Are ankle and wrist size linked? 16 6ft

IWILLMAKEIT

IWILLMAKEIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have L-XL Ankles 10. 2 inches circumference
But I have bellow average wrist circumference at only 7.1 inches (jfl same size as my dick length maybe there's a correlation there)

Is there potential that my wrists will still grow cause my dad also as much larger wrists and hands

I just want to be more sturdy if I fall on my hands when skating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
@Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
REPLYCELLING

LOL WE HAVE ALMOST SAME ANKLE SIZE
9,7 INCHES

• JFL
LOL WE HAVE ALMOST SAME ANKLE SIZE
9,7 INCHES
Screenshot 20210508 224146

• +1
My wrists are 6.5 inches, my overall frame is good, ankles, clavicles, ribcage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and IWILLMAKEIT
Just do a steroid cycle, your bone density will increase. You're already 6ft so it won't matter if your growth gets stunted

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
6'1, 15, 7.5 in wrists, 10 in + ankle

But I have bellow average wrist circumference at only 7.1 inches (jfl same size as my dick length maybe there's a correlation there)

Is there potential that my wrists will still grow cause my dad also as much larger wrists and hands

7.1 inches is a decent size wrist, don't know where you got the idea it was below average unless maybe from a study involving obese people. Wrist and ankle size are absolutely linked, as are all parts of the body. While there definitely are people with big physical inconsistencies, everything in your body tends to follow a trend. Your wrists will probably grow as you get older (you're 15?), as your body produces more hgh and your bones develop. Doing strength training also produces hgh, and will have similar effects on bone growth. Very important you get plenty of sleep though.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and IWILLMAKEIT

they are linked, big ankles often mean big wrists, whats your fucking problem you have like 80 percentile wrists?

• +1
7.1 inches is a decent size wrist, don't know where you got the idea it was below average unless maybe from a study involving obese people. Wrist and ankle size are absolutely linked, as are all parts of the body. While there definitely are people with big physical inconsistencies, everything in your body tends to follow a trend. Your wrists will probably grow as you get older (you're 15?), as your body produces more hgh and your bones develop. Doing strength training also produces hgh, and will have similar effects on bone growth. Very important you get plenty of sleep though.
cope, they are links but you can have xs ankles and xxl wrists like me

• +1
they are linked, big ankles often mean big wrists, whats your fucking problem you have like 80 percentile wrists?
Wait I thought they were below average

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-230439.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-230439.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 73
Wait I thought they were below average
thats the wrong fucking study, thats measurment for watches, including obese people+older people+ they dont measure it correctly. Average ist like 17,4cm

• +1
Small ankles/wrists are linked to overall mass and strength potential, but they are not linked to your overall skeleton size. Generally guys with small joints but wide skeleton look aesthetically the best, pretty much every fitness model I can think of fits this profile.