Are any foods good for skin?

Aroace
is there any scientific evidence any food improves the skin or prevents the glow down?

Low quality food (fast food etc.) and dairy commonly cause acne.

fast food - common sense. Your looks are dependant on your health, if you eat unhealthy it's common sense you will start looking unhealthy.

Also
vit. c, zinc and glycine are important for collagen production

Low quality food (fast food etc.) and dairy commonly cause acne.

fast food - common sense. Your looks are dependant on your health, if you eat unhealthy it's common sense you will start looking unhealthy.

Also
vit. c, zinc and glycine are important for collagen production
I'm very irregular with fast food, i have very little acne which doesn't want to come off. I never tried any anti acne medicine.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
@Amnesia give ur tips

I'm very irregular with fast food, i have very little acne which doesn't want to come off. I never tried any anti acne medicine.
Most anti-acne medicine contains vitamin a derived SHIT which is liver toxic

If you eat healthy, exercise, aren't deficient in anything, good hormonal profile and it's still there then there's nothing you can do "naturally" about it

Eat daily pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reputation and SoonToAscend
lots of water.

• +1
Reactions: reputation
liver for vitamin adek and b vitamins oysters/eggs for zinc and b vitamins all very good for the skin

nofap makes a difference for me anecdotally I get the glow

I average 7 litres a day but I work outdoors under the sun, athletes require around 5~
I avoid the sun because it is bad for skin and performance. Is strawberry water good?

I avoid the sun because it is bad for skin and performance. Is strawberry water good?
probably better than not drinking water at all, coconut water is also good, and they've got low caloric sparkling water with fruit taste if you're really struggling to get it down.

without adequate water intake skin appears duller, and wrinkles and pores become more prominent.