Are antidepressants worth it?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
My depressions are killing me since quarantine started and I can‘t go to the gym

I feel so dead inside and everything seems unreal, like it‘s a dream and I‘m stuck in my own body.

Should I give antidepressants a try?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, try2beme, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
No, you will be fucked

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 6401
No they're honestly shit unless it's for recreational use.

You'll get better results from methylphenidate based adhd meds (ie ritalin, concerta)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaIsEverything
screws up ur natural levels of dopamine and serotonin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaIsEverything
yes if you'r a cuck.
Are you a cuck, op ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yes, theyve helped me a lot

dont listen to these retards, they probably arent even clinically depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250, Deleted member 6401 and GordonFreeman
My depressions are killing me since quarantine started and I can‘t go to the gym

I feel so dead inside and everything seems unreal, like it‘s a dream and I‘m stuck in my own body.

Should I give antidepressants a try?
Escitalopram did small good changes to me for 4 months. Now I'm off it (without reducing doses, shit idea). In my case not much can be done anyway. No big changes.

• +1

I think I may need to go on SSRIS. Im depressed and have horrible social anxiety. How did they help you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and wristcel
I think I may need to go on SSRIS. Im depressed and have horrible social anxiety. How did they help you?
i went from being extremely suicidal, anxious, panic attacks every day, depressed as fuck to almost normal. im not 100% but im sure as hell a LOT better
also when these retards in this thread say theyre "depressed" that just means theyre sad that theyre ugly and not living like a chad. there is a huge difference between clinical and environmental depression

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 4087, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Copenhagen Wintergreen should do the trick.

• +1
I didn’t take the ones I was assigned because Zoloft is said to stunt growth

• +1
cope

• +1
i went from being extremely suicidal, anxious, panic attacks every day, depressed as fuck to almost normal. im not 100% but im sure as hell a LOT better
also when these retards in this thread say theyre "depressed" that just means theyre sad that theyre ugly and not living like a chad. there is a huge difference between clinical and environmental depression
I used to have bad panic attacks last year at night time. I dont have them anymore but every day Im anxious, anxiety, and always down. I have more anxiety then depression that's for sure. How did you get help? Looked around on google and call their office? I need to get help but dont know how to? Do I go to a psychiatrist?

• +1
I used to have bad panic attacks last year at night time. I dont have them anymore but every day Im anxious, anxiety, and always down. I have more anxiety then depression that's for sure. How did you get help? Looked around on google and call their office? I need to get help but dont know how to? Do I go to a psychiatrist?
even your general doctor can prescribe them. just go to one and say youve been feeling depressed and anxious lately and youll get an SSRI. i know im a random on the internet but please go get the help you need. fuck the others in this thread that dont "get" it. they dont understand how it is.

i used to get really anxious at night too, right before sleep. like i would think about how going to sleep is actually scary, like slowly slipping into the void of sleep. im fine now

• +1
yes u need them

• +1
I don't really consider myself 'depressed' at all, but I certainly have social anxiety which fucks up my life.

I think I want to try SSRI's for that.

• +1
I can only speak for myself but stay the fuck away from them. Been on SSRI and they fuck up your brain and cause shit like brain fog and awful memory recall. I also experienced insane withdrawal symptoms like excruciating headaches even though I only been on them for a few months. Considering the state you are describing it might be an improvement to be numb to all kinds of thoughts and emotions though even if it comes with signifcant a mental decline

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't take Jew pills and NEVER take SSRI's

• +1
SSRI's can apparently make you low inhibition

• +1
I can only speak for myself but stay the fuck away from them. Been on SSRI and they fuck up your brain and cause shit like brain fog and awful memory recall. I also experienced insane withdrawal symptoms like excruciating headaches even though I only been on them for a few months. Considering the state you are describing it might be an improvement to be numb to all kinds of thoughts and emotions though even if it comes with signifcant a mental decline
What if you have brain fog and shit memory already?

• +1
What if you have brain fog and shit memory already?

Cut electronic devices (phone, tablet, pc), reset your brain.
Write down all you need to ascend first, though.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Deleted member 6401
Don't trust this forum for the answer, you are at the wrong place, no one here knows enough to say if you should take them or not.
Go see a psychiatrist and they will help you.

• +1
If you have low dopamine too Wellbutrin worked well for me. You may be deficient in some vitamins/minerals so do a blood test.

Speak to a psychiatrist but do your own research as well. Some doctors are paid by pharmaceutical industries to push their pills.

If I were you I'd:
  • Go outside and walk/jog around for an hour every day, take in the sunlight
  • Do bodyweight exercises in your own home
  • Take a daily multivitamin
  • Speak to a psychiatrist

• +1

A little late but what did you take?