Are any eye colors superior or inferior?

Aroace
there are multiple options:

1 - light eyes have microscopic objective aesthetic superiority (theory under all options based on my life)
2 - there is no objective color superiority
3 - light eyes are quite superior and proof is that we only see lightmaxing surgery threads
4 - color superiority is subjective

I have black hair, brown eyes and pale skin. I have been texting like 4 hard moggers all of whom want to shag me, 3 of them virgins, all 4 of them middle to upper class, all of them internet literate, all of them want to travel to me just to ascend with me. We can include various stacylites into the mix of my orbiters who also want to do the same. (inb4 it is not a brag because i get no credit since this account is not linked to my real self)

And because of my situation the question arises - are brown eyes aesthetically inferior? All these women or at least top 4 of them (blondes and a ginger with blue eyes ofc) are easily able to pin blue-eyed gigachads and many would gladly date them, yet they are fixated on me. There is a chance that they are trying to make me feel better but why would they try to make aesthetically inferior guy try to feel better if they are brutal to guys they dislike? If option 3 is real then i must have Demi-God face.

I'll leave this up to you guys, be as brutal as you want.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
EmqU8sHXMAEW4Qa.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moldovancel, Biggdink, Deleted member 15390 and 3 others
Option 1. Light eyes are better aesthetically, but not good for sunny environments. No melanin to protect your eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Martyokart, Good_Little_Goy and Racky
Light eyes will always be better for contrast and limbal ring tbh

Rare eye colours in populations is supposed to be attractive too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
No lol stop with the cope. Science has concluded that eye color does nothing for objective attractiveness and it’s at best just a subjective halo. Eye color is probably the most unimportant feature of facial attractiveness but it can be a subjective halo to someone’s preference.

Last edited:
Get STROMA therapy. It lightens up your eye color so you can be attractive to more sloots

No lol stop with the cope. Science has concluded that eye color does nothing for objective attractiveness and it’s at best just a subjective halo. Eye color is probably the most unimportant feature of facial attractiveness but it can be a subjective halo to someone’s preference.
JFL at greycell pulling science out of their ass to contradict established blackpills. :lul:

Light eyes mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
do you have proof
Not interested in convincing you or any other one, if anything, I would prefer you to think dark brown eyes are optimal.

Competitionmaxing.

• Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel