arceus3000 is actually one of thr best lookikg guys around this forum

I know your reasons for that assumption of yours but you shouldn't know that you'd mog them both into oblivion once you get your desired body.

Does a PSL 8 mog a PSL 7 that badly?

Does a PSL 8 mog a PSL 7 that badly?

Bro, currently there are no Chads on here so I don't know who the 8 is you're referring to. :feelskek:
I all love you guys I wanna make love with you, thanks you so much

You're welcome bro, you're a good looking guy and I see that some people were trying to bring you down which is absolutely absurd. They're just jealous, you have the best lower third I have seen here, square jaws are the most masc.

Bro, currently there are no Chads on here so I don't know who the 8 is you're referring to.

So far as I'm aware there aren't any, but you've said before I have PSL 8 potential provided my eventual body is factored in. I'm just curious how significant a +1 jump in PSL actually is in reality.

So far as I'm aware there aren't any, but you've said before I have PSL 8 potential provided my eventual body is factored in. I'm just curious how significant a +1 jump in PSL actually is in reality.

Yes bro, that is correct. A +1 jump in PSL is very significant if you're going from a 7 to an 8, but not really significant if you're going from a 4 to a 5.

Maybe after he loses his acne fully...Idt he's that much above avg, the psl scale is a joke if eh's a 6 on it. I think he's a solid 5 maybe 5.5. It's the familiarity effect. He keeps posting his face, we get more familiar with it and see it as more attractive. (A girl told me he's slightly above avg)

Last edited:
Yes bro, that is correct. A +1 jump in PSL is very significant if you're going from a 7 to an 8, but not really significant if you're going from a 4 to a 5.

A PSL 7 is considered the low-tier model area, right?

A PSL 7 is considered the low-tier model area, right?
I rate much stricter than most users here, so a 7 would not be low-tier model, but more like high-tier model.

I rate much stricter than most users here, so a 7 would not be low-tier model, but more like high-tier model.

And yet you believe me to be a 6.5? Maybe it's just the Gandy effect and I'm not sure what everyone else is seeing.