Are all women pathological liars?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I can recall a story.
I had an ex girlfriend, narcissist, had no problems lying while being in tears and begging. Found out she cheated on me later. After that incident, I started questioning girls behaviours a lot and paid attention to more details.

There was a girl after her that knew I had trust issues and always told me, she doesnt like the fact that i dont trust her but she will work hard for my trust. She was just a fuck buddy but she wanted commitment and I wanted to see just how it goes. After some time, I thought to myself, damn I should treat her better, just because some bullshit ex of mine did me dirty, doesn't mean every girl is that way. She was happy that I was changing and starting to trust her.

Guess what. Found out that bitch had a simp on the back burner the whole time, who was waiting for his boyfriend role. They also had sex before. She knew him way before me and wanted to use him as a boyfriend in case things with me dont work out. After I found out, I immediately cut out contact and a few hours later, she had a heart with his name in her IG profile.

I listen closely to everything a girl says and have been able to catch lies left and right. At this point I just think women are not capable to be honest like men. They seemed like angels in the beginning and they would be seemingly sad or upset when I comfronted them, and I was the one asking myself, maybe I am too harsh, when in reality I was right

• +1
Reactions: 1sleeep23 and Deleted member 39692
They be going at me "you are just accusing me of random things, this is not healthy, go seek therapy" when i am right about them the whole fucking time jfl this is demon stuff

They are whores

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, 1sleeep23 and audimax
Women are masters at any form of violence that isn’t physical since they have to be.

Lying and manipulation is natural to them.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, 9cel, Kamui and 2 others
My child, they do not even show you the appearance of their true face without the presence of a layer of deceit.

Have ever heard a female recount a story or series of events of which you were personally there? They literally just make shit up jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Have ever heard a female recount a story or series of events of which you were personally there? They literally just make shit up jfl
give some examples what you experienced

I can recall a story.
I had an ex girlfriend, narcissist, had no problems lying while being in tears and begging. Found out she cheated on me later. After that incident, I started questioning girls behaviours a lot and paid attention to more details.

There was a girl after her that knew I had trust issues and always told me, she doesnt like the fact that i dont trust her but she will work hard for my trust. She was just a fuck buddy but she wanted commitment and I wanted to see just how it goes. After some time, I thought to myself, damn I should treat her better, just because some bullshit ex of mine did me dirty, doesn't mean every girl is that way. She was happy that I was changing and starting to trust her.

Guess what. Found out that bitch had a simp on the back burner the whole time, who was waiting for his boyfriend role. They also had sex before. She knew him way before me and wanted to use him as a boyfriend in case things with me dont work out. After I found out, I immediately cut out contact and a few hours later, she had a heart with his name in her IG profile.

I listen closely to everything a girl says and have been able to catch lies left and right. At this point I just think women are not capable to be honest like men. They seemed like angels in the beginning and they would be seemingly sad or upset when I comfronted them, and I was the one asking myself, maybe I am too harsh, when in reality I was right
In my experience yes

idk if they all are i’ve never met one that isn’t tho

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Yes they can’t be physically violent so they become mentally violent

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Jfl at trying to be honest and have integrity w/ foids

dark triad max and beat them at their own game

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and Jarate