If ethnic women don’t want you, don’t bother trying with white women.

You give one example of a curry being successful with a russian woman.

At the end of the day the majority of curries would have more chances with indian women.

That one had succes with someone outside his race doesn’t debunk my stands. It’s not even a white women, it’s slav.

Look at the bigger picture.
For most curries who are in the middle of the attractiveness scale that is true but for people who are ugly/ GL this differs.

Attraction is natural but what someone is attracted to isn't solely dictated by genetics or even looks Current media trends, a persons ethnic background, his behavior, where he grew up, the kind of people he grew up with etc all play a big role in attraction. This is common sense even normies know this. Attraction does not boil down to muh looks.. Call a cow lion enough times and even the fishes will call him the king of the jungle. Old African proverb.
Liberian cannibals will still eat you even if you know African proverbs.

"Squirtle has tasty Squirtle meat"

Liberian cannibals proverb

People fell in love with someone’s genetics. They couldn’t care less about behavior, what you say etc. All that doesn’t matter.

This is just all cope and you know this.
Not cope or bluepilled anyway. Behavior does matter. There are literally studies backing up attraction to dark triad Behavior.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
For most curries who are in the middle of the attractiveness scale that is true but for people who are ugly/ GL this differs.
Yes that’s what I said. When you’re already attractive in your own ethnic group, you will also have succes with whites for example.

If you’re ugly, then it’s over regardless.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yes that’s what I said. When you’re already attractive in your own ethnic group, you will also have succes with whites for example.

If you’re ugly, then it’s over regardless.
If you are GL u sometimes can have more succes with some other ethnic group that could consider u to be an exotic and if u are ugly a few foreign women might be able to look past your facial flaws.

If you are GL u sometimes can have more succes with some other ethnic group that could consider u to be an exotic
You will be considered gl in almost every group, because you’re goodlooking. Good looking ethnics display low ethnic features, that’s why they’re considered attractive to white women.
and if u are ugly a few foreign women might be able to look past your facial flaws.
No they wont. How does this make sense?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Jason Voorhees
I can't believe OP doesn't believe in the social mediapill . It's easily one of the biggest blackpills of our times. Social media is power @murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
As the title suggests.
If you’re unsuccessful with ethnic women, you can forget about being successful with white women.

Even with ethnic women you have to have a certain look threshold to succeed. You as a non-white guy has to be attractive in your own ethnic group before even trying with other races like whites. If the majority of the women in your ethnic group don’t find you attractive, you’re unattractive.
Even more unattractive to white women.

Always remember that you’re ethnically taxed in the west. So if you’re an asian HTN, you will always be taxed to a MTN (in some cases LTN) in the west due to your pheno and race.
dogtier thread

“Dogtier thread” with no explanation.

Typical.
Acting as if white women are some Angels or Gods lol. Wtf is this thread even about. Just another shitty race/racebait thread like the past 500 threads

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AspiringMogger
Acting as if white women are some Angels or Gods lol.
Didn’t say that and that wasn’t my point.
Wtf is this thread even about. Just another shitty race/racebait thread like the past 500 threads
Again, didn’t say that and that isn’t my point.

Read again.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Didn’t say that and that wasn’t my point.

Again, didn’t say that and that isn’t my point.

Read again.
Nah I did not even bother reading the text under when I saw the title. Just knew it was some bull shit conclusion ''Erm if ethnic woman no like you, white angel will like you''. If you are not handsome no woman will like you that is water lol. Latinas are better than white women btw

As the title suggests.
If you’re unsuccessful with ethnic women, you can forget about being successful with white women.

Even with ethnic women you have to have a certain look threshold to succeed. You as a non-white guy has to be attractive in your own ethnic group before even trying with other races like whites. If the majority of the women in your ethnic group don’t find you attractive, you’re unattractive.

