Are 2 inch lifts realistic?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Buying new shoes rn and I wanna get lifts too, I wanna start with atleast 1 inch (5'11 rn)

Would 2 inch lifts look uncanny irl or nah? with 2 inch lifts and my new shoes I could look close to somewhat 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Buying new shoes rn and I wanna get lifts too, I wanna start with atleast 1 inch (5'11 rn)
View attachment 263659

Would 2 inch lifts look uncanny irl or nah? with 2 inch lifts and my new shoes I could look close to somewhat 6'2
It's good

U got experience with em bro?
Truth is you don't get exactly 2in boost
More like 1.5
Your weight compresses the lifts down.

Try wearing with boots or shoes with deep insoles.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 685
i wear 2 inch lifts on da regula

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They won't help

They will help but we still have people barefoot taller than us lol (same height btw with same plan as you)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Because you have to take them out at some point.

Lets say you look good with those 2'. I look god like with my 4'. But what will happen if I'm with a foid? What will happen when I go from 1.92 to 1.80? XD

Well i still don't know but for sure nothing good. You can't go to the beach, you can't have a shower with her. You are very limited. I have many posts about this

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
Don’t listen to naysayers. I wear these lifts everywhere I go, they work.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
yeah they are comfortable, wear them with black high top vans. fucking sexy brah.

• +1
You're training yourself to feel inadequate with your height.

You get taller, but you feel worse when you don't have them on, and you don't have them on the majority of the time, nor when it matters most.

Looksmax to your genetic capacity, don't become a fraud. It demeans yourself and degrades your soul.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Economical, Mateusz74, RAITEIII and 1 other person

You get taller, but you feel worse when you don't have them on, and you don't have them on the majority of the time, nor when it matters most.

Looksmax to your genetic capacity, don't become a fraud. It demeans yourself and degrades your soul.
Lol so we shouldn't get plastic surgery then? I'm sorry but I don't agree. If I'm perceived taller irl and when I'm out in public (I go out alot with friends and to the city) I'm happy.

I already dislike my height as 5'11 in the Netherlands bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• +1
dont let these people tell you that frauding is non-legit, 2'' aint that much tbh its absolutely ok

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 685
I disagree. My genetics are shit so I will get it. Bro you've got women frauding with makeup and getting butt/breast implants on a daily so why would you care about this in the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 656
Ik heb ze ook zijn echt goed! Vallen niet op zeker niet met onze lengte in dit land

• Love it
I disagree. My genetics are shit so I will get it. Bro you've got women frauding with makeup and getting butt/breast implants on a daily so why would you care about this in the modern world.
You don't choose to care about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Halotestin
which shoes are you able to put 4inch insoles in them ?
20200202 123912

Thick socks, a bit of hair max.

You need to dress very smart so your legs don't look too long. I've mastered it in less than a month and it's insane lol.

20200115 121349

You have to dress in a specific way for this fraud to work. Boots are the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and ibetucnt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
View attachment 263659

Cope

I have them, but you have to wear shoes that match the 5 cm lifts(with deep insoles), most of the shoes are too small, I can only put the normal one (1 inch) to most of my shoes like (Air Force 1, Nike shox TL, Nike air Max plus, your heel will come out every steps) 1 lift give around 1 inch but in reality it gives a true height boost of 1,8cm only, you can add 2 or more lift to shoes like Jordan 11, Dr martens, timberland, plus I have the silicone one lift of 4cm it actually fit in most of my shoes but it gives like 2,5/3 cm height boost of the actual 4cm

Attachments

• 54581CB4-4354-442D-BA96-EE07C815AEA2.jpeg
    54581CB4-4354-442D-BA96-EE07C815AEA2.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Don’t listen to naysayers. I wear these lifts everywhere I go, they work.
How do u manage in a bedroom with a girl?

I cope saying its till i heightmaxx or get LL lol

• +1
Wear lifted slippers or shoes in your room, only take off when you’re both in bed and as soon as you get out of bed put shoes back on. Done it more times than I can count and no girl has ever said anything. Only thing is you can’t shower with girl but who fucking cares JFL.

