From 5'11 frauding to 6'5 plan (High effort)

yeah quality is top notch I promise, no other shoe comes close. You get a tracking number from carrier DHL trough email, it takes like a month to get the shoes, they ship straight from Italy and if you even need to replace the soles due to wear you can contact the CEO and he always responds very quickly trough WhatsApp or email.
Would you say that they do give advertised height tho

+4 inches wtf

you said let's slay stacies but what about when you take off the shoes
The shoes stay on. In a complicated plastic surgery they will be become part of his body, I will be the first to perform a bilateral calcaneus proximal tibia shoe fusion.

• JFL
Reactions: solohunter99 and Yahya
I would rate myself htn got very good features all I need is getting to 10% body fat abuse furosemide, test, tren, micro dosage accutane and eplerenorene and I'm good, might add some jaw fillers to get more angular but without that I think I will still look pretty fuckin good the height will just give me that extraaa boost to my total rating
pm face i’ll rate u

The shoes stay on. In a complicated plastic surgery they will be become part of his body, I will be the first to perform a bilateral calcaneus proximal tibia shoe fusion.
Might actually get LL in the future but till I have enough saved we going this route

This one is mad

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Use these shoes nigga

Might actually get LL in the future but till I have enough saved we going this route
LL is insanity. Proportions are off and if you are unlucky, you won't ever walk normal again.

works for ONS like what amnesia does.

good luck tryna work this in a relationship though.
5’11 isn’t even bad tho

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
5’11 isn’t even bad tho
It is nowadays.

I’m 5”10 and feel short in my white country.

Average height for 1995+ whites is not 5”9 I would imagine it’s closer to 5”11 or 6”0.

even more brutal when you consider that people with good faces will tend to be tall due to good genetics.

Your only mogging the subhumans not the average man at 5”11