Always remember that you’re ethnically taxed in the west. So if you’re an asian HTN, you will always be taxed to a MTN (in some cases LTN) in the west due to your pheno and race.
Then how come I had multiple white German girlfriends but zero luck with the Fatima’s and Aisha’s ?
Azeri JB told me I'd be a slayer there but I'm invisible to Balkan giraffe foids

would I be a slayer of German snowbunnies then?

Azeri JB told me I'd be a slayer there but I'm invisible to Balkan giraffe foids

would I be a slayer of German snowbunnies then?
A lot of them like Mediterranean looks, if you fit that and don’t act like a savage who never went to school, then you have good chances, German women don’t really trust foreigners unless you show them that you can be trusted, most ethnics here act like monkeys, they say shit like "i would never allow my girlfriend go out for a ladies night…“, despite being good looking they repulse German women by scaring them away with their behavior

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Persian shitskin failed with some brown bitch at the gym and acknowledges white women's superiority

As the title suggests.

I disagree with your overall statement but I do agree that if your innate active to your women your a subhuman.

That’s the reason why I know I’m not ugly because my own RACE find me attractive

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I have much better experiences with white women than I do with ethnic women. All of my negative experiences were with ethnic women and all of my positive experiences were with white women. I don’t think it’s as simple as you’re making it out to be.
100k posts, i don’t think u have any good experiences with women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
you couldn't be more wrong. In fact I would argue that most people will have more success dating outside of their race

A lot of them like Mediterranean looks, if you fit that and don’t act like a savage who never went to school, then you have good chances, German women don’t really trust foreigners unless you show them that you can be trusted, most ethnics here act like monkeys, they say shit like "i would never allow my girlfriend go out for a ladies night…“, despite being good looking they repulse German women by scaring them away with their behavior
in other words just don't be a tradcel Arab with long beard bro

It depends on the white woman.conservative leaning women are racist.the best treatment an ethnic will get is from apolitical and progressive white women.ethnic women treat ethnic men like shit but then white women don't unless they support people like trump or geert wilders that's been my experience on two continents.

I have much better experiences with white women than I do with ethnic women. All of my negative experiences were with ethnic women and all of my positive experiences were with white women. I don’t think it’s as simple as you’re making it out to be.
OP simply not true a non ghetto black htn is doing better with white females than he is with black females its just an honest truth,

Many ethnic women are self hating asf and wont date a guy of their own ethnicity at all like with brown girls

White women have zero standards for ethnics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Costcosuperstore and murdah
white women are easier for certain types of ethnics but it doesn’t mean they’re sluttier

it moreso has to do with the fact ethnic girls are white worshipping and repulsed by ordinary ethnic men

Easy -> ethnic women for white man
Average -> white women for white and ethnic(with exotic halo)
Hard -> ethnic women for ethnic man

• +1
Only chadpreet has a chance with white foids that are worth anything, it's also quite disgusting how high the standards of curry women are.

• JFL
They do depending on the ethnic, asian men for example
Asians aren’t deathnic, tbh. Too neotenous.
Pinkoids probably view them as weird looking autisitic white dudes.

White women have no standards for shitskins and shitskins have no standards for white women. A match made in sheol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and murdah
As the title suggests.

I agree brother

The same man who looks like shit that the white female does not recognize, it's recognized by a non white female.

I attract White women more than Black women tbh and have received more compliments from them. That's been the case for most of my life too.

But Black women like me the most after White women, especially if they're Caribbean fsr.

the world doesnt work on such arbitary rules

As the title suggests.

yea it’s harrowing

As the title suggests.

does light skin jewish count as ethnic ?

It depends on the white woman.conservative leaning women are racist.
Ironically, Dinesh D'Souza(Indian) clapped a lot of conservative White women's cheeks, including Laura Ingraham.

White women hate average white men, they'd rather date a mtn high caste ethnic than them

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Then how come I had multiple white German girlfriends but zero luck with the Fatima’s and Aisha’s ?
Because white feminists are nicer to freaky ogres