Archiving all the relevant info and ditching this site will get shut down soon

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Anyone want to help me archive the best threads. This place is going to get banned pretty soon insider info

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 42009 and 2 others
Anyone want to help me archive the best threads. This place is going to get banned pretty soon insider info
They always say this.

Never happens.

Certified cope thread.

You'd find more hope of success if you did networking with powerful people or a computer science student with major in cybersecurity then relying on most likely a edge lord.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
2 more weeks

I will join incels.is or blackpillll.clubbb if it happens

• JFL
It is the cycle of life, ive seen many amazing forum die, imdb, voat....

• So Sad
archive my niggers threads they are important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hypernormie and Deleted member 11126
archive my niggers threads they are important
I remember when you went on and on about AI all the time. I mean it was a big deal but way overblown they also nuked AI because goyim were using it for bad things outside their control

I remember when you went on and on about AI all the time. I mean it was a big deal but way overblown they also nuked AI because goyim were using it for bad things outside their control
There are rumors that AGI has been internally achieved, if that is true its over for all of us, 99% of jobs will become obsolete

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
There are rumors that AGI has been internally achieved, if that is true its over for all of us, 99% of jobs will become obsolete
I mean maybe man but chatgpt turned out to be a lot of nonsense it peaked when it came out then never got as good later on

Not even sluthate got banned and it was 100x more worse than this tiktok zoomer teen faggot site

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Not even sluthate got banned and it was 100x more worse than this tiktok zoomer teen faggot site
Does that site still even exist I know ER posted there. Also the reason why is because this site will be well known.