Are Afghans "Central Asians" or "South Asians"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
No, they just really hate curries. Lol.
That's fucking crazy, even on tiktok I've seen Indian Punjabis label themselves as not Indian. They claim it's because of Punjabi oppression, but I'm pretty sure at least half of it is because they see themselves as better looking and lighter skinned than the rest of india

That's fucking crazy, even on tiktok I've seen Indian Punjabis label themselves as not Indian. They claim it's because of Punjabi oppression, but I'm pretty sure at least half of it is because they see themselves as better looking and lighter skinned than the rest of india
The thing with Indian Panjabis is that they were the first ones to want a separate homeland for themselves right after the British left, but there was only an option for either Pakistan or India and they did not want to have to join a Muslim country, despite Jinnah (the creator of Pakistan) inviting the Sikhs of Hindustan (as the united country was called) to join Pakistan but they declined, using the reason I mentioned earlier. They wanted a separate Sikh state but were denied this. Panjabis come in a range of phenotypes, it's not really a matter of feeling being more lighter skinned / better looking. Eastern Panjabis when they go abroad tend to identify as Sikh or Panjabi rather than Indian. Rural Panjabis in East Panjab (India) also identify as Sikh or Panjabi. It's the urban Panjabis/Sikhs that call themselves Indian. There have been genocides against Sikhs at the hands of right-wing Hindus so it's a complicated issue. But I also remember reading that Sikhs and Hindus joined hands together and tried to stop the creation of Pakistan, so the 20th century Sikhs are not people I have sympathy for due to being Pakistani myself. But in the 21st century, things are different and I support Sikhs and see them as my own people due to them also being Panjabi. I also claim Hindu Panjabis as my brothers and sisters as long as they don't hate Muslims. Relations between Pakistani Panjabis and Indian Sikh Panjabis have warmed up since the opening of the Kartarpur corridor, which allows Sikh pilgrims to visit the holiest place in the Sikh faith, which is located in modern-day Pakistan.

I know it is cherrypicked but some nuristanis look 100% whiteView attachment 1979978

Explain this? I know most nuristanis dont look white
NVM, Nuristanis are their own ethnic group, they are not Dardic like I said. They are classified as Indo-Iranian though.

Afghans and curries are best friends and allies, both respect each other's.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Jfl at this shit. 🙄 it's crazy how the dna of ONE group people (abos/ south Asian hunter gatherers) made a whole region filled with people, not want to associate with one another and filled with such self hate.

How could our neolithic Iranian farmer ancestor have known, that the moment he coomed into that abo jb pussy, he doomed 1 billion of his descendents to subhumanity :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23586
Jfl at this shit. 🙄 it's crazy how the dna of ONE group people (abos/ south Asian hunter gatherers) made a whole region filled with people, not want to associate with one another and filled with such self hate.

How could our neolithic Iranian farmer ancestor have known, that the moment he coomed into that abo jb pussy, he doomed 1 billion of his descendents to subhumanity :lul::lul::lul:
Honestly, South Asians get too much hate. Especially the dark-skinned ones. It’s undeserving. I don’t think coloring affects anything but people with less SA ancestry feel otherwise. :/

AFGHANS ARE NOT SOUTH ASIAN YOU STUPID UGLY PAKI FAGOT

PAKIS ALWAYS TRY TO CLAIM OTHER RACES

ELEPHANT SHIT WORSHIPER KILL YOURSELF

• Hmm...
Mutant curry rodent children like @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL will have you believing afghans are curry

Yes there are a few at the border of Pakistan that rape his mother and sisters and this abused pajeet takes pride in that

Most Afghans are of indo iranic origin tajik central Asian and Pashtun mixture many speak old Persian Farsi and culture is more similar to Central Asia and Persian culture.

Afghanistan
Raqeeb-Farooqi-iceman-of-Afghanistan-left-the-country.jpg

Pakistandu
mqdefault.jpg

• Hmm...
AFGHANS ARE NOT SOUTH ASIAN YOU STUPID UGLY PAKI FAGOT

PAKIS ALWAYS TRY TO CLAIM OTHER RACES

ELEPHANT SHIT WORSHIPER KILL YOURSELF
Mutant curry rodent children like @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL will have you believing afghans are curry

Yes there are a few at the border of Pakistan that rape his mother and sisters and this abused pajeet takes pride in that

Most Afghans are of indo iranic origin tajik central Asian and Pashtun mixture many speak old Persian Farsi and culture is more similar to Central Asia and Persian culture.

Afghanistan
Raqeeb-Farooqi-iceman-of-Afghanistan-left-the-country.jpg

Pakistandu
mqdefault.jpg
Pashtun curry detected. Seethe more.

Why not agree in the middle and call it South Central Asia?

Gotta say Naming the country after a specific group (Pashtuns) was a stupid move. Specially when they only make up 40% of the population.

Shoud have called it something else more neutral.

"Afghan culture" is 90% Tajik culture 5% Turkic and 5% Pashtun.

• +1
Why not agree in the middle and call it South Central Asia?

Gotta say Naming the country after a specific group (Pashtuns) was a stupid move. Specially when they only make up 40% of the population.

Shoud have called it something else more neutral.

"Afghan culture" is 90% Tajik culture 5% Turkic and 5% Pashtun.
Because Pashtuns need to accept their part of the country is in South Asia. Which name would you propose for Afghanistan?

Because Pashtuns need to accept their part of the country is in South Asia. Which name would you propose for Afghanistan?
they do tho most pashtuns are from pakistan

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I have spoken to them and they think Pakistan is in the Middle East, JFL.
their not wrong, paksitan is part of the greater midddle east, same with afghanistan

their not wrong, paksitan is part of the greater midddle east, same with afghanistan
The “Middle East” is West Asia. We aren’t a part of West Asia but rather South Asia.