• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
No betters your core so you do other excercises better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, RoundHouse and Deleted member 8165
no only faggots dont train core cuz muh blocky waist

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 8165
I never felt like crunches and all that crap really targeted my abs like they should and it just feels like a shitty awkward kinda movement to me, just do deadlifts instead of that faggy shit tbh

you know that feeling when you're doing an exercise that tires you out but doesn't seem to target the actual muscle? makes you want to go er in the gym ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste
I never felt like crunches and all that crap really targeted my abs like they should and it just feels like a shitty awkward kinda movement to me, just do deadlifts instead of that faggy shit tbh

you know that feeling when you're doing an exercise that tires you out but doesn't seem to target the actual muscle? makes you want to go er in the gym ngl
Compound exercises are good, but absolutely do not target abs at all. They’re barely even activated. Ab isolation exercises are required to build a strong core, there’s a lot of different exercises find one that works good for you.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I have heard there is no need to hold your arms behind your back on situps but I think ab exercises are real good for you. Its hard to get that definition there without them even if skinny.

Don't think they're useless but just do calisthenics to build a great core and get defined abs by cutting BF.

Training abs is utter cope for MOST people. Unless you have a very blessed waistline (29 inch and below) then I absolutely would not do abs. I would do vacuums everyday 5-10 sets but no direct ab work.