Are any of you big city cels?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
Are any of you incels big city cels? With more than 1 million people in your city
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 23558
ye I live in a city with like 8 or 9 million
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
ye I live in a city with like 8 or 9 million
How do you cope lol? Imagine not being able to own your own things because of the amount of people there
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I live in a city w 20’million people
 
wtf are u talking about lol
Your apartment building constantly gets vandalized and you can't own your own shit like cars. You have to share everything with many random people
 
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I live in a city w 20’million people
That's very brutal for you. With 20 million people I'd surely go to prison. Too much disrespect
 
Your apartment building constantly gets vandalized and you can't own your own shit like cars. You have to share everything with many random people
This isn’t Peru son it’s London. Some areas are shit but it’s mostly ok.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15866
This isn’t Peru son it’s London. Some areas are shit but it’s mostly ok.
In Peru youre less likely to get attacked randomly. In Peru you'll get attacked for a robbery, in London for no reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
Your apartment building constantly gets vandalized and you can't own your own shit like cars. You have to share everything with many random people
I live in China

I have a nice 3 bedroom apartment in a rich area, I have a motorbike, I don't have to share shit aside from the elevators with other families

Perhaps try not living in a shithole
 
This isn’t Peru son it’s London. Some areas are shit but it’s mostly ok.
I don't live in London.

I wouldn't live in London if I was paid to. Shithole
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
I live in China

I have a nice 3 bedroom apartment in a rich area, I have a motorbike, I don't have to share shit aside from the elevators with other families

Perhaps try not living in a shithole
New York, Chicago, LA and London are shitholes
 
I don't know does San Francisco count? It's not exactly 1 million, but close and second densest city in the United States right after New York City.
 
I don't know does San Francisco count? It's not exactly 1 million, but close and second densest city in the United States right after New York City.
It counts. How do you avoid jail time lol?
 
600k I consider that big
 
I live in China

I have a nice 3 bedroom apartment in a rich area, I have a motorbike, I don't have to share shit aside from the elevators with other families

Perhaps try not living in a shithole
Imagine willingly living in China
 
Imagine willingly living in China
To have the lifestyle I have here in London I would have to be earning like 100k GBP a year before tax

I save the average westerncels pre-tax wage without trying, live in a really nice area, have a nice big apartment 10 mins commute from work, pussy on tap, good amenities, good nightlife

keep crying boyo
 
It counts. How do you avoid jail time lol?
Well I don't live in SF proper, but a dense college town near it.
As for avoiding jail time, idk maybe not committing crimes.
 
Well I don't live in SF proper, but a dense college town near it.
As for avoiding jail time, idk maybe not committing crimes.
But there's so many bums in SF and crackheads. How do you avoid hitting them or killing them?
 
To have the lifestyle I have here in London I would have to be earning like 100k GBP a year before tax

I save the average westerncels pre-tax wage without trying, live in a really nice area, have a nice big apartment 10 mins commute from work, pussy on tap, good amenities, good nightlife

keep crying boyo
Doesn't change the fact that you live in an overpopulated shithole with the worst people on the planet. What will you do when someone bumps into you with their car and then decides to back over your head so they don't have to pay your medical bills? What is your social credit score?
 
But there's so many bums in SF and crackheads. How do you avoid hitting them or killing them?
Again I don't live in SF proper. Plus all the crackheads are downtown which I avoid like the plaque. I don't go to SF unless I absolutely have to.
 
Doesn't change the fact that you live in an overpopulated shithole with the worst people on the planet. What will you do when someone bumps into you with their car and then decides to back over your head so they don't have to pay your medical bills? What is your social credit score?
Okay, how is that different to some shithole Western city? except u don't have to worry about niggers and ethnics because Chinese people are law abiding and civil. As for the car accidents, there's cameras fucking EVERYWHERE and if people run they get caught, get huge fines, have to pay a ton of compensation and will go to prison. I also have full health insurance for top-tier hospital, all provided by my workplace.

If you're a Westerner, especially if ur working in a high profile high status job, they will do anything and everything they can to help u so they don't lose face.

U have no idea what ur talking about lmao, keep crying
 
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS
Okay, how is that different to some shithole Western city? except u don't have to worry about niggers and ethnics because Chinese people are law abiding and civil. As for the car accidents, there's cameras fucking EVERYWHERE and if people run they get caught, get huge fines, have to pay a ton of compensation and will go to prison. I also have full health insurance for top-tier hospital, all provided by my workplace.

If you're a Westerner, especially if ur working in a high profile high status job, they will do anything and everything they can to help u so they don't lose face.

U have no idea what ur talking about lmao, keep crying
I'd rather niggers and ethnics than fucking chinks jfl. "Law abiding and civil"=Cucked boot lickers. Have fun raising a slant eyed gook hapa abomination with your ugly ass sideways pussy having white man loving betrayer of her own people whore wife. Chinese people have such great values!
 

Similar threads

FiendFiend
Replies
16
Views
91
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Replies
0
Views
18
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
t0urist
Replies
4
Views
39
t0urist
t0urist
AbnormalAfrican
Replies
0
Views
17
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top