arceus3000 is actually one of thr best lookikg guys around this forum

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
tall and white and good fearures and bones and prettyboy appeal, never seen anyone even close to his looks here except crisick. only crisick and technoslav mogs him really, just being honest though he is a nutjob

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
my boi @StudyHacks mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
studyhacks is gl too, similar range

Agreed. Arceus might be the best looking guy on this forum. If he went to the US and spoke with his French accent, those American women would become instantly wet.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
Agreed. Arceus might be the best looking guy on this forum. If he went to the US and spoke with his French accent, those American women would become instantly wet.

yeah having a foreign accent ( not a subhuman one) is always a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
>Implying anyone here mogs me

yeah having a foreign accent ( not a subhuman one) is always a good thing
If only the curry accent was considered good. :feelsbadman:

>Implying anyone here mogs me
You're a good looking dude but you are not the best looking dude here.

"I don't care what you think you truecel" - Nibba

Whatever, Arceus is still the best looking dude here.

Arceus is 9.75/10

Would you give him a 7-7.5 psl ?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Arceus said I mog him himself. Also yeah I don't care what you think man. I get stared at and hit on every day I could care less what a bunch of worthless slime here think lol

U guys have to be trolling right? He got destroyed in the mogging thread by @StudyHacks

He isn't bad looking, but not that good looking. PSL 5, imo with good potential. Very nagging and repetitive posts though.

Arceus said I mog him himself. Also yeah I don't care what you think man. I get stared at and hit on every day I could care less what a bunch of worthless slime here think lol

U guys have to be trolling right? He got destroyed in the mogging thread by @StudyHacks

You have a lousy definition of "destroyed." I also don't believe you get "hit on everyday" as true Chads never need to brag about their success. Only Chad-lites do this, and that is precisely what you are. Deal with it.

Also, Arceus is a retard if he thinks you mog him. :feelskek:

Facially he is the best looking on here besides that user named AstroSky. He’s a 6-6.5 facially JFL at the cope in here

Facially he is the best looking on here besides that user named AstroSky. He’s a 6-6.5 facially JFL at the cope in here
You rate well. I gave him a 6.5 too. I also forgot about @AstroSky and that Sean O'pry lookalike. @dogtown also.

You rate well. I gave him a 6.5 too. I also forgot about @AstroSky and that Sean O'pry lookalike. @dogtown also.

I all love you guys I wanna make love with you, thanks you so much

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I mog @Arceus300
20181230 174704

I all love you guys I wanna make love with you, thanks you so much
that's gay tbh

and he's gl but to say he's the best looking that's ever been on this site is one hell of a stretch lmao @Nibba

my boi @StudyHacks mogs tbh
tbh @StudyHacks would end up getting brutally height/skullmogged by @Arceus300 like the guy next to him on this pic:
3BC4DCD6 B735 4DD9 AE41 80825A764FE0

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
@Krezo whats ur height

Okay then, heres a selfie with no lighting tricks or anythingView attachment 10946
It seems that you are still tilting your head down to fraud better eye area but you are pretty much same looks level with @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
It seems that you are still tilting your head down to fraud better eye area but you are pretty much same looks level with @Arceus300

Ate u kidding me i mog him he’s sof fucking ugly

Imagine thinking anyone on here mogs @Zyros :feelskek:

• +1
It's significantly better, lol. Also, he has much better lips.
tbf my skin is better than it was 6 months ago. Give me another year and I'll mog him. I'm only 18 so hopefully I'll get better as I age.

post a group pic or a passport type pic or anything thats not in a controlled environment
I don't have a passport and and I don't have a group pic as I have no friends.

I don't have a passport and and I don't have a group pic as I have no friends.
if ur better looking than arceus in real life, its virtually impossible to have grown up without having friends

• +1
Always funny to see peoples braging of their looks on incels land

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
B03BC6C4 E42B 4E6A A479 FAF6FD1E22C5

@StudyHacks would like to tell @Arceus300 mthat he mogs him

If he went there, he’d only need an Hamburger to make them wet.

TBH, I'd give him 6.5/10. If he had good eyebrows, I'd give him at least a 7.

You gave me a 6.5, but I wouldn't consider myself on the same level as him or Nibba tbh.

You gave me a 6.5, but I wouldn't consider myself on the same level as him or Nibba tbh.
I know your reasons for that assumption of yours but you shouldn't know that you'd mog them both into oblivion once you get your desired body.