Are acne scars a death sentence?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Posts
482
Reputation
505
It looks so devastating in the mirror. I think i have ice pick and rolling box cart around my cheekbones. Is it over for acne scar cels?
I dont have enough money to get surgery done.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and RopeMaxxed
they're treated with lasers, it's not particularly expensive.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
they're treated with lasers, it's not particularly expensive.
i got acne redness but my scar is very mild, do u think laser will get rid of my post acne redness and mild scars???
 
no, especially if youre gl. like arborist said its easy to remove with lasers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted Member 6438
they're treated with lasers, it's not particularly expensive.
lazers mostly dont work. Most acne scar treatments dont work. Acne scar treatment is very difficult. Every treatment has notable side effects like fat loss, damaged skin ligaments, and more. I still havent found the optimal solution...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69
It looks so devastating in the mirror. I think i have ice pick and rolling box cart around my cheekbones. Is it over for acne scar cels?
I dont have enough money to get surgery done.
[redacted]
 
Last edited:
i got acne redness but my scar is very mild, do u think laser will get rid of my post acne redness and mild scars???
[redacted]
 
It looks so devastating in the mirror. I think i have ice pick and rolling box cart around my cheekbones. Is it over for acne scar cels?
I dont have enough money to get surgery done.
JFL i got scars scattered all across my body from childhood chickenpox including a noticeable one right on the center of my face.It's a fucking miracle i haven't touched the rope yet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69

Similar threads

0dimolmtncel
Replies
2
Views
32
0dimolmtncel
0dimolmtncel
S
Replies
5
Views
89
satymek
S
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
13
greyloot123
greyloot123
ibuprofn778
Replies
2
Views
79
ibuprofn778
ibuprofn778
JuicyJerry
Replies
1
Views
59
BiggestChungus
BiggestChungus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top