Arceus300 AKA Arcbrah Pics Megathread

Create some petition thread to unban arcbrah tbh. Also he got permabanned after trolling 1 day when he was drunk this should be forgiven.
Why would a chad like him get on this forum drunk. He should be out picking up girlls with his robust frame

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Create some petition thread to unban arcbrah tbh. Also he got permabanned after trolling 1 day when he was drunk this should be forgiven.
Tbh I believe you shouldn’t get permabanned if you post on the off topic section, only temp ones on there. Leave the perma ones for other shit since the off topic section is all shitposts and trolling anyways..

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sc22
Tbh I believe you shouldn’t get permabanned if you post on the off topic section, only temp ones on there. Leave the perma ones for other shit since the off topic section is all shitposts and trolling anyways..
Or just move it and get a temp ban + warning if it's posted in another forum section than offtopic. Perma bans are gay asf.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Or just move it and get a temp ban + warning if it's posted in another forum section than offtopic. Perma bans are gay asf.
Yea ngl off topic is for shitposting anyways so why perm ban ppl that troll there we’re losing a lot of entertainment on the forum cuz of this shit...serious looksmaxing should be in looksmaxing section with no trolling

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sc22
Yea ngl off topic is for shitposting anyways so why perm ban ppl that troll there we’re losing a lot of entertainment on the forum cuz of this shit...serious looksmaxing should be in looksmaxing section with no trolling
Ye i had a troll/shitpost acc for offtopic "copecell" just trolling and shitposting hard but it also gave useful discussions from the trollin. Also gave entertainment. JFL at permabanning entertainers. Was just for the lolz anyways nobody got hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
Free him
20190214 153506

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Sc22, Coping and 1 other person