts at all on the planet is gonna be able to go up against Mike Tyson and win

“basic sparring” isn’t gonna help you against a nigga who’s literally been training longer than both of us have ever been alive, there’s many different levels to martial arts

And besides this is just fucking boxing 💀 we ain’t talking MMA, I don’t wanna imagine what someone like Jon Jones would do to a gymcel jflll

LMAO get out of fantasy land, you and @Orc are both dreamers. In reality what gets results is power and the ability to use it sufficiently.

If you got money and know what to do, that money can make you more & grant you a grander life, especially if you got a lot to begin with.

If you got power and learn to fight, that power will translate to you doing serious fucking damage provided you have basic reaction/timing.

So yeah, you can cope with muh "skills" and "lifelong monk" nonsense, but reality is power and sufficiency mogs ALL. No judo 110 lb. kid is gonna take on a 300 lb. mass monster who has any semblance of reaction and basic fighting knowledge. Keep coping with muh skills LMAO

All this thread showed is that 200 + lb. big guys can still be poorly competent at anything besides lifting heavy weights, but what else is new?

LMAO get out of fantasy land, you and @Orc are both dreamers. In reality what gets results is power and the ability to use it sufficiently.

If you got money and know what to do, that money can make you more & grant you a grander life, especially if you got a lot to begin with.

If you got power and learn to fight, that power will translate to you doing serious fucking damage provided you have basic reaction/timing.

So yeah, you can cope with muh "skills" and "lifelong monk" nonsense, but reality is power and sufficiency mogs ALL. No judo 110 lb. kid is gonna take on a 300 lb. mass monster who has any semblance of reaction and basic fighting knowledge. Keep coping with muh skills LMAO
We are not talking about a 110 lb Judo kid lol, this is Mike Tyson here

If you think you’re so smart, go gymcel and roid for about a year and get to like 200 lbs or sum shit, go to any boxing gym and try to go all out sparring with one of the experienced heavyweights and see what happens to you lmao

We are not talking about a 110 lb Judo kid lol, this is Mike Tyson here

If you think you’re so smart, go gymcel and roid for about a year and get to like 200 lbs or sum shit, go to any boxing gym and try to go all out sparring with one of the experienced heavyweights and see what happens to you lmao

If you're big, strong and know how to use it you will at least tie if not defeat guys your same size/strength more or less too.

It's not rocket science, like I said you guys can keep dreaming, size, frame, muscles/power, utilization, speed, timing, that's all it is ultimately.

Bruce Lee would never have defeated any guy over 200 lbs. who had speed, timing and power. I'm not debating morons on this anymore.

And no, Mike Tyson isn't infallible, you can find many guys who could throw him if they're strong and quick enough/have good timing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
If you're big, strong and know how to use it you will at least tie if not defeat guys your same size/strength more or less too.

It's not rocket science, like I said you guys can keep dreaming, size, frame, muscles/power, utilization, speed, timing, that's all it is ultimately.

Bruce Lee would never have defeated any guy over 200 lbs. who had speed, timing and power. I'm not debating morons on this anymore.

And no, Mike Tyson isn't infallible, you can find many guys who could throw him if they're strong and quick enough/have good timing.
Bruce Lee was a martial artist not even a real fighter, I bet anyone from the current day UFC would beat his ass

Also that last part is sheer nonsense trying to man handle a grown ass man who can legit knock you out with 1 hit

@orcis obviously one of the biggest and strongest guys to stew in this PSL shithole.

He is 6'2" and 210 lbs.

Mike idc if he is oldcel plus orc is fake natty

• +1

If
Reminder that mike tyson destroyed 6'6 270 pounds pro boxer Mitch Green multiple times both in the ring and in street fights. Nearly killed him, in fact. Just fucking lol at thinking some untrained jacked guy remotely stands a chance when a world class boxers taller bigger and stronger than @Orc didnt even come close

@Orc is exaggerating by saying strength is completely irrelevant, size and strength are both important but it isnt even close when skill and experience is outclassed. If you have any martial art experience you would know exactly how its like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Kamui

He is 6'2" and 210 lbs.

A world class fighter vs an .org autist?

Arborist would need an Eppley visit to fix his jaw after.

• +1

A 170lb trained fighter would beat him. (I’m not talking about a 170lb guy with 6 month boxing I’m talking about a real 170lb fighter/boxer. Of course if you train for fighting you will be better at fighting. If you train for strength you will be stronger. If you train for muscle you will have more muscle. Size advantage only exist when both of them are close in term of fighting.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Kamui

• +1
Arborist has no chance

A 170lb trained fighter would beat him. (I’m not talking about a 170lb guy with 6 month boxing I’m talking about a real 170lb fighter/boxer. Of course if you train for fighting you will be better at fighting. If you train for strength you will be stronger. If you train for muscle you will have more muscle. Size advantage only exist when both of them are close in term of fighting.
The fact that people believe otherwise baffles me, but then again nobody on this website has probably ever been in a fight before and just rapid fires answers since the only fight that they’ve been in are virtual arguments with other autists online

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and madaaa
If you train to lift weights you're going to be good at lifting weights, not fighting

Anyway just having a gun mogs every fighter irl

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Crayola CØck
The fact that people believe otherwise baffles me, but then again nobody on this website has probably ever been in a fight before and just rapid fires answers since the only fight that they’ve been in are virtual arguments with other autists online
Not only most people on this website don’t even know how to throw a punch but their level of autism amaze me. It’s doesn’t take 130 iq to know that to be better at fighting you need to train for fighting. I’m not going to train to swim to be better at chess like I’m not going to lift weights to be better at fighting.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Kamui

He is 6'2" and 210 lbs.

tyson

Im 6'5 210 ill beat both asses

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Not only most people on this website don’t even know how to throw a punch but their level of autism amaze me. It’s doesn’t take 130 iq to know that to be better at fighting you need to train for fighting. I’m not going to train to swim to be better at chess like I’m not going to lift weights to be better at fighting.

So I guess 3 year olds who spar 6-12 months will have an advantage over 200 lb. 30 year old couch potato men in fighting, right?

Muh skills JFL

It's size THEN skills, or size AND skills, never just skills.

If you have little size, all of the training/genetics/whatever in the world will not grant you success over a beastly giant.

In fact, big guys often need much less skills to curb the difference with size alone, i.e., a 200 lb. guy with 3 months > 150 lbs. with 6 months.

The only exception maybe is if you're a retarded, uncoordinated autist as we all know.

So I guess 3 year olds who spar 6-12 months will have an advantage over 200 lb. 30 year old couch potato men in fighting, right?

Muh skills JFL

If you have little size, all of the training/genetics/whatever in the world will not grant you success over a beastly giant.

In fact, big guys often need much less skills to curb the difference with size alone, i.e., a 200 lb. guy with 3 months > 150 lbs. with 6 months.
You just don’t know shit about what you’re talking about lmao

Mike Tyson 0 diffs Orc no matter how much you try to cope

Muh skills JFL

The only exception maybe is if you're a retarded, uncoordinated autist as we all know.
It's genetics.
An incel can train for years and can lose to robust hunk with 8 inches wrists (I am talking about naturally robust guy not some ecto gymcel subhuman).
I spent 10+ years clubbing and I saw lot of bar fights so I know what I am talking about.
Also MMA is a sport and dosen't translate 100% to the street or club setting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Pikabro