Archetype Theory

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
I haven’t been able to fully flesh this shit out.

The linear PSL system has too many flaws and does not account for the variations in what women find attractive.
Attractive men share common traits, but their face shapes/eye areas greatly vary.

According to my sister, women have certain archetypes that they’re attracted to. She’s extremely blackpilled and knows all about lookism/incel shit.
The conversation didn’t Involve naive blue pill bullshit, but rather topics like physiognomy.

Obviously, such archetypes are still based on looks and physiognomy. It’s similar to how actors are chosen for roles. They have to look the part they play.

Example: Superman is fearsome but kind hearted
Henry Cavill fits this role perfectly by having masculine facial structure and strong physique while having friendly eye area

Attractive physical traits(strong brows, hair, jaw, masculine physique ) are shared by all archetypes.

I imagine this system as a collection of n points on a grid. Each point represents the idealized archetype, aka a perfect embodiment of the archetype’s physical traits. As you become more physically attractive and adopt certain traits, you drift away from the origin and towards one of the points

The origin is the “inhuman core”. This is where incels cluster around. I think uncanny gay aliens can be found here as well.

Some archetypes I can think of:

Jock: looks like a dickhead but athletic aka retarded lookz-strong lower third and chin much taller than the rest of face. Skin fade and strong physique-e.g. Maher

Main character: classically handsome and could play the role of a movie protagonist/leader-Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise

Medium Ugly Stoner: cool, fun guy to hang out with-goofy eye area but strong masculine structure-Pete Davidson and less robust blacks like Playboi Carti

Serial Killer- demented looks but attractive Untrustworthy/scary eye area, high cheekbones, and lower third- Ramirez, zurzolo,

High Elf-elegant but masculine-Healthy hair, strong facial structure, unblemished skin. Athletic physique but not too strong. I think O pry and Chalamet fit this role. Also most tik Tok prettyboys.

Dad: Masculine but caring-Strong masculine facial structure but high trust eye area-Henry cavill

Noble Savage-bestial, but sexually attractive these guys would not look good as women.
-tall, strong physique, masculine facial features(beard or strong jaw, decent brows), darker skin-Jason Momoa. I think this archetype explains black men’s appeal as well, despite retarded sfcels calling them ugly and animal like.

There are probably more, but I had to rush this thread.

Some groups of people have a hard time fitting any of these physiognomical niches, at least in the West. Ricecels and currycels come to mind, which would explain their lack of smv.
Obviously, this theory doesn’t concern actual character traits, rather the personality traits people expect you to have based on your lookz. All types share the basic, masculine attractive masculine traits.

Poorly formatted autistic thoughts as of now, but could potentially be fleshed out

@Hoso
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15468, Xangsane and 2 others
Use me as dnrd button

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 27857
2159d3fba159ddc5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 15468
schizo ramblings

The linear PSL system has too many flaws and does not account for the variations in what women find attractive.
Attractive men share common traits, but their face shapes/eye areas greatly vary.

According to my sister, women have certain archetypes that they’re attracted to. She’s extremely blackpilled and knows all about lookism/incel shit.
The conversation didn’t Involve naive blue pill bullshit, but rather topics like physiognomy.

Obviously, such archetypes are still based on looks and physiognomy. It’s similar to how actors are chosen for roles. They have to look the part they play.

Henry Cavill fits this role perfectly by having masculine facial structure and strong physique while having friendly eye area

Attractive physical traits(strong brows, hair, jaw, masculine physique ) are shared by all archetypes.

I imagine this system as a collection of n points on a grid. Each point represents the idealized archetype, aka a perfect embodiment of the archetype’s physical traits. As you become more physically attractive and adopt certain traits, you drift away from the origin and towards one of the points

The origin is the “inhuman core”. This is where incels cluster around. I think uncanny gay aliens can be found here as well.

Jock: looks like a dickhead but athletic aka retarded lookz-strong lower third and chin much taller than the rest of face. Skin fade and strong physique-e.g. Maher

Main character: classically handsome and could play the role of a movie protagonist/leader-Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise

Medium Ugly Stoner: cool, fun guy to hang out with-goofy eye area but strong masculine structure-Pete Davidson and less robust blacks like Playboi Carti

Serial Killer- demented looks but attractive Untrustworthy/scary eye area, high cheekbones, and lower third- Ramirez, zurzolo,

High Elf-elegant but masculine-Healthy hair, strong facial structure, unblemished skin. Athletic physique but not too strong. I think O pry and Chalamet fit this role. Also most tik Tok prettyboys.

Dad: Masculine but caring-Strong masculine facial structure but high trust eye area-Henry cavill

Noble Savage-bestial, but sexually attractive these guys would not look good as women.
-tall, strong physique, masculine facial features(beard or strong jaw, decent brows), darker skin-Jason Momoa. I think this archetype explains black men’s appeal as well, despite retarded sfcels calling them ugly and animal like.

Some groups of people have a hard time fitting any of these physiognomical niches, at least in the West. Ricecels and currycels come to mind, which would explain their lack of smv.
Obviously, this theory doesn’t concern actual character traits, rather the personality traits people expect you to have based on your lookz. All types share the basic, masculine attractive masculine traits.

Poorly formatted autistic thoughts as of now, but could potentially be fleshed out

@Hoso
@Blackgymmax
Did not read

I think that harmony and averageness are related to archetypes standards and the deviation from objective standards is due to that. By archetypes i do not mean however social standings or roles like you but natural concept references like youth that are described constantly throughout human history . Here is a tangent if you are interested on my thoughts on harmony, tell me what you think if you ever read it

Good thread

@Hoso
@Blackgymmax
Good thread although I think the archetypes need reworking
What's important to note is while these archetypes are universal and natural to an extent, a lot are reinforced by culture/media. For example, on dating apps I get compared to a vampire because of the pale skin/dark hair/aggressive looks combination, and girls who were a fan of vampire media growing up like guys like me.
What's important to note here is that women are interested in "personality", but not really in the way bluepillers think. Based off of appearance and these archetypes, they project certain personalities of chads befitting of that archetype onto those chads.
A guy like Niko, fitting the classic golden retriever look, gets that warm, likeable, high trust personality pushed onto him, regardless of whether it's actually true or not. And as time passes, and he's treated as such a person, he will likely start to act in such a way. But that's a different topic.

It's 100% looks of course, but it's all about certain mythos women develop around these looks. As guys we're more down to earth and our T levels drive everything: a hole is a hole, that simple. But women like to idealize and fantasize, and every woman idealizes and fantasizes about chad, and alternatively, their perfect Chad.
In terms of a practical outcome of this, I think it's just nichemaxxing as some have described earlier. Your height, phenotype, and certain unchangeable facial features will strongly impact how you fit whatever niche.
Beyond that, body, hair, coloring (tans vs pale skin, dyed hair, etc), and fashionmaxxing can be used to exemplify some archetypes better. It's sort of a proportional issue, guys with broader appeal will get a lot of girls, but conversely there exists a lot of guys who do fit that appeal too. Guys who have more niche appeal may have a lower subsect of girls that they appeal to, but the women that they attract are really attracted to them.

I honestly think that being able to articulate these archetypes would be the best looksmax advice you can really give anyone. Of course, this is assuming that you have an MTN baseline too. It won't ever work if you're ugly unless you have another huge halo, like being very tall

@Hoso
@Blackgymmax
Where would I fit in (this is me with an anime filter)?
3395051_1683384350630-png.2189063

What archetype am i

478A807C 6AA2 42D2 A873 7C6513298122