Chadify states what I've been saying on PSL for years about the most traditional phenotype associated with whiteness (prevailant in Hollywood)...

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
..being from predominatntly British and Irish dominant pehnotypes. most notably Celtid and Atlantid

From watching this I have predominantly Celtid and Atlantid traits and some Med although I dont feel I fit any of them completely
I would guess I have little to no Brunn influence despite being a potatocel

Skip to 51:23 where he discusses how close each pheno links to the stereotypical Chad pheno, Celtid, Nordid and Atlantid being the strongest

I think the Alpinid phenotype is quite good and underrated but there is a pretty clear difference between it and the northwestern euro phenos that doesn't really give it the same association with whiteness despite it being high in mogger potential

He also references Lappids being squinty eyed with wide IPD and which Ive been saying for ages in my insults towards weird looking Scandis
It's interesting how there isn't a single well known person who fits that phenotype so he just had to pick a random guy aside from the well known guy who barely fit the pheno

Imo the best Masc looking phenos are

Atlantid

Nordid

While the best prettyboy pheno is Celtid with Nordid slightly behind

Some of the other ones were also good but would need to rewatch to include

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood and Xangsane
Atlantid isn’t underrated, it’s literally always described as the best pheno.

Also didn’t read a word, nigger

Atlantid isn’t underrated, it’s literally always described as the best pheno.

Also didn’t read a word, nigger
I said Alpinid is underrated

why the fuck is MENA included
Jews?

Wb leanmaxed curry pheno

B1427AD0 49FC 41FE 9932 9FFCF167BE5E

• JFL
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
..being from predominatntly British and Irish dominant pehnotypes. most notably Celtid and Atlantid

From watching this I have predominantly Celtid and Atlantid traits and some Med although I dont feel I fit any of them completely
I would guess I have little to no Brunn influence despite being a potatocel

Skip to 51:23 where he discusses how close each pheno links to the stereotypical Chad pheno, Celtid, Nordid and Atlantid being the strongest

I think the Alpinid phenotype is quite good and underrated but there is a pretty clear difference between it and the northwestern euro phenos that doesn't really give it the same association with whiteness despite it being high in mogger potential

He also references Lappids being squinty eyed with wide IPD and which Ive been saying for ages in my insults towards weird looking Scandis
It's interesting how there isn't a single well known person who fits that phenotype so he just had to pick a random guy aside from the well known guy who barely fit the pheno

Imo the best Masc looking phenos are

Atlantid

View attachment 2653417

Nordid

View attachment 2653418

While the best prettyboy pheno is Celtid with Nordid slightly behind

View attachment 2653420

Some of the other ones were also good but would need to rewatch to include

Such a cool video, i bet it'll get more views over time. Seems like no one knows about it yet. I like the celtid

Celtic is subhuman dark shit

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Can Alpines never be considered attractive?

I said Alpinid is underrated
North Atlantid - Somerhalder, Cavill, Bomer, Delon, Efron, many many more but there’s too much

Alpinid - Tom Holland, Justin Bieber

North Atlantid - Somerhalder, Cavill, Bomer, Delon, Efron, many many more but there’s too much

Alpinid - Tom Holland, Justin Bieber
when I say it's underrated I am just thinking of random central european Chads who resemble the morph

I tried googling goodlooking swiss men to find an example but couldn't so maybe Alpinid Chads are not that prevailant

Prettyboy appeal is more about eye shape than colour IMO, prefect almond eyes with thick eyelashes are the base and then colouring (blue/ green/ hazel) are the cherry on top that separates the best from the great

• +1
Reactions: JFK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back