are any of you guys giga NT irl

h111

h111

Anorexic
ive met a ton of people who i wouldve never expected to have a .org account who had one, and were knowledged on the bp

are any of you guys incels disguised as normies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'7 zoomer, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Yes i am

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, 5'7 zoomer, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: h111
ive met a ton of people who i wouldve never expected to have a .org account who had one, and were knowledged on the bp

I am.... or at least used to:feelsbadman:

• +1
genuinely curious why you are so hateful :unsure:
4 days ago he had 3000 posts

He did 2000 posts in the space of 4 days. Just understand that for a second. 500 posts per day. Equivalent to 182,500 posts per year.
If he was here from 2018 August, from the conception of this site, he would have had 1,060,000+ posts.

He hates on everybody because he is a miserable loner retard loser manlet cuck fanatic bitch, with nothing going on in his life, so he resorts to writing 500+ posts (that nobody reads) daily, to console his little heart in his little 5’3 body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5.5psl, GRAVEMAN and 1 other person
I can be

• +1
Reactions: greycel and h111

He did 2000 posts in the space of 4 days. Just understand that for a second. 500 posts per day. Equivalent to 182,500 posts per year.
If he was here from 2018 August, from the conception of this site, he would have had 1,060,000+ posts.

He hates on everybody because he is a miserable loner retard loser manlet cuck fanatic bitch, with nothing going on in his life, so he resorts to writing 500+ posts (that nobody reads) daily, to console his little heart in his little 5’3 body.
yes either that or hes just trolling, everywhere i go i just see him hating, he must have been neglected as a kid

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I hide myself as a sheep with them , while im a wolf

also please remove your avi its suifuel

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and h111
Whenever I’m around normies yeah

• +1
I hide myself as a sheep with them , while im a wolf

also please remove your avi its suifuel
ah yes the hidden sigma adonis

and whats wrong with my avi?

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and gigell
What a dumb question
I try my best buy I'm not
Also most young people are so fucking awkward these days, being NT definitely isn't the rule

• So Sad
around middle school I learned to kind of mirror personalities with people as I was too autistic and insecure to form my own, good for quickly larping as nt but unsustainable in the long run

it got better with maturity plus drugs and now I'd call myself mostly nt and socially capable

• Love it
hahaha yea bro kai cenat got fanum taxed wasnt that so skibidi
I don’t get how people struggle with getting along with normies they’re legit funny. My mood always gets 10x around normies tbh coz they don’t worry about any of the shit people like us do and just banter, laugh about brainrot and talk about work and what foids they’re fucking :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
around middle school I learned to kind of mirror personalities with people as I was too autistic and insecure to form my own, good for quickly larping as nt but unsustainable in the long run

it got better with maturity plus drugs and now I'd call myself mostly nt and socially capable
yeah i feel like i have trouble maintaining my NT long term, and people tend to notice fairly quickly the signs of my autism

even some of my old friends told me i should start drinking/smoking so i can stop being such an autist

• +1
Reactions: Slayer and TechnoBoss
i’m a normie disguised as a incel

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: h111 and TechnoBoss
I don’t get how people struggle with getting along with normies they’re legit funny. My mood always gets 10x around normies tbh coz they don’t worry about any of the shit people like us do and just banter, laugh about brainrot and talk about work and what foids they’re fucking :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i mean i can see that but tbh its too shallow for me and yea its good to have friends that know how to have fun and shit but istg normies are just like foids, they just follow whatever is the current trend

i dunno what makes it so hard to be nt for ppl here, ppl be acting like they start tweaking with tism attacks every time see have to talk to a group of ppl. i’m an actor and signed musician as a minor, dunno what’s so hard tbh

• +1
i dunno what makes it so hard to be nt for ppl here, ppl be acting like they start tweaking with tism attacks every time see have to talk to a group of ppl. i’m an actor and signed musician as a minor, dunno what’s so hard tbh
for me its not ab it being hard to stay normal, its hard for me to genuinely enjoy spending time with them bc if im not having fun then i might as well sit around at home all day. all my friends are normies and the amount of bluepill cope overdose they do never fails to shock me

I mog you though retarded white faggot niggercuck. Jfl at you tracking my life like a faggot

I mog you though retarded white faggot niggercuck. Jfl at you tracking my life like a faggot

for me its not ab it being hard to stay normal, its hard for me to genuinely enjoy spending time with them bc if im not having fun then i might as well sit around at home all day. all my friends are normies and the amount of bluepill cope overdose they do never fails to shock me
my life is filled w bookings or trainings scheduled by my agents so that’s what i spend most of my time doing, since i’ve gotten used to stuff to doing stuff of luxury, like being invited to certain showbiz events or whatever, it’s harder for me to enjoy doing normie activities like going to the park or some shit but ill enjoy it as long as there’s some humor in it, i wont actively seek activities like that tho