• +1
I have them, but you have to wear shoes that match the 5 cm lifts(with deep insoles), most of the shoes are too small, I can only put the normal one (1 inch) to most of my shoes like (Air Force 1, Nike shox, Nike air Max plus, your heel will come out every steps) 1 lift give around 1 inch but in reality it gives a true height boost of 1,8cm only, you can add 2 or more lift to shoes like Jordan 11, Dr martens, timberland, plus I have the silicone one lift of 4cm it actually fit in most of my shoes but it gives like 2,5/3 cm height boost of the actual 4cm
I want to get those.

You need a shoe actually bigger than your real size. And the way to goo is boots

I want to get those.

You need a shoe actually bigger than your real size. And the way to goo is boots
Yep, I own like 6 pairs of boots. Only downfall is can’t really fraud as hard during the warmer seasons since you can’t wear boots

• +1
Reactions: draco
Wear lifted slippers or shoes in your room, only take off when you’re both in bed and as soon as you get out of bed put shoes back on. Done it more times than I can count and no girl has ever said anything. Only thing is you can’t shower with girl but who fucking cares JFL.
I've asked @Amnesia about this and it's that I think that there has to be a visual and physical difference that could be noticeable ñ. I for sure would notice lol. Again you can get away with ONS but it gets troublesome if u wanna date.

As @Alarico8 says now I don't want to take them off. I'm in bed with my shoes and lifts on. It's an addicting feeling, furthermore if you start to be hit on lol. I don't care anyway, shit has cured my crippling social anxiety and now i feel extremly confident going out and mogging.
Yep, I own like 6 pairs of boots. Only downfall is can’t really fraud as hard during the warmer seasons since you can’t wear boots
Why not? I always use boots tbh.

• +1
I have them, but you have to wear shoes that match the 5 cm lifts(with deep insoles), most of the shoes are too small, I can only put the normal one (1 inch) to most of my shoes like (Air Force 1, Nike shox TL, Nike air Max plus, your heel will come out every steps) 1 lift give around 1 inch but in reality it gives a true height boost of 1,8cm only, you can add 2 or more lift to shoes like Jordan 11, Dr martens, timberland, plus I have the silicone one lift of 4cm it actually fit in most of my shoes but it gives like 2,5/3 cm height boost of the actual 4cm
Dang this could increase your height at all times as worn in socks.

Sure

Getting complimented on your height when you're wearing lifts is like getting a high grade on an essay your friend wrote for you.
It's not that I'm complimented on "my height". It's that if my face looks good an average day, it looks twice as good if I'm 6'3.

It's the union of multiple factors that make you look remarkably better than u did before.
Dang this could increase your height at all times as worn in socks.
How much can u fraud with those socks lift? 2-3?

• +1
It's not that I'm complimented on "my height". It's that if my face looks good an average day, it looks twice as good if I'm 6'3.

It's the union of multiple factors that make you look remarkably better than u did before.

This just makes the point even stronger.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I want to get those.

i recommand it the silicone one(lift under socks) are the one i prefer and use more

i have the 4cm one im 184 cm barefoot, when i use them without any shoes im between 2,3-3 cm taller with shoes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RAITEIII
i recommand it the silicone one(lift under socks) are the one i prefer and use more

i have the 4cm one im 184 cm barefoot, when i use them without any shoes im between 2,3-3 cm taller with shoes
4 cm is not much assuming i fraud 10 off shoes lol. But better than nothing. I gave to check.

Timbs + lift = ascension

Yes, I wear Nike Airmax 720’s and lifts every day. They give me about a 3 inch height boost.

• Love it

I couldn’t agree more

• Hmm...
  • +1

I cope saying its till i heightmaxx or get LL lol
Hide them in your socks instead of shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
View attachment 263659

Lol at 5’11 you can be mistaken for 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401