Are 9mmsfx colored contact lenses worth the price ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
So they're supposed to the best, most realistic, and most high-end colored contacts in the market:

They cost USD 250 for one lens, and they are handcrafted (it's listed that it takes about 8-9 weeks to make them).

Do you think they're worth giving it a try, given that they're supposed to be the top ones on the market today ?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Rip off. Unless you need a special painted design to make a horror film. Otherwise what's wrong with normal monthlies?

Rip off. Unless you need a special painted design to make a horror film. Otherwise what's wrong with normal monthlies?
well, they're still auite notieable, for most of them.

I'm trying to find where to get the best colored contact lenses in the world right now, basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Any opinion on this ?

Any opinion on this ?
i always thought that one of my classmates had light blue eyes but turns out he had contacts. He got slightly more expensive ones with a prescription from an ophthalmologist because he was short sighted. They costed him around 60$. He got them from a shop that mostly makes eyeglasses but also has contacts. I feel like you need to get ones that are more professionally made but not 300$, thats too much.

i always thought that one of my classmates had light blue eyes but turns out he had contacts. He got slightly more expensive ones with a prescription from an ophthalmologist because he was short sighted. They costed him around 60$. He got them from a shop that mostly makes eyeglasses but also has contacts. I feel like you need to get ones that are more professionally made but not 300$, thats too much.
Thanks, but how do you go about that ?

There are also colored lenses available online, for similar price.

I wonder if they would be about the same quality. or similar.

What bothers me in the contact lenses I've sen online, is the large pupil hole they all have.

Thanks, but how do you go about that ?

There are also colored lenses available online, for similar price.

I wonder if they would be about the same quality. or similar.

What bothers me in the contact lenses I've sen online, is the large pupil hole they all have.
when you book a consultation with an ophthalmologist they will then write a prescription and a receipt with how good your eyesight is, what diopre do you need, if you talk to him about getting contacts he will write measurements of your pupil etc after the standard eyesight test they do. And at least where i get my glasses made, they will craft contacts based on what the doctor prescribed, with the pupil being the right size and all. And theyre supposed to also last for longer and look more realistic than the online ones. Im gonna go for a consultation about contacts too and try to get A10s in the next few weeks. But im telling you, my classmate has an insane halo from his eye color and its not even his real color, he actually has brown eyes. He gets so many compliments about his eyes and he always says that its just his contacts