• +1
Reactions: h111 and greycel

I wouldn't say giga, just decently good at blending in

yeah i feel like i have trouble maintaining my NT long term, and people tend to notice fairly quickly the signs of my autism

even some of my old friends told me i should start drinking/smoking so i can stop being such an autist
one day you wake up and realize adult life isn't high school and you honestly just stop giving a fuck anymore

I still have traces of that "mirroring" stuff but you eventually find your people as your peers also come to this same realization

my life is filled w bookings or trainings scheduled by my agents so that’s what i spend most of my time doing, since i’ve gotten used to stuff to doing stuff of luxury, like being invited to certain showbiz events or whatever, it’s harder for me to enjoy doing normie activities like going to the park or some shit but ill enjoy it as long as there’s some humor in it, i wont actively seek activities like that tho
Mirin how old are you, how long did it take you to reach the current level you are at and what advice do you have (not generic advice)

• +1
would you say you are a well known actor? are you in any famous movies

I’m slightly nt I have a few friends and they’ve invited me to parties but I’m awkward so it’s hard to make new ones since I’m not chad

• +1
Rent free nigger:feelsgood:
Jfl, I don’t actually bother reading your posts if they are longer than 3 words. My brain has automatically wired itself to ignore retards like you

At the end of the day, words will not change reality. When you logout of this site, you will go back to your miserable existence. We are not the same, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that

We live completely different lives, you don’t relate to anybody on this site faggot. Nobody is as screwed as you are

• +1
Jfl, I don’t actually bother reading your posts if they are longer than 3 words. My brain has automatically wired itself to ignore retards like you

At the end of the day, words will not change reality. When you logout of this site, you will go back to your miserable existence. We are not the same, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that

We live completely different lives, you don’t relate to anybody on this site faggot. Nobody is as screwed as you are
mirin your signature tbh

• Love it

Not a pixel niggercuck

i mean i can see that but tbh its too shallow for me and yea its good to have friends that know how to have fun and shit but istg normies are just like foids, they just follow whatever is the current trend
Can you really get mad at them for that though? They’re normal people lol

• +1
Not a pixel niggercuck
You read it all manlet, and we both know it
Streams of tears are running down your face rn, and I know it hurts
I can’t really do anything but feel bad for you. I’m sorry for you BitchBoy

• +1
You read it all manlet, and we both know it
Streams of tears are running down your face rn, and I know it hurts
I can’t really do anything but feel bad for you. I’m sorry for you BitchBoy
Keep dreaming faggot i’m in your uugly cum nigger head rent free and your own women wouldn’t spit on you retard

Can you really get mad at them for that though? They’re normal people lol
I’m personally not mad at them, but the system that has confined free thought and creativity.
I explained it here:

And here in slightly more detail:

• +1
Keep dreaming faggot i’m in your uugly cum nigger head rent free and your own women wouldn’t spit on you retard
I’m sorry you had to go through life how you did BitchBoy, it must’ve been very tough

People here hate a lot, but it must be very difficult. Nobody here probably understands the extent of your misery.
I’m sorry for how you got treated

I wish I could help, but all I can give you is sympathy unfortunately

• +1
I’m sorry you had to go through life how you did BitchBoy, it must’ve been very tough

People here hate a lot, but it must be very difficult. Nobody here probably understands the extent of your misery.
I’m sorry for how you got treated

I wish I could help, but all I can give you is sympathy unfortunately
Not a pixel cuck

would you say you are a well known actor? are you in any famous movies
i have around 21 imdb credits rn, and was nominated 4 times for an award, i’m on like the lower end of well known, not super famous yet but i probably have been in some movies that you’ve watched, gonna become big one day tho, working towards it

If by neurotypical you mean no mental disorder/illness or severe personality issues like borderline, yes, I'm neurotypical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and raleqtambrobret
If by neurotypical you mean no mental disorder/illness or severe personality issues like borderline, yes, I'm neurotypical.
Unfortunately, you suffer from abused dog disorder.

• +1
Mirin how old are you, how long did it take you to reach the current level you are at and what advice do you have (not generic advice)
well i’m 15 now, parents put me in training at like 9 or 8. first i took music classes: guitar, piano, performance, vocals, drums, and composition. then at around 11 i was put into acting classes, around 13 i started booking jobs and took off last year and booked 2 big movies. i don’t like to give advice of like “just work hard muh” or “be yourself” or some shit like that, because it really never gets you anymore, sure you need to work hard but you need to put a lot of money into it to be able to actually get shit out. my parents have probably spent around 15k or 20k on lessons by now, and you need to be willing to have absolutely 0 time for yourself, your life has to be filled with training classes every day, you’ll get exhausted but it’s necessary if you need to succeed. i took a couple lessons w denise simone and she emphasized the importance of the amount of classes and hours that you take, because that’s what casting directors and agency managers look at. but it’s also really important that you invest into classes, otherwise you’re not doing shit.

• Woah