Are all women (of all races) White supremacists?

Are ALL women white supremacists?

• yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • no

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
post your opinion on the subject below. And answer the poll

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and TheMewingBBC
what do you mean hindu brother ?

Don't worry you hindu dindu shitskin, you are still the true Aryan so if they're all Nazis they will go for your no poo in loo ass jfl

feel the air around you my brothers, that is room temperature air. Now read OP’s post, that is room temperature IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others
if by nazi you mean they're more attracted to white guys than any other race then the majority of them are, yes, but not all
but that's not the definition of nazi JFL

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and xit
Wtf is this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Petsmart
Like I said before, Guinness needs to GTFIH because it seems like each day we’re breaking new barriers of autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, GenericChad1444, UglyMan and 4 others
all you whitecels calling me crazy and acting like you dont know what im talking about should realize the struggle of the mudskins.

Women are Chadscock Supremacists

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What a idiotic fucking thread.

I live in Finland, the white girls here routinely go for hot black and arab guys for casual sex.
Obviously most sex still goes to white good looking men because of sheer numbers but in my experience it's easy for blacks and arabs to get sex with white women here.
Also the currys and asians are not popular with girls, always the blacks and arabs.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I live in Finland, the white girls here routinely go for hot black and arab guys for casual sex.
Obviously most sex still goes to white good looking men because of sheer numbers but in my experience it's easy for blacks and arabs to get sex with white women here.
Also the currys and asians are not popular with girls, always the blacks and arabs.
hmmm, must be because I live in jewmerica then. Ive never been to finland. All the girl here whatever their race are literally white supremacists I swear.

Good looking is good looking who gives a fuck about the race

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and GenericChad1444
Women don't even know what they're doing. Why expect so much from them?

one of the the most retarded threads this year