Are any of these looksmax drugs bad to take together?

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I’m currently on:

Finasteride 1mg every day

Oral minoxidil 2.5 mg every day

Melanotan 2 250mcg couple times a week

I am considering hoping on a SARM too like Ostarine for a boost in muscle building without the supression

I just took a step back today and had a thought that All of these together could be taxing on my heart or just overall health. I did my research and am comfortable taking them all separately, but I have no knowledge on mixing all these together. Anyone knowledgeable on this?

Health=cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, WhiteBlackpiller and Umbra
Health=cope
By your logic , someone with dry unhealthy hair, bad breath, pale skin, eye bags and dark under eyes etc is good looking?

Health is one of the most important things when it comes to being attractive besides bones/harmony/soft features , it just signals you aren't a basement dwelling rat and you're actually disciplined to take care of yourself and you can provide good genetics and healthy sperm you dumbass

By your logic , someone with dry unhealthy hair, bad breath, pale skin, eye bags and dark under eyes etc is good looking?
yes

Touch grass you bipedal dog, anyone with these traits will look 100x times better if they took care of themselves to look and be healthy. This is literally the basics of looksmaxing, not being a skeleton/fatso with a bad health, then comes softmaxxing then hardmaxxing

I’m currently on:

Finasteride 1mg every day

Oral minoxidil 2.5 mg every day

Melanotan 2 250mcg couple times a week

I am considering hoping on a SARM too like Ostarine for a boost in muscle building without the supression

I just took a step back today and had a thought that All of these together could be taxing on my heart or just overall health. I did my research and am comfortable taking them all separately, but I have no knowledge on mixing all these together. Anyone knowledgeable on this?
I think your fine. They all work in separate mechanisms.

Fin is fine well studied, minimal life dangerous side effects. Oral minoxidil causes blood pressure drop which can cause issues, just keep an eye on it.

Melanotan seems safe but it's not a super well studied drug either so hard to say. Watch for any irregular moles.

Don't expect ostarine or any sarm to be non-suppressive. Get blood work after cycle and have a PCT on hand in case. Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
I think your fine. They all work in separate mechanisms.

Fin is fine well studied, minimal life dangerous side effects. Oral minoxidil causes blood pressure drop which can cause issues, just keep an eye on it.

Melanotan seems safe but it's not a super well studied drug either so hard to say. Watch for any irregular moles.

Don't expect ostarine or any sarm to be non-suppressive. Get blood work after cycle and have a PCT on hand in case. Good luck!
Finally a good answer. Thanks Bro

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon