Are Al Pacino and Stallone same pheno? Classify each of their phenos.

Sigmamale

Sigmamale

Diamond
740full-al-pacino.jpg
al-pacino-young-2.jpg
young-al-pacino-in-black-suit-and-tie-with-hat-photo-u1
Young-Al-al-pacino-3922453-494-604.jpg
tumblr_okz6pgfYxA1vimjrlo1_1280.jpg
760100a5dd14a9bbb77c60199f6409a5.jpg

Sylvester_Stallone_Young_photos--7B2-7D.jpg
a1e68b3c1ce25115285ea39675a39a03.jpg
th
45134a021e32495693c317f0fce1c90e.jpg
cec964b01ad727805c024ca5f10725ae.jpg
2cd5eb03c8ec05a83b1668b0b0cc74df.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Gestapo, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 1 other person
Beard is looksmax or looksmin?

Yes, they're the same pheno. Hell they even kinda look similar in certain pics

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @8PSLcel @StrangerDanger @Gestapo @LooksOverAll @chaddyboi66 @gamma @Bvnny. @forevergymcelling @justinzayn @Lihito @jewcel @Octillionaire3 @reptiles @Br0sk1 @TsarTsar444 @Chadeep @eren1 @Assyrian_Warrior @TanZera @cloUder @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinterAndFaxMachin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, justinzayn, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
I have thought they looked quite alike for years. What would you classify as?
They look like standard run-of-the mill Meds to me idk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444, Chadeep and 2 others
@the BULL

Ik everyone here say muh Stallone proportions muh Stallone frame etc. etc. but what are his actual measurements/ratios?

Say someone 181cm or 5'11 wanted to ll to like 6'1-6'3 and also wanted to take advantage of lling his other appendages so he doesn't look like some lanky faggot freak, what would he have to go for in terms of his proportions?

Honestly kind of fucked how no one's even bothered to figure something like this out by now but I guess that pretty much sums up the absolute state of this shit forum- always quick when it comes to giving out "advice" but always too scared to implement said "advice" themselves and never really giving any specifics.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Ik everyone here say muh Stallone proportions muh Stallone frame etc. etc. but what are his actual measurements/ratios?

Say someone 181cm or 5'11 wanted to ll to like 6'1-6'3 and also wanted to take advantage of lling his other appendages so he doesn't look like some lanky faggot freak, what would he have to go for in terms of his proportions?

Honestly kind of fucked how no one's even bothered to figure something like this out by now but I guess that pretty much sums up the absolute state of this shit forum- always quick when it comes to giving out "advice" but always too scared to implement said "advice" themselves and never really giving any specifics.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
LL is a meme. The only people who care about height are insecure retarded teenagers with 0 life experience so of course there's no good advice out there.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Prince88, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
He is 5''10, 5'9 tbh his proportions are overrated with his blocky waist. I saw a thread for that and for an average inseam to height ratio you can get 2 inches of ll for ok proportions.

Al pacino descends hard with beard

• +1
They look so similar jfl. Look like brothers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sigmamale
Both def meds

• +1
both look arab

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sigmamale and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
There’s something different about Italian pheno than meds from other areas

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Sigmamale
LL is a meme. The only people who care about height are insecure retarded teenagers with 0 life experience so of course there's no good advice out there.
My main point is LL in regard to frame and proportions not necessarily height as I only brought it up to give you an idea of bad proportions like after LL.
He is 5''10, 5'9 tbh his proportions are overrated with his blocky waist. I saw a thread for that and for an average inseam to height ratio you can get 2 inches of ll for ok proportions.
Ok but what would ideal proportions even look like then in terms of actual measurements/ratios for someone 5'10-6'0 or 6'1-6'3 then?

That's literally all I want to know.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Italian master race
Italian-flag.jpg

• Love it
They look like half
arab/persian,

and the other half is southern european

both don't look italian

but now I'm thinking about it
they are average in Sicily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Sigmamale
Pacino is Med, Stallone is Dinaric. The main difference is that Stallone is brachycephalic and planoccipital.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Sigmamale
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @8PSLcel @StrangerDanger @Gestapo @LooksOverAll @chaddyboi66 @gamma @Bvnny. @forevergymcelling @justinzayn @Lihito @jewcel @Octillionaire3 @reptiles @Br0sk1 @TsarTsar444 @Chadeep @eren1 @Assyrian_Warrior @TanZera @cloUder @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinterAndFaxMachin
Pacino face mogs Stallone body mogs
Euro med pheno

• Love it
My main point is LL in regard to frame and proportions not necessarily height as I only brought it up to give you an idea of bad proportions like after LL.

Ok but what would ideal proportions even look like then in terms of actual measurements/ratios for someone 5'10-6'0 or 6'1-6'3 then?

That's literally all I want to know.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
There should be a thread on this site if you look it up

Med looks forever

• Love it
they look like brothers

al pacino has better orbital rims and infra

• +1
Do you think it's the eye area or other features?
Maybe eyes a bit, I feel like it’s the shape of the lower third + coloring too

• +1
both look southern italian.